• XDA Forums have been migrated to XenForo. We are aware of several issues including missing threads, logins not working, and more. To discuss, use this thread.
  • If you are experiencing issues logging in, we migrated and software and made it more secure. We recommend trying to reset your password.

[E6553][.253][TWRP+RootedKernel] NagasakiROM v1.4 - NEW BASE + DEODEXED + ZIPALIGNED!

Status
Not open for further replies.

wellison

Oct 19, 2011
Pls Kurobang do a version to e6533 dual because when i flash the ROM and e6533 fix i cant acess to external SD Card, i can acess only when i flash another custom kernel like Zach Kernel but its causing so much battery drain

Reactions: Alekim91

KuroTheBang

Aug 17, 2014
Dortmund
Can someone try sending an email using Sony mail?

Somehow it doesn't work for me (I'm using Apple iCloud mail)

If its a common bug I will replace it with htc mail (it's good, belive me) as long as I haven't fixed it

Alekim91

Jun 30, 2012
Pls Kurobang do a version to e6533 dual because when i flash the ROM and e6533 fix i cant acess to external SD Card, i can acess only when i flash another custom kernel like Zach Kernel but its causing so much battery drain
How many time do 100%to 99%?

You can post the patch for 6533?

Vita_Nove

May 25, 2016
Can someone try sending an email using Sony mail?

Somehow it doesn't work for me (I'm using Apple iCloud mail)

If its a common bug I will replace it with htc mail (it's good, belive me) as long as I haven't fixed it
It works for me, with Gmail. Inbox or sending an email are both fine.

P.S. I have a Gmail app in my device.

sarvar97

Dec 17, 2014

zacharias.maladroit

Recognized Developer
I've 6533dual with 253stock and zack last kernel, why in hotplug say that I can't disable control core?
If you want full choice with hotplug,

please consider joining kernel development and taking a look at the hotplug mechanisms in order to have

Intelliplug, CPUQUIET, Thunderplug, bricked hotplug, msm_hotplug, msm_performance all at the same time selectable.

What do you want to do exactly ?

Core control is an option, you can choose what min number or max number of cores are online,

why remove that ? :confused:

Alekim91

Jun 30, 2012
If you want full choice with hotplug,

please consider joining kernel development and taking a look at the hotplug mechanisms in order to have

Intelliplug, CPUQUIET, Thunderplug, bricked hotplug, msm_hotplug, msm_performance all at the same time selectable.

What do you want to do exactly ?

Core control is an option, you can choose what min number or max number of cores are online,

why remove that ? :confused:
For a minor battery drian... now I want install 1.5 update for my dual z3+ :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our Apps
Get our official app! (coming soon)
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone