[E1][ROM][4.4.4]Cyanogenmod 11 For LOCKED BOOTLOADERS

Search This thread

rootdefyxt320

Oct 4, 2012
Sydney, NSW
Tried Bootloader Exploit with boot.img signed with junk bytes and doesn't work

I have Sony 4.4.2 on top of a Sony 4.3 Bootloader. SInce I have a locked BL, I tried @vortox exploit to sign boot.img (with cwm included) and it doesn't seem to work on the Xperia E1. Looks like I will have to learn how to readapt his tool for Sony MSM8210 aboot.

Reactions: racer.z and Zsenyka

rootdefyxt320

Oct 4, 2012
Sydney, NSW
Hey guys, I'm build an optimised kernel with no overclock and an optimised kernel with GPU overclock using Linaro 4.9.x toolchain.Will upload it later once it's finished compiling.

EDIT: Getting errors when compiling in regards to bluetooth. I can't seem to extract the config from the kernel. I'll try 20.1.A.14 kernel source then.

Last edited:

nysascape

Jan 24, 2016
Thing is though, @Kizoky has a thread about 4.4.4 for Xperia E1 (Cyanogenmod). That has fixes we don't have on this thread, and this has fixes that aren't on Kizoky's thread. Sorry if I sound like a bit of an idiot here, but couldn't we combine these two ROM's, and have one massive working CM 11 4.4.4 ROM? Again, sorry if I have no idea what I'm talking about. :D

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    After a few tries i finally get the cm11 port for xperia E1 work on LOCKED bootloaders!! :) :) :) :)

Preparation for the edited zip:
    1.Download the Cm11 port
    2.Unzip it
    3.Delete boot.img from the zip
    4.Zip it again and copy to your internal storage or SDCARD

This Is not a rom for daily use!!

Working :
    GPS
    WIFI
    LED
    TOUCH
    Improved graphics(will show you how)
    Sound

NOT Working:
    Everything ELSE

How to install :

Step 1: Download the latest 4.3 firmware
    Step 2:Flash via flashmod in FLASHTOOL
    Step 4:Update to 4.4 (not install 4.4 first!!)
    Step 5:Root and install CWM Philz recorvery
    Step 6:Boot into recorvery and install the zip(do not wipe anything!!)
    Step 7:Reboot
    step 8:plug your phone in a charger when the Cyanogenmod loading screen appear
    step 9:Enjoy

Download:
    Download Phillz Recorvery (busybox required)Here: http://d-h.st/XgHb
    4.4 port rom
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9XGx7NH88BwRnNhOFFaZW9qaFk/view?usp=docslist_api
    Hey guys, I'm build an optimised kernel with no overclock and an optimised kernel with GPU overclock using Linaro 4.9.x toolchain.Will upload it later once it's finished compiling.

EDIT: Getting errors when compiling in regards to bluetooth. I can't seem to extract the config from the kernel. I'll try 20.1.A.14 kernel source then.
    Well done
    does this mean that netwrok is not working
    and what happened to the cm12 build
    can you please pm me the link thank you

It is uploading now
    Cm12 is still on construction
    Tried Bootloader Exploit with boot.img signed with junk bytes and doesn't work

I have Sony 4.4.2 on top of a Sony 4.3 Bootloader. SInce I have a locked BL, I tried @vortox exploit to sign boot.img (with cwm included) and it doesn't seem to work on the Xperia E1. Looks like I will have to learn how to readapt his tool for Sony MSM8210 aboot.
    So the options are either hack the libs or wait for Sony to release props for E1? (Which will never likely happen)

I saw Uberlaggydarwin's Xperia E1 kernel with patches for CyanogenMod. I will download the kernel source and compile it sometime next week.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone