E:cant store zip image

Search This thread

cordell12

Inactive Recognized Developer
Sep 22, 2010
Dayton, TX
So its been a while since I have had to do anything to my (wifes now) Evo. She told me calls were dropping, well not connecting. When trying to make a call it drops instantly. I flashed a sense rom and updated PRL/Profile and it keeps doing the same. I then thought I would update the radio/PRI and while trying to flash the combo I am getting this error in title. What the heck is that? E:cant store zip image something tells me there is something wrong here, lol. Any ideas?

i tried to flash radio and PRL separate and got the same error...

edit...now trying a p36img maybe this will rebuild the corrupt partition. at least i think one is corrupt

edit...so the p36img flashed and I am still getting the instant dropped call, wtf!

edit...after flashing the p36img i then flash ra recovery, from there i was able to flash the radio/prl/nv combo. I am still getting the dropped none connecting calls, just not as bad as before. this is not happening with my evo shift or galaxy s 2. any thoughts?

Thanks

Last edited:

-EViL-KoNCEPTz-

Nov 9, 2011
Tampa Bay area
Only thing I can think of is the phone may need to be reprovisioned in sprint's system, to accomplish this you will need to flash a fully stock rom and contact sprint, either call them or use the support chat on sprint.com they will have you do some stuff in Epst and then do whatever it is they do on their end, sometimes things get screwed up from changing providers while roaming and the settings endup stuck and require a manual reset which is what the reprovisioning will do

Reactions: cordell12

cordell12

Inactive Recognized Developer
Sep 22, 2010
Dayton, TX
Yeah, I thought of that after going through what I did above. I restored back to CM7 and 3 out of 4 calls go through now. I want to say its sprint, but my other devices are trouble free. The only thing I did that may have a hand in causing this is a couple days ago I flashed one of the AOSP ICS roms, had to take a gander since my Epic 4G Touch has NO ICS roms :( I must say the ICS looks awesome, the wife didnt care for it so back to CM7 it went. Perhaps some settings got jacked up when I flashed? If it still does it today I will try a re-provisioning, if that fails its off to sprint! I sure hope the latest firmware is rootable/s-off :eek:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Only thing I can think of is the phone may need to be reprovisioned in sprint's system, to accomplish this you will need to flash a fully stock rom and contact sprint, either call them or use the support chat on sprint.com they will have you do some stuff in Epst and then do whatever it is they do on their end, sometimes things get screwed up from changing providers while roaming and the settings endup stuck and require a manual reset which is what the reprovisioning will do