General Early Video & Picture Review of the Pixel 7 Pro

Search This thread

Morgrain

Aug 4, 2015
There is already a "short" review about the video and picture capabilities of the P7 Pro out (videos and pics can be seen in the video). It's made by an AT&T employee who used the device from his shop for his YouTube channel.

He seems to be thrilled by the picture quality "finally we have the old point and shoot back again" and calls the video camera a massive improvement, to put it on par with the IPhones.

It was also noted that setting up the Fingerprint scanner worked without any hitches. It just worked.

Sounds promising.

Last edited:

rester555

Oct 27, 2010
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Google has been way, way behind the competition in video. I would love for them to lead or be near the top on video and pictures with their AI engine. I hope this makes the phone better.

Also, please tell me next year they will actually charge at 65 W or higher.

Reactions: galaxys

EtherealRemnant

Sep 15, 2007
Denver, CO
Google Pixel 7 Pro
Google has been way, way behind the competition in video. I would love for them to lead or be near the top on video and pictures with their AI engine. I hope this makes the phone better.

65W charging is unlikely. Google would have to license fast charging tech from another company and that's $$$. They may be able to get Samsung's tech since they use Samsung SoCs but that maxes at 45W.

chill145

Aug 21, 2010
Google Pixel 6 Pro
lol " on par with iphone ". You're kidding, right? iphones suck.
Iphones may not be your cup of tea just as they aren't mine but to say iPhone videos, which is what the original post was referring to, suck is just pure hate. They are widely regarded as having the some of, if not the best video recording quality in a phone. Pull up any review and you'll see iPhone video capabilities are the gold standard when comparing it against other phones so the fact that the Pixel 7 is even somewhat comparable after how poor they've performed in the past is encouraging

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    There is already a "short" review about the video and picture capabilities of the P7 Pro out (videos and pics can be seen in the video). It's made by an AT&T employee who used the device from his shop for his YouTube channel.

He seems to be thrilled by the picture quality "finally we have the old point and shoot back again" and calls the video camera a massive improvement, to put it on par with the IPhones.

It was also noted that setting up the Fingerprint scanner worked without any hitches. It just worked.

Sounds promising.