• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Earphones with more than one button

Search This thread

kriticar

Jun 24, 2012
Hi,

I am looking for earphones that will have more than one button that work with android?
Can someone suggest a model that works?

Regards

MissionImprobable

Dec 20, 2011
Whether the button functionality works actually depends on the phone and apps you are using, so you might want to look into that before you invest in the headphones.

kriticar

Jun 24, 2012
Whether the button functionality works actually depends on the phone and apps you are using, so you might want to look into that before you invest in the headphones.

Can you please give to me some hint where I can find that kind of information for LG Optimus Black (P970)?
In user manual somethng like that is not written.

Regards.

Ashcunak

Apr 29, 2010
ive not seen that being the case, from what ive read here http://www.instructables.com/id/Galaxy-Nexus-and-others-headset-remote-with-medi/ its a power level difference and iphones are set to use one set of levels and everyone else uses another. Ive tried so many headphones in the stores and from friends that are branded iphone compatible with more than one button and none of them have worked on any of my android phones. as for android/nokia/etc compatible ive not been able to find any in stores here in Canada, only online.

sbiricuda

Feb 11, 2012
Rome
I've been looking for some in-ears with volume control that work on Android.

I ended up on these:
http://www.amazon.com/Philips-SHE80...id=1343333869&sr=8-1&keywords=philips+she8005

Philips She8005. I just bought these and not only the volume control works on my Samsung Captivate Glide, but it has another button to stop calls. They both work.

I didn't check the mic.

Anyway the product is said to be compatible with almost every brand and I'm very satisfied for now. It is not even expensive.

Hope it helps.

Reactions: tcfx44

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I've been looking for some in-ears with volume control that work on Android.

I ended up on these:
    http://www.amazon.com/Philips-SHE80...id=1343333869&sr=8-1&keywords=philips+she8005

Philips She8005. I just bought these and not only the volume control works on my Samsung Captivate Glide, but it has another button to stop calls. They both work.

I didn't check the mic.

Anyway the product is said to be compatible with almost every brand and I'm very satisfied for now. It is not even expensive.

Hope it helps.