• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question E-Sim after upgrade / software change

Search This thread

vlubosh

Sep 8, 2007
Bratislava
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Hi,

is here someone with experiences about E-SIM? when ive got pixel 5 with 2 active SIMs, one plastic, second one E-SIM and tried custom ROM, E-SIM was blocked, not active when booted those custom ROM, when i was returning back to previous stock ROM the E-SIM was still unactive and it was needed replacement for a new plastic sim/reactivation.

My question is, will this happend when i want to flash stock update to latest stock ROM via android flasher web or adb commands?

Every activation to E-SIM or back to plastic is from our operator 10e

Thank you.

Reactions: roirraW "edor" ehT

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi,

is here someone with experiences about E-SIM? when ive got pixel 5 with 2 active SIMs, one plastic, second one E-SIM and tried custom ROM, E-SIM was blocked, not active when booted those custom ROM, when i was returning back to previous stock ROM the E-SIM was still unactive and it was needed replacement for a new plastic sim/reactivation.

My question is, will this happend when i want to flash stock update to latest stock ROM via android flasher web or adb commands?

Every activation to E-SIM or back to plastic is from our operator 10e

Thank you.
    No idea but I use e-sim and did flash a stock OTA update as well as custom kernel (and also factory resets and root) without a problem.
    eSIM is persistent if I'm not mistaken. when I flashed CalyxOS, my eSIM was still active.

did you try flashing the full images (on both slots) ? if not try the official Pixel Repair site: