General FXCL - APR | GALAXY S21 Ultra 5G | Official Firmware (SM-G998B) | 8th April

Search This thread

mofokevin

Dec 5, 2022
Whats up with the, No more Full Screen!? WTF? I have a Black Ring around my screen! Fkin Pathetic!!!!!!
Seems like that should have been taken care of since its a SELLING POINT to the phones! Full Screen to the edge.

Last Freaking update removed the S-View Cover Music Player abilities for 6 months...
Guess these clowns don't make enough money to do it right the first couple times, RIGHT!

What a Joke.

And Nothing about developer options fixes this. F off if thats your reply.

GDT

Mar 22, 2007
Bologna
I was unable to get samsung voice to text to work in Samsung keyboard, I have to switch to Google Voice to text.
I get blue microphone by tapping the microphone button or hitting side button but it simply doesn't work.
It happened in a13 betas too and it's still broken.

[edit]: Seems like it's a problem with Samsung Keyboard with italian language, it needs to be updated. I found a thread on Samsung members forum about that, with screenshots from the new fixed version which I can't found nowhere...

Last edited:

almora9

Feb 19, 2022
Screenshot_20221211-104011_Device care.jpg

%85 ..
the remaining 21%

one ui 4.1
...XXU5CVF2

that's why I don't want to switch to one ui 5. maybe I won't get this result..

darkoj2007

Nov 12, 2012
Skopje
@amirage didn`t mean to start storm hahhaha but for me personally 4.1 feels smoother.
@thanito I am glad to hear that. I did clean flash becouse I am rooted but qs pulling down and all system generally fells little strange, like skipping frames. This happened also with first releases of A12 for our device, after that all was good.

Reactions: MrDusan

thanito

Jul 10, 2008
@amirage didn`t mean to start storm hahhaha but for me personally 4.1 feels smoother.
@thanito I am glad to hear that. I did clean flash becouse I am rooted but qs pulling down and all system generally fells little strange, like skipping frames. This happened also with first releases of A12 for our device, after that all was good.
I did not even do a clean install, but it was that snappy that I had to set again the animations to 1x instead of 0.5x that I had them set in 4.1,because it felt abnormally fast in everything 🤣

MrDusan

Jun 21, 2014
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
I'm also having UI stutters and skipped frames quite often. So I agree with you that there are some issues on oneui 5.

I also did a clean install.

Reactions: darkoj2007

Top Liked Posts