Unlike you...curiosity got the better of me and I installed the app using Home_CSC...Everything went perfectly until the phone rebooted. It gave an error that Android system couldn't load and I needed to factory reset the phone! I guess the bootloader is updated in this update else why would recovery give such an error! TLDR, I had to factory reset after this update.
My device is SM-G9980 S21 ultra snapdragon. Can I flush SM-g998B snapdragon rom?In this thread, you can discuss and share the Mega links of new firmwares (OFFICIAL STOCK) for the Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G!
NO CUSTOM ROM's and/or ROOT-talk
How to flash the firmware to your phone:
View attachment 5334455
1. Extract (un-rar) the firmware file (i.e. to folder C:\Odin) ***
2. Download Odin v3.14.4
3. Extract the Odin ZIP file (i.e. to folder C:\Odin)
4. Open Odin
5. Power OFF your S21 Ultra 5G
6. Reboot Phone in Download Mode: Connect USB-cable to your computer. Hold down "Volume up" and "Volume down" at same time. While holding down, connect the USB-cable to your phone. Or use the command "adb reboot-bootloader".
7. Wait until you get a blue sign in Odin
8. Add the firmware files to their designated slots (AP in AP, BL in BL, CP in CP, HOME_CSC in CSC). USERDATA stays EMPTY!
10. Click the start button, sit back and wait few minutes for the device to automatically restart.
*** You can always find the LATEST firmware in message #2
I have taken over these threads and they are dedicated to the memory of Henk, you can read more about him here: