Question dynamic refresh rate stuck at 120hz

Search This thread

regrestbuyingOP10pro

Oct 27, 2022
The dynamic refresh rate is still stuck 120hz, no wonder why we get bad battery life. Anyone know a way around it?

Last edited:

fozzy056

Jan 30, 2016
Nantes
Micromax A116
Samsung Galaxy Tab S
ALSO no, i didn't debloat my phone
That's up to you. I debloated mine and I think that this failed my ltpo like you, stuck at 120, that's why I asked you if you did at some point. To get ltpo back working first I activated ALL apps that were disabled especially system apps. I used the script of the debloat thread to not miss one. I was with c26 and I reinstalled the c26 package on the top of it, and make sure the app '' oplus.uiengine '' is active. This app make ltpo work.
In my case this app was never disabled. But restoring/enabling all the phone system app and reinstalling the same package completely managed to get my ltpo working again. (it was failing since months...)
I guess updating the phone with some apps disabled broke ltpo at some point
Hope it can help

regrestbuyingOP10pro

Oct 27, 2022
That's up to you. I debloated mine and I think that this failed my ltpo like you, stuck at 120, that's why I asked you if you did at some point. To get ltpo back working first I activated ALL apps that were disabled especially system apps. I used the script of the debloat thread to not miss one. I was with c26 and I reinstalled the c26 package on the top of it, and make sure the app '' oplus.uiengine '' is active. This app make ltpo work.
In my case this app was never disabled. But restoring/enabling all the phone system app and reinstalling the same package completely managed to get my ltpo working again. (it was failing since months...)
Hope it can help
omg finally got it working, THANKS A LOT MAN 😭 🙏

• Love
Reactions: fozzy056

fozzy056

Jan 30, 2016
Nantes
Micromax A116
Samsung Galaxy Tab S
I think the LTPO only works if the screen is at 50% brightness otherwise it is still staying at 120HZ, so annoying lol
You're welcome ! Yes and only at max it drops to 1hz otherwise it's 10hz or 30hz. I remember with older builds ltpo was working with a bit lower brightness like until 20%. I tried finding apps and mods to lower this but nothing worked well for now

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ALSO no, i didn't debloat my phone
    Hope it can help
    Hope it can help
    omg finally got it working, THANKS A LOT MAN 😭 🙏
    I think the LTPO only works if the screen is at 50% brightness otherwise it is still staying at 120HZ, so annoying lol
    You're welcome ! Yes and only at max it drops to 1hz otherwise it's 10hz or 30hz. I remember with older builds ltpo was working with a bit lower brightness like until 20%. I tried finding apps and mods to lower this but nothing worked well for now
    All good, thanks for help, my problem is solved, FINALLY!!! 🤩