Durability

Search This thread

manus31

May 7, 2016
Liking the look of the A50,seems like a good deal with great specs

But looking at the reviews on YouTube,there is a few videos testing the phones durability and the results seem pretty poor, particularly if the phone is bended,

I carry my phone in my pocket at times and would be worried if I moved awkwardly one day it would break:

Has anyone noticed any issues with this,here's a link to one of the videos

ThatZenon

Mar 22, 2019
Liking the look of the A50,seems like a good deal with great specs

But looking at the reviews on YouTube,there is a few videos testing the phones durability and the results seem pretty poor, particularly if the phone is bended,

I carry my phone in my pocket at times and would be worried if I moved awkwardly one day it would break:

Has anyone noticed any issues with this,here's a link to one of the videos

I have bought A50 and using it for almost a month now , And there is not a scratch on my device, the bend test I think are not practical, who would apply so much force on a phone, even if you sit on it , it won't break, almost all of the budget phone can be bent with excess pressure.
On most phones the display cracks when you drop it directly with screen facing down so the best thing to do is to use the case provided along with it , it will protect it from drops and also provides better grip.

manus31

May 7, 2016
I have bought A50 and using it for almost a month now , And there is not a scratch on my device, the bend test I think are not practical, who would apply so much force on a phone, even if you sit on it , it won't break, almost all of the budget phone can be bent with excess pressure.
On most phones the display cracks when you drop it directly with screen facing down so the best thing to do is to use the case provided along with it , it will protect it from drops and also provides better grip.

Yeah I would agree that he is applying too much pressure that it likely wouldn't happen in a real world scenario .Still a bit concerned though because that guy does bend a lot of phones with no issue.

In terms of dropping phones, Samsung seems to be the biggest culprit for cracks that I've seen