e-mail application

Search This thread

willbread

Jul 24, 2008
Hello every body,

i love my touch HD but i've got a real problem : i hate the e-mail soft of WM

is ther an application finger friendly with html picture reading ?

don't answer me fleximail or proximail, i've tried both and i'm really desappointed

thanks at all

NB : is there finger friendly OS ? i think about all parameters windows where there are a lot of small icons or places where write (editing a contact - change time...)

and once again, sorry for my english

Vanstra

May 17, 2007
There is none except Profimail which is a great emailprogram but not very fingerfriendly. I've been looking for it too.

Jofo

Jan 21, 2006
Isn't it strange that no one have made a better emai client during all years win mobile has been on the market??

I also own the iPhone and I really must say that the interface of the email client on the iPhone is really great, nice looking, fast and fingerfriendly.

But expect that... what is iPhone compared to the Touch Hd with dutty rom ;)

If I knew how to make apps, I would make a new email-app for win mobile and make many people happy... but I don't, so maybe there is someone else who knw how to port the iPhone app to windows mobile?

willbread

Jul 24, 2008
Isn't it strange that no one have made a better emai client during all years win mobile has been on the market??

I also own the iPhone and I really must say that the interface of the email client on the iPhone is really great, nice looking, fast and fingerfriendly.

But expect that... what is iPhone compared to the Touch Hd with dutty rom ;)

If I knew how to make apps, I would make a new email-app for win mobile and make many people happy... but I don't, so maybe there is someone else who knw how to port the iPhone app to windows mobile?

Yes, i call every xda-developper !!!

please make us a real e-mail software for our devices !!

thanks