DZ09 - Game Center / AppStore

Search This thread

Stifler669

Jul 21, 2020
Hey update link, link is dead plz man i need it

---------- Post added at 01:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:35 PM ----------

Man re-upload new link, link is dead man i really need that zmaee folder games and plz no activation crap, i hate when says dear user activate, plz link is dead re-upload

gabriel-br555

Jan 30, 2021
[QUOTE = "_ tim_, post: 81382227, membro: 6133633"]
Não será necessário, encontrei a causa do seu problema e uma solução. Se você marcar "SSC Info" (* # 00000000 #), verá que o valor "UsrId" é "0". Quando o ID do usuário é 0, o relógio tenta obter um novo ID do usuário do servidor zmaee, mas isso parece não funcionar mais. Eu escrevi um pequeno aplicativo que pode definir um ID de usuário aleatório.
- baixar arquivo zip
- crie a pasta x: \ zmaee \ 000004d1 e extraia o arquivo zip para esta pasta
- abra o aplicativo "Navegador"
- toque em "definir id de usuário aleatório"
- toque em "sair"
- remover a pasta x: \ zmaee \ 000004d1
[/CITAR]

mrinmoy_ux

Feb 22, 2021
Sir, I am new here...so can you help me to make apps for dz09 smart watch apps store like wap browser...please..

Reactions: _jesse_

coyuertbou

May 5, 2021
My watch can’t access the Internet. I need the necessary files for the game center. Who can pack it and send it to me. Otherwise, after I press *#0# and click the game center, I cannot update and cannot open the game. Can you pack free games by the way? please!

If you can, I hope you can send it to my mailbox:georgettericardezxuu58@gmail.com

coyuertbou

May 5, 2021
[QUOTE = "_ tim_, post: 81382227, membro: 6133633"]
Não será necessário, encontrei a causa do seu problema e uma solução. Se você marcar "SSC Info" (* # 00000000 #), verá que o valor "UsrId" é "0". Quando o ID do usuário é 0, o relógio tenta obter um novo ID do usuário do servidor zmaee, mas isso parece não funcionar mais. Eu escrevi um pequeno aplicativo que pode definir um ID de usuário aleatório.
- baixar arquivo zip
- crie a pasta x: \ zmaee \ 000004d1 e extraia o arquivo zip para esta pasta
- abra o aplicativo "Navegador"
- toque em "definir id de usuário aleatório"
- toque em "sair"
- remover a pasta x: \ zmaee \ 000004d1
[/CITAR]
Hello, wise man. I need your help.
My watch can’t access the Internet. I need the necessary files for the game center. Who can pack it and send it to me. Otherwise, after I press *#0# and click the game center, I cannot update and cannot open the game. Can you pack free games by the way? please!

If you can, I hope you can send it to my mailbox:georgettericardezxuu58@gmail.com

ModernApple

Jul 6, 2021
I want(ed) to develop a small app for my DZ09 clone smartwatch.

Unfortunately (and it took me a while to realize this) it uses a MT6261DA SoC which means .vxp apps are not an option :(

However, it does have a hidden (*#00000000#) "AppStore" app, which means it might still be possible to write/launch my own apps :)

In case anyone is interested, I downloaded all available apps. Simply download and extract the .zip file into the root directory of your microSD card. You don't need to activate them :)
https://gofile.io/?c=qp7AvP

To be continued?
Hi, can you please fix the broken gofile link?

ModernApple

Jul 6, 2021
Hi, I just got the dz09 smartwatch, however when trying * # 00000000 # or * # 0 # or * # 0 * #, the game center does not show up, so can any please help me with the issue? thanks.

dgeo

Dec 14, 2021
That won't be necessary, I found the cause of your problem and a solution. If you check "SSC Info" (*#00000000#) then you will see that your "UsrId" value is "0". When user id is 0 the watch tries to get a new user id from the zmaee server but this no longer seems to work. I wrote a small app that can set a random user id.
- download zip file
- create x:\zmaee\000004d1 folder and extract zip file into this folder
- launch "Browser" app
- tap on "set random user id"
- tap on "exit"
- remove x:\zmaee\000004d1 folder
Where is the app?

Lasimeri

Jul 6, 2022
Your firmware seems to save/load 40 bytes instead of 8 bytes when saving/loading the user id. Let's try to figure out if the save and/or load isn't working. Check your private messages.
I think frmwares that require*#0# dont hav enough RAM to llaunch the game center properly.

Melocli

Jul 17, 2022
Hey Tim,
I'm having a problem when I try to install the app store it says updating library and times out. I tried following your link but it says the file has been deleted https://gofile.io/?c=qp7AvP could you please reuploud the file.

Khavin07

Oct 15, 2022

Unfortunately (and it took me a while to realize this) it uses a MT6261DA SoC which means .vxp apps are not an option :(

However, it does have a hidden (*#00000000#) "AppStore" app, which means it might still be possible to write/launch my own apps :)

In case anyone is interested, I downloaded all available apps. Simply download and extract the .zip file into the root directory of your microSD card. You don't need to activate them :)

To be continued?
Hey man, the link you send here is not working. Can you update it and resend again? I really appreciate that man.

Khavin07

Oct 15, 2022
1. Delete the "zmaee" folder on the microSD card.
2. Insert a SIM card that has mobile data.
3. Use the secret code to launch Game Center, it will connect to the internet and download the necessary files.
4. Exit Game Center, zip the "zmaee" folder and send it to me so I can have a look.
This is my zip file. It just has two folders which is lib and tem and there is no file in it. The UserID for mine is 0 too

Attachments

• zmaee.zip
    214 bytes · Views: 107

SpeedySanikJr

Feb 12, 2023

Usuario0108

Mar 23, 2023
Hello, one question, is there a way to install the "Game Center" without a sim card? Why my watch DZ09 does not have a sim tray

Mar 25, 2023
someone pls help me i have a issue with zm entertainment and my ursld value in ssc info is also : 0 so how do i increase the value from 0 or how can i fix it pls help

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

To be continued?
    Here is a soundboard app, created by yours truly :)

Instructions:
    Download the attached zip file and copy its contents to x:\zmaee\00000102\ (where "x" is the drive letter of your microSD card). Then use the hidden AppStore app (*#00000000#) to launch the app. To exit the app, swipe from the top of the screen to the bottom.

can you send me your watch firmware to test on my watch may be fix this issue
    That won't be necessary, I found the cause of your problem and a solution. If you check "SSC Info" (*#00000000#) then you will see that your "UsrId" value is "0". When user id is 0 the watch tries to get a new user id from the zmaee server but this no longer seems to work. I wrote a small app that can set a random user id.
    - download zip file
    - create x:\zmaee\000004d1 folder and extract zip file into this folder
    - launch "Browser" app
    - tap on "set random user id"
    - tap on "exit"
    - remove x:\zmaee\000004d1 folder
    Sir, I am new here...so can you help me to make apps for dz09 smart watch apps store like wap browser...please..