General FXCL - APR | GALAXY S21 Ultra 5G | Official Firmware (SM-G998B) | 8th April

Search This thread

Omidi84

Dec 24, 2021
@thanito kebab menu at the top right
Screenshot_20220920_183846.jpg

And these
Screenshot_20220920-183519_Bixby Routines.jpg

Screenshot_20220920_184639.jpg

thanito

Jul 10, 2008
I switched off user diag data now as well.

I never use AOD and I always charge my phone overnight so the two routines would not change anything on my phone but thanks in any case 😁

Reactions: Omidi84

almora9

Feb 19, 2022
CVF3 I've returned. and the battery is like in the old days. wonderful.

9 hours with 85%..

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220930_144843.jpg
    Screenshot_20220930_144843.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 126
  • Screenshot_20220930_144858.jpg
    Screenshot_20220930_144858.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 129

thanito

Jul 10, 2008
I've gotten so sick of trying to save battery by disabling things. I guess it helps somewhat but I never enjoy the phones features such as AOD and blur and transparency. I'm just gonna use all this phones features
I strongly recommend you to take it to service for battery replacement. My personal experience showed that my device had a faulty battery from factory, since I bought the phone I was always getting something between 10-11hrs from a full charge,whereas immediately after replacement it estimates abt 15hrs from a full charge.

Tristan17

I strongly recommend you to take it to service for battery replacement. My personal experience showed that my device had a faulty battery from factory, since I bought the phone I was always getting something between 10-11hrs from a full charge,whereas immediately after replacement it estimates abt 15hrs from a full charge.
Problem is Ive rooted it so it won't be under warranty anymore and I thinks it's past it's warranty date too :/

I've gotten so sick of trying to save battery by disabling things. I guess it helps somewhat but I never enjoy the phones features such as AOD and blur and transparency. I'm just gonna use all this phones features
I've just learnt to use everything on the phone all the time and just top off the battery periodically during the day when I'm not using it. Helps that I am not on the road, and mostly indoors with access to a charger everywhere

Reactions: Tristan17
I've just learnt to use everything on the phone all the time and just top off the battery periodically during the day when I'm not using it. Helps that I am not on the road, and mostly indoors with access to a charger everywhere
Rightly said, comrade! What's the point of having a device where you disable 90% of the features to save battery?! If you are travelling or going to be on-road for a long time without access to a charger, then it makes sense to turn off these cosmetic features. You could create bixby routines to help you with that...Bixby routines are excellent, you should befriend them.

thanito

Jul 10, 2008
£109 out of warranty In the UK, a van comes to your home and they do the repair in the van
€70 in Greece, but you have to take it to service 🤣

In case anyone interested, I just checked Google Play system update and it got September update (was on July update I think till now even with CVIF

MrDusan

Jun 21, 2014
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
I would not recommend updating google play system to september because I got the update yesterday and today my phone froze and restarted.
I'm not 100% sure that the update is the issue, but that was the latest change on my phone. Before everything was fine for months.
I sent the report on samsung members right after the restart.

I would not recommend updating google play system to september because I got the update yesterday and today my phone froze and restarted.
I'm not 100% sure that the update is the issue, but that was the latest change on my phone. Before everything was fine for months.
I sent the report on samsung members right after the restart.
Here updated to September version too, many days ago, and no problems at all. I think the culprit is not the Google Play system.

Top Liked Posts