[E610/E612/E617][ROM][NMF26V][7.1.1]Lineage 14.1[UNOFFICIAL][ALPHA 1]

Search This thread

Voytax118

Apr 9, 2017
Error status 7

Got error status 7 installation aborted. What should I do?
PS. I tried deleting "asserts" part.

RodReich

Feb 13, 2013
The problem with using alternative roms is that many are not finished. When they start one the developers are already departing for another that left, leaving the previous one with bugs uncomfortable. It happens a lot with the roms for the L5, none is fully good. The CM10 is the one that has the least problem but is not comfortable yet. I understand it is laborious, not a destructive criticism, I hope that developers choose one and end up with the lowest percentage of bugs. If I could, it would be like this.

Reactions: jona_siordia

roms0295

May 16, 2017
I have a project for my cooperative, I have several lg l5 and I need a open source rom without google, for using with nfc tags for the cooperative's e-coin.
But the problem is that we need the NFC running, also the camera and wifi. The rest is not so important because the people will not install too much apps, but we need some stable system.
From now the only rom with nfc working is the old codefire experimental. Now all new lineage and cm are not supporting nfc...
some one knows what options we have? we can be testers and if this works we can install the system in lot of devices.

someone knows any other cheap mobile phone with similar characteristics to lg l5 and with CM or lineage working properly?

also if there are developers interested in working for this project please wend me a private

thanks!

Reactions: EmilianoFlores

ZKlaus

Jul 6, 2017
Install zip

Hi,
I tried to follow the instructions exactly. Removed CWM and installed TWRP 3.0.3.0
Boot to recovery and wiped all partitions. The zip file is located on a external sdcard.
The installation starts without problems.
Patchind system unconditionally .....
The progress bar stops close to 95% and the installation hangs without any message :(

Any ideas ?

jona_siordia

Jan 28, 2016
Thx man, but i dont have L5 anymore, i have xiaomi mi5 now

Oh no, you do not know how much that saddens me, but hey, I'm glad for your new device, but my friend, I know you're upset but please, please, as a farewell you could fix the gapps error in cm13? Take it as a farewell project, I think it is a mistake in the specific model e612g, or comment to Caio please, that rom of yours is wonderful, and I would not want to stay in kk :(, as farewell I thank you for everything you did for this Device :,) is sad but then what you have to do, whatever your decision, nothing more to say thank you ...:good:

Ayan Uchiha Choudhury

Dec 30, 2013
Barrackpore
Thx man, but i dont have L5 anymore, i have xiaomi mi5 now

Damn man this hit me hard. i bought the l5(first phone) when i was in class 10(2013) cuz my had scored well in my exams. i entered into rooting the same year and saw posts from devs like you from where i got my huge interest in android and everything. i am so attached with that phone i could never throw it though it's screen in blacked out in certain areas, battery is still the dopest. my mom uses it, otherwise would have requested you to build blind builds while i tested them!! :crying::(

birdsilver

Jul 9, 2014
Córdoba
Hey, try to build cm14.1 but I get these errors:
HTML:
Running kati to generate build-cm_e610.ninja...
/home/plata/android/lineage/out/build-cm_e610.ninja is missing, regenerating...
============================================
PLATFORM_VERSION_CODENAME=REL
PLATFORM_VERSION=7.1.2
LINEAGE_VERSION=14.1-20171217_170202-UNOFFICIAL-e610
TARGET_PRODUCT=cm_e610
TARGET_BUILD_VARIANT=userdebug
TARGET_BUILD_TYPE=release
TARGET_BUILD_APPS=
TARGET_ARCH=arm
TARGET_ARCH_VARIANT=armv7-a-neon
TARGET_CPU_VARIANT=cortex-a9
TARGET_2ND_ARCH=
TARGET_2ND_ARCH_VARIANT=
TARGET_2ND_CPU_VARIANT=
HOST_ARCH=x86_64
HOST_2ND_ARCH=x86
HOST_OS=linux
HOST_OS_EXTRA=Linux-4.4.0-104-generic-x86_64-with-Ubuntu-16.04-xenial
HOST_CROSS_OS=windows
HOST_CROSS_ARCH=x86
HOST_CROSS_2ND_ARCH=x86_64
HOST_BUILD_TYPE=release
BUILD_ID=NJH47F
OUT_DIR=/home/plata/android/lineage/out
Checking build tools versions...
find: «/home/plata/android/lineage/out/target/common/obj/SHARED_LIBRARIES/libwifi-hal-mock_intermediates»: No existe el archivo o el directorio
Prebuilt apk found in PRODUCT_COPY_FILES: device/lge/msm7x27a-common/prebuilt/app/BlackPlayer/com.kodarkooperativet.blackplayerfree_2.31.apk:system/app/BlackPlayer/BlackPlayer.apk, use BUILD_PREBUILT instead!
build/core/Makefile:34: warning: overriding commands for target `/home/plata/android/lineage/out/target/product/e610/system/lib/libreference-ril.so'
build/core/base_rules.mk:320: warning: ignoring old commands for target `/home/plata/android/lineage/out/target/product/e610/system/lib/libreference-ril.so'
Starting build with ninja
ninja: Entering directory `.'
ninja: error: 'kernel/lge/msm7x27a-common/arch/arm/configs/cyanogenmod_m4_nonfc_defconfig', needed by '/home/plata/android/lineage/out/target/product/e610/obj/KERNEL_OBJ/.config', missing and no known rule to make it
build/core/ninja.mk:151: fallo en las instrucciones para el objetivo 'ninja_wrapper'
make: *** [ninja_wrapper] Error 1
make: se sale del directorio '/home/plata/android/lineage'

#### make failed to build some targets (10:39 (mm:ss)) ####

Can somebody help me? :confused:

Jonas Cardoso

Mar 22, 2014
São José dos Campos
Hey, try to build cm14.1 but I get these errors:
HTML:
Running kati to generate build-cm_e610.ninja...
/home/plata/android/lineage/out/build-cm_e610.ninja is missing, regenerating...
PLATFORM_VERSION_CODENAME=REL
PLATFORM_VERSION=7.1.2
LINEAGE_VERSION=14.1-20171217_170202-UNOFFICIAL-e610
TARGET_PRODUCT=cm_e610
TARGET_BUILD_VARIANT=userdebug
TARGET_BUILD_TYPE=release
TARGET_BUILD_APPS=
TARGET_ARCH=arm
TARGET_ARCH_VARIANT=armv7-a-neon
TARGET_CPU_VARIANT=cortex-a9
TARGET_2ND_ARCH=
TARGET_2ND_ARCH_VARIANT=
TARGET_2ND_CPU_VARIANT=
HOST_ARCH=x86_64
HOST_2ND_ARCH=x86
HOST_OS=linux
HOST_OS_EXTRA=Linux-4.4.0-104-generic-x86_64-with-Ubuntu-16.04-xenial
HOST_CROSS_OS=windows
HOST_CROSS_ARCH=x86
HOST_CROSS_2ND_ARCH=x86_64
HOST_BUILD_TYPE=release
BUILD_ID=NJH47F
OUT_DIR=/home/plata/android/lineage/out
Checking build tools versions...
find: «/home/plata/android/lineage/out/target/common/obj/SHARED_LIBRARIES/libwifi-hal-mock_intermediates»: No existe el archivo o el directorio
Prebuilt apk found in PRODUCT_COPY_FILES: device/lge/msm7x27a-common/prebuilt/app/BlackPlayer/com.kodarkooperativet.blackplayerfree_2.31.apk:system/app/BlackPlayer/BlackPlayer.apk, use BUILD_PREBUILT instead!
build/core/Makefile:34: warning: overriding commands for target `/home/plata/android/lineage/out/target/product/e610/system/lib/libreference-ril.so'
build/core/base_rules.mk:320: warning: ignoring old commands for target `/home/plata/android/lineage/out/target/product/e610/system/lib/libreference-ril.so'
Starting build with ninja
ninja: Entering directory `.'
ninja: error: 'kernel/lge/msm7x27a-common/arch/arm/configs/cyanogenmod_m4_nonfc_defconfig', needed by '/home/plata/android/lineage/out/target/product/e610/obj/KERNEL_OBJ/.config', missing and no known rule to make it
build/core/ninja.mk:151: fallo en las instrucciones para el objetivo 'ninja_wrapper'
make: *** [ninja_wrapper] Error 1
make: se sale del directorio '/home/plata/android/lineage'

#### make failed to build some targets (10:39 (mm:ss)) ####

Can somebody help me? :confused:

I think you're missing a part to sync in your repo

https://github.com/TeamHackLG/local_manifest/tree/cm-14.1

Reactions: birdsilver

bartbart2003

Oct 23, 2015
@birdsilver Try changing "TARGET_KERNEL_CONFIG := cyanogenmod_m4_nonfc_defconfig" to "TARGET_KERNEL_CONFIG := lineage_m4_nonfc_defconfig" in your BoardConfig.mk (device/lge/e610/BoardConfig.mk).

