• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Earn easy money to buy a new phone!

Search This thread

malberti1993

Oct 12, 2011
First I would like to start off by saying, Mods if this is in the wrong place please move to the correct location. It should be in the right place since it is off topic.

Anyway, guys I launched a new site called www.walletfighter.com
Here's what this site is all about!

Home of high paying rates. We have a very friendly and active community. Always willing to lend a helping hand. Fast Cashouts and payments made daily!!

For those of you who have no idea what's going on here or what we do, here's the deal.

Advertisers, all over the world, are looking for people to spare their time doing surveys, paid-to-click ads, playing games, reading e-mails etc. Things you are already doing on the internet. We find those advertisers, post their offers here at walletfighter, and by you clicking the links and doing various tasks, you can earn cash! No strings attached and no membership or sign-up fees. EVER!

Your time and honest input are all you need to start making extra money today! This new form of advertising is growing tremendously at this time and there are tons of offers available to make money from. So how could you pass that up? And it's so easy...even stay-at-home family members can do it!

Better yet refer a friend and receive 65 percent of what they make.

Promotion: Sign up and send a trouble ticket saying your from XDA and I will give you a bonus

Enjoy guys, I am the proud owner of the site so if you got question feel free to pm me!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Another way is to call Geico. 15 minutes can save you 15 percent or more on car insurance.