ROM:
1.Fixed boot after some Soft Resets
2.Fixed Wi-Fi
3.Fixed Bluetooth
4.Compression LZX->XPR
5.Deleted Speed Dial
6.Deleted Image Maker
7.Deleted Image Wizard
8.Deleted Voice Commander (because in 19209th build we have commander by microsoft)
9.Deleted frames
10.Deleted melodies
11.Deleted SMS Sender (use standard)

And other changes, which was in 3rd release
enjoy :)

eten m600+ wm6.1kE R4 STABLE SECOND (41.7 Mb)
Download link

Last edited:

faimond

Mar 16, 2008
I use ActiveSync to update the WM6.1 ROM. It is work!!! Thank you very much.:rolleyes:

but something wrong with my m600+(HONG KONG edition).
1.lock installation screen for the first time(the progress bar run all the time). i use pen to reboot my m600+. and then work well.
2.miss welcomecenter.exe & calculator.exe:confused:

other was work well!!!

Last edited:

faimond

Mar 16, 2008
I use ActiveSync to update the WM6.1 ROM. It is work!!! Thank you very much.:rolleyes:

1.lock installation screen for the first time(the progress bar run all the time). i use pen to reboot my m600+. and then work well.

other was work well!!!

St3v3n82

Mar 16, 2008
with sd card (put the bin file in sd card) then enter boot loader by pressing
power + reset then relase the power and continue pressing the reset for 5 sec

donjuann

Jun 23, 2006
About Wm 6.1 m600+ rom

Dear kozhura,
Really very great congragulations for your hard and promising work about the ETEN M600 and + roms.I have tried your rom wm 6.1 pro for M600+ just few days ago, and while eten company have forgotten us (eten m600+ users), you have come and saved us a prayer.I want to thank you sincerely.

Here are some little notes I would like to request support if you dont mind ;

1) After installing the WM 6.1 R2 rom from SDCard, in the first boot, the system hangs while installing the programs from extrom I suppose (I have read some post in Russian forums but frankly I could not understand anything from them, google and other translators suck while translating into English).My question is do I have to do something to stop installing extrom software or do I have to just soft reboot?

2) My other question is, after I installed the R2 rom from SDCard, there appears garbage characters in the boot Screen of my M600+, it is not a big problem but I think it is realated with the SDCard flash process.Can you advise anything about this?

3) There is also another guy called Santaclaus in Russian forums, I am sure you have heard of him, he also released a rom but wm 6.0 (yours is wm 6.1).In what ways is your rom different from this rom?

I pre-thank you for your replies my friends.keep up the good work.

apsuva

Mar 18, 2008
istanbul

other was work well!!!

thank you kozhura

the same problem exist my pda. where to downloads this 3 installation?

Last edited:

let_me_see

Jan 26, 2008
Some little problem!

Hello,Kozhura:
I'm from china.Thank you for your hard work ! I download and flash the wm6.1 rom for m600plus last night,it work! 32M ram left when I boot the system.But I also find some problem :
1. GPRS can't use.
2. SDHC can't be read. When I want to install other SDHC driver ,for exampe : sdhc driver for X500 ,sdhc driver from 777 ,sdhc driver from xda developers ,it says install unsuccess .Only the sdhc driver from eten official can install success,but still can't work.
3. Wifi seems not stable. It worked when I just flash the rom ,it's last night . But at this morning ,after 10 hours ,when I want to open wifi ,it can't!
I reset system ,drop battery , all this methods can't work. I can only reset the system to default settings , and then the wifi work. I have installed Monster Chinese and ran spb backup to restore my backup of my pim and documents on the PPC.
Hope you Improvement for the rom!

xmlee

Oct 15, 2006
1. GPRS doesn't work,even used the connection wizard
2. WIFI not stable, falied to connect the wifi in wireless manager. but after that, can use wifi in connection setting to connect wifi.

but anyway, thank you very much.

(English not good:D)