Wysłane z mojego LG-D620 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Reactions: birdsilver

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    0KrfGVM.png

Lineage is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 7.1 (NOUGAT), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.​

Code:
    #include <std_disclaimer.h>
    /*
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
    */

Lineage is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. You will need to provide your own Google Applications package (gapps). Lineage does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.​
    attachment.php

• Display
    • Vibration
    • GPS
    • Sensors of All type
    • Bluetooth
    • Bluetooth tethering
    • All native apps
    • GPS
    • Sdcard0/Sdcard1
    • Video playback
    • OpenGL rendering
    • Hardware video decoding & encoding
    • USB-tethering
    • OMX
    • Mtp/ptp

attachment.php

• Flashlight
      @bartbart2003 There is a way to enable flashlight:
      Code:
      echo 1 > /sys/devices/platform/i2c-gpio.3/i2c-3/3-0030/brightness_uA
      To disable flashlight:
      Code:
      echo 0 > /sys/devices/platform/i2c-gpio.3/i2c-3/3-0030/brightness_uA
    • Ril
    • NFC removed by default
    • WiFi
    • Tethering wifi
    • Camera (photos, camcorder & panorama)
    • Audio playback
    • Audio recording
    • Google Apps
    • More things I do not know

attachment.php

attachment.php

Note : LINEAGE-14.1 is only for jellybean (v20) baseband. If you are on ics (v10) baseband flash v20 baseband
    • TWRP 3.0.3.0 Recovery
    • Wipe all partitions except sdcard!
    • Flash the lineage-14.1-*-UNOFFICIAL-e610.zip
    • After flash Gapps(Long boot time)(DONT MAKE THIS)
    • Reboot
    • If you used GAPPS, after SetupWizard, go to: "Settings" > "Apps" > "Google Play Services" > "Permissions" > And select all options, this fix FC of ... hmm, Google Play Services? The Google may know this problem but it is like "**** you and your Custom ROM"

Screenshots:

h9wppYX.png
    RVMY2mv.png
    kDQK7DP.png
    CTiGEtM.png
    yEPpZ1F.png
    l6vMvsp.png
    rojrBvj.png
    ZUPnBjt.png
    HDIK9lt.png
    Sq1ATmN.png
    rSIKQJC.png
    MytJYaC.png
    IwKCxtO.png
    XOTz3Lq.png

XDA:DevDB Information
    Lineage 14.1, ROM for the LG Optimus L5

Contributors
    Jonas Cardoso, Caio99BR, SlimShady's, InsideMuz
    Source Code: http://github.com/teamhacklg

ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
    ROM Firmware Required: V20 Baseband

Version Information

Created 2017-02-13
    Last Updated 2017-02-15
    attachment.php

Frequently asked questions

Q: Will this conflict with any mod I'm using?
    A: As long as it doesn't have any entropy related stuff, its okay. Since the kernel already comes with an inbuilt entropy generator, it will conflict with the ones from mod, causing a poor, stuttered performance!

Q: Deep Sleep isnt working for me, Google Services causing wake-locks, what to do?
    A: Go to settings, Privacy, Privacy Guard, All apps, long press Google Services, and deny/disable wake-locks! (Thanks to @Paget96 for the solution)

Q: Which version should I flash
    A: Flash kernel with model number (E612), don't use (E610) or you may have problems with deep sleep

Q: Which frequency is the safest
    A: The default frequency, 800MHz, is the safest!
    But, there's no harm in overclocking upto 1100MHz.
    You MAY face some issues on 1100MHz-1100MHz, but 1050MHz is stable as 'rock'!

Q: WiFi doesnt work for me
    A: Reflash ROM and Kernel

Q: How to logcat?
    A: Here

A problem in ROM not reported?
    Make a logcat post here

i dont have pc for build rom
    I need PC with 16GB RAM and good CPU like i5

i will help you with this project already have l7 build but trying to fix ril then upload hit me up on telegram
    ywYaI6v.png

ALPHA1 - 08/02/17
    • Initial Release