E-ten M600+ WM6.1 (kozhura Edition)

Search This thread

morfil

Feb 6, 2008
Istanbul
Set Default Input, Freezes

Hi,
Found this rom a day ago and began using it.
I use another keyboard software other then the default keybord of windows. InterKey.
In the options of keyboard, I can set this as default Input mode. This does every time I (soft) reset my device, default input is selected as InterKey.

After I installed this ROM, when I select "Set as default Input" device never boots up. Before resetting it was fine. I run this test several times. Every time I reset everything in device. Interkey v2 & v3 tested this way. I know, Interkey works fine on WM6, I tested it before on other device (HTC Touch dual).

I dont want to change my default input after every boot. Is there any turnaround solution? Or shuld I wait for new rom release? I don't know if any will come after?

slurpy1

Sep 29, 2009
Screen

Hi
I have noticed others having problem of having to keep recalibrating the screen. I am now having this problem also. Is this a hardware bug in the M600? I didn't use the original WM5 long enough to experience this. Now I have to do it nearly every day. Really annoying.

slurpy1

Sep 29, 2009
Ok, is this thread still active? I've been using this rom for quite awhile now and my life has turned into some kind of nightmare. Maybe it's not the rom, just that the M600 is a piece of ****, I don't really know.

Like I said above, I have to recalibrate the screen, sometimes 2 or 3 times a day. Half of the programs I install don't work, then I can't get rid of them completely. What I want to do is reload the rom image, but I want to make sure I've got a good backup first. Several backup programs have either refused to install or generate error messages. I never had any of this trouble with wm2003. I had to restore from backup often, but it was pretty easy to do and I never lost anything. Why did M$ remove the backup utility?

I guess I'm mostly pissed off at Microsoft because they've had about 13 years to get this Windows CE thing right and they're still not even close.

csigabeka

Aug 14, 2009
It's the worst rom for m600+ what i ever seen. My phone don't find network, wifi and BT don't work and i must use reset often because my pda is stopped working. The original 230 rom is better than this.

millo1978

Mar 28, 2008
Milano / Horb am Neckar