[E/dual] [CWM] boot+recovery image for stock JB

Search This thread

Jeefff

May 13, 2013
I just updated my C1505 to the 11.3.A.2.13 firmware, but when i flash the kernel for single sim, Wifi doesn't work anymore, on stock kernel there is no problem.

Reactions: thuybang

sidrock622

Apr 23, 2013
Bangalore
This is a boot image with CWM for stock JB. The included kernel versions are stock Sony (versions 11.3.A.0.47 and 11.3.A.2.1). You may need an unlocked boot loader for this.

This can also be used to root stock JB ROM by installing Superuser through recovery.

Downloads:
Xperia E single
Xperia E dual
Note: Don't directly link to these releases. Link to this thread with current releases instead.

Usage instructions:
Boot to fastboot and flash boot image:
Code:
fastboot flash boot <filename>.elf
Recovery boot is triggered by pressing any of the volume keys during bootup while the notification bar lights up.

How to run fastboot is explained in Sony's instructions. If you still need help with that, please Google it yourself because there are plenty of guides.

Standard disclaimer that I'm not responsible for any messups applies.

Thanks go out to FXP for the initial Nanhu device port.

Release history:
2013-05-26:
Separate versions for single/dual-SIM variants
Shut down option added to CWM
Proper default.prop included

2013-05-13:
Initial release
Please help wifi not working in latest firmware when i flashed this file

niks_avana

Feb 9, 2013
New Delhi
OnePlus 6
OnePlus 6T
my PC has been down for a while :(
is there any way that i could get bootloader unlock and cwm recovery install without using PC..
i am rooted..
pls help me
i know it's as noob question
but i am still new with Sony..

Sent from my C1604 using xda premium

titan69

Jul 24, 2010
my PC has been down for a while :(
is there any way that i could get bootloader unlock and cwm recovery install without using PC..
i am rooted..
pls help me
i know it's as noob question
but i am still new with Sony..

As far as i know there is no way to do it without a pc. Also remember to backup your stuff on your phone before unlocking your bootloader, as it tends to go into bootloops after u unlocked your bootloader.

niks_avana

Feb 9, 2013
New Delhi
OnePlus 6
OnePlus 6T
Originally Posted by niks_avana<br />
my PC has been down for a while :(<br />
is there any way that i could get bootloader unlock and cwm recovery install without using PC..<br />
i am rooted..<br />
pls help me<br />
i know it's as noob question<br />
but i am still new with Sony..<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
As far as i know there is no way to do it without a pc. Also remember to backup your stuff on your phone before unlocking your bootloader, as it tends to go into bootloops after u unlocked your bootloader.

So sad :(
guess i have to wait for some time...
one more question
if i ends up with bootloop with no recovery installed..
how will ireflash to stock back...
i used to do it with kdz with my previous phn..

icoolguy1995

Jun 22, 2012
HARDA
Guys I need to know one thing...some particular code (code or stuff or whatever)in this kernel makes the bottom bar light up..
So what exactly does that...could someone tell me... I wanna know how to take control of that led...badly..

Sent from my C1605 using xda app-developers app

I have told you before that kernel is responsible for that bottom LED. I am setting up luna will see what i can do. Did sony release API for E[dual]?

Sent from my C1604 using Tapatalk 4

TheindianGuy

Oct 29, 2013
will wifi work?

hey guys,i tried flashing cwm on the build no. 11.3.a.2.1 and wifi stopped working,!!!!:confused: ....i i reflash the old stock ftf 11.3.a.0.47 will Wifi work?? just asking coz i noe you guys are pros....please reply!!:fingers-crossed:

TheindianGuy

Oct 29, 2013
OMG!! tanx for the heads up bro!!! phew!!!
P.S...a).is there a specific reason why it will happen!? and
b)how can i get cwm on my xperia ss without losing WIfi?
Thanks in advance bro!!

Deadpool

Aug 17, 2013
Jodhpur
Thanks in advance bro!!

Try this dual recovery if you have E dual. http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2505811

---------- Post added at 03:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:35 PM ----------

And if .47 is jb build you can try on it.

Sent from my Xperia E dual using Tapatalk

TheindianGuy

Oct 29, 2013
can you give Solution ??

Thanks in advance bro!!:good::good:

TheindianGuy

Oct 29, 2013
Stock ftf of .47

So ur saying if the ftf of .47 is jb build then cwm as well as my wifi will work?If so can somebody please give me link to ftf of .47? tanx!!!:fingers-crossed:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is a boot image with CWM for stock JB. The included kernel versions are stock Sony (versions 11.3.A.0.47 and 11.3.A.2.1). You may need an unlocked boot loader for this.

This can also be used to root stock JB ROM by installing Superuser through recovery.

Downloads:
    Xperia E single
    Xperia E dual
    Note: Don't directly link to these releases. Link to this thread with current releases instead.

Usage instructions:
    Boot to fastboot and flash boot image:
    Code:
    fastboot flash boot <filename>.elf
    Recovery boot is triggered by pressing any of the volume keys during bootup while the notification bar lights up.

How to run fastboot is explained in Sony's instructions. If you still need help with that, please Google it yourself because there are plenty of guides.

Standard disclaimer that I'm not responsible for any messups applies.

Thanks go out to FXP for the initial Nanhu device port.

Release history:
    2013-05-26:
    Separate versions for single/dual-SIM variants
    Shut down option added to CWM
    Proper default.prop included

2013-05-13:
    Initial release
    Unfortunately, this is not working for Xperia E Dual.
    Well that problem description is a bit too generic. Note that this is for stock JB ROM, not CM10 or ICS. I have tested it with version 11.3.A.2.1 on E dual.

I haven't done another stock-compatible recovery, but I'm hoping to post the first release of my CM10 port next week, and it will include TWRP.
    This thread is about CWM, not how to get JB. I've explained how to get it from SUS on another thread.
    anyone tested this on C1505 (single SIM)...???
    nice job mate... :)

perfectly working on xperia e SS ...gr8 job mate!!
    Please, port also recovery for stock only. I don´t want to use any other ROM at the moment.
    I'll look into getting TWRP to work with stock when I've got some time, but right now I don't have anything except CWM.

Glad to see you are doing some development on this device (xperia e)...since you have ported CM 10 , do you have GSM working on it??
    I'm posting this from my laptop using the tethered data connection of an E dual running CM10 :)
    I'm currently away for a few days, but you can expect a release soon.