DX dual sim

Search This thread

ali.sbi

May 7, 2011
hi everyone,
i'm new with DX. my DX have dual sim and i realized that it would be problem if i flashing roms in the section.am i right?any solution?do we have a kernel that is only for dual sim?does that mean Dual sim users can not use any of this developments and roms?:rolleyes:

samarth sathe

Jul 3, 2013
Pune
hi everyone,
i'm new with DX. my DX have dual sim and i realized that it would be problem if i flashing roms in the section.am i right?any solution?do we have a kernel that is only for dual sim?does that mean Dual sim users can not use any of this developments and roms?:rolleyes:

I don't think.... U can use files from this section... Built for DX is the same for dual sim and single sim...
Why don't you try a file that does not hav risk of phone brick...

yashvchauhan

Sep 25, 2013
hi everyone,

DO NOT FLASH ANY ROM FROM HERE, YOUR SIM WILL NOT GET RECOGNIZED ONCE YOU FLASH A SINGLE-SIM ROM (all other features will work. but the sim will not be recognized)

ali.sbi

May 7, 2011
DO NOT FLASH ANY ROM FROM HERE, YOUR SIM WILL NOT GET RECOGNIZED ONCE YOU FLASH A SINGLE-SIM ROM (all other features will work. but the sim will not be recognized)
which rom did you test?all of them?did u restoring back up and having sim signal problem ?
it would be great when developers **** a rom,consider us too.
by the way my android default version is 4.1.1 other dual sim users like me?

rocky869

Mar 23, 2010
Kolkata
Why not some one who knows rom development port one from DESIRE x to our dual sim version? :what::what::what:

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

---------- Post added at 06:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:31 AM ----------

Why my desire x dual sim flipping clock not flipping & why there is no whether unlock animation?
HOW TO ENABLE THEM? :what::what::what:

neXus PRIME

Nov 22, 2011
Lahore, Pakistan
Why not some one who knows rom development port one from DESIRE x to our dual sim version? :what::what::what:

---------- Post added at 06:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:31 AM ----------

Why my desire x dual sim flipping clock not flipping & why there is no whether unlock animation?

You need to check stuff about phone before buying it. No reason to cry here for that.

Reactions: Will_Xda

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

You need to check stuff about phone before buying it. No reason to cry here for that.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone