Unlike you...curiosity got the better of me and I installed the app using Home_CSC...Everything went perfectly until the phone rebooted. It gave an error that Android system couldn't load and I needed to factory reset the phone! I guess the bootloader is updated in this update else why would recovery give such an error! TLDR, I had to factory reset after this update.
In this thread, you can discuss and share the Mega links of new firmwares (OFFICIAL STOCK) for the Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G! NO CUSTOM ROM's and/or ROOT-talk
How to flash the firmware to your phone:
1. Extract (un-rar) the firmware file (i.e. to folder C:\Odin) ***
2. Download Odin v3.14.4
3. Extract the Odin ZIP file (i.e. to folder C:\Odin)
4. Open Odin
5. Power OFF your S21 Ultra 5G
6. Reboot Phone in Download Mode: Connect USB-cable to your computer. Hold down "Volume up" and "Volume down" at same time. While holding down, connect the USB-cable to your phone. Or use the command "adb reboot-bootloader".
7. Wait until you get a blue sign in Odin
8. Add the firmware files to their designated slots (AP in AP, BL in BL, CP in CP, HOME_CSC in CSC). USERDATA stays EMPTY!
10. Click the start button, sit back and wait few minutes for the device to automatically restart.
*** You can always find the LATEST firmware in message #2
I have taken over these threads and they are dedicated to the memory of Henk, you can read more about him here:
Greetings to all. Just dropped by for a little more "Unsubstantiated Update Claim Game" or UUCG for short, cleaning! Since this appears to be an ongoing matter, I will be happy to just drop by everyday and remove these little buggers with immediate effect in an effort to keep the thread on topic, which is why some of you reported these in the first place.
This way, it will eliminate the reports, and save our Mods, me in particular, extra typing practice, even though I need it!
You know One great thing noticed in OneUI 5.0 is that battery killer shacking wakelock finally completely removed by Samsung. Just 5 minutes ago it came to my knowledge while digging oneui 5.0 for development purpose.
@Badger50 sorry for posting oneui 5.0 related stuff but indeed this matter most discussed in this thread so sharing good news that going to happen in future for all! This is something that users on this thread like to hear too!
Kindly feel free to remove if you find it inappropriate.
Can we PLEASE stop with all the unnecessary back-n-forth with these updates!!!! I keep getting reports from various members about constant OT, griping, whining, this that, he said this he said that, and disrespectful and snarky comments CRAP!! So from now on, if I have to action further reports from members that have been repeatedly warned, I will take up the issue with you regarding XDA Rule #2 for member conduct via PM, which can/may result in disciplinary actions regarding your account.
So Please, keep this thread "ON TOPIC" out of respect for the OP, and for all other XDA members. THANK YOU!!