[EAS/HMP][UNOFFICIAL]Lineage OS 15.1 for Xperia XZ

Search This thread

Tonsak5343

Apr 9, 2018
I've tried this rom and I think it's the smoothest custom rom I've ever tried!
But sim2 doesn't work. Can you fixed that? Thank you.

Last edited:

GN-z11

Jan 16, 2022
I didn't know this since I usually use this phone with one sim only. I will try to recheck that once the other project goes stable.
@Tonsak5343, "you can do it!"
I wonder why the dev built an 8 system instead of 19.1 or something else 12 L related ( @GN-z11 )?
This is because I feel like Android 8 is much easier to build that time, I don't actually have much experience in building later versions after I stopped for a while. But there's hope since @erikcas was trying to get Android 12 working in this device.
Another newbie question, what is the ROm and what is the Vendor in this scenario? i twrped it over an AOSP build and it's hanging on the lineage screen so its not liking something
Flash latest firmware ftf version .192, that should solve the bootloop problem.

Reactions: gw1024gb

erikcas

Inactive Recognized Developer
May 16, 2008
Castricum
www.cas-online.nl
I didn't know this since I usually use this phone with one sim only. I will try to recheck that once the other project goes stable.

This is because I feel like Android 8 is much easier to build that time, I don't actually have much experience in building later versions after I stopped for a while. But there's hope since @erikcas was trying to get Android 12 working in this device.

for dualsim, you could kang this:

(see all commits for it, you probably need to set some extra, nowadays depreceated values)
It checks your devicetype upon flashing and writes the properties (for single or dualsim amongst others) to a .prop file
I will check if I still have it for the 15.1 branch somewhere. On 17.1 and 18.1 it works flawless

GN-z11

Jan 16, 2022
for dualsim, you could kang this:

(see all commits for it, you probably need to set some extra, nowadays depreceated values)
It checks your devicetype upon flashing and writes the properties (for single or dualsim amongst others) to a .prop file
I will check if I still have it for the 15.1 branch somewhere. On 17.1 and 18.1 it works flawless
Thanks for the reference! I'll port that to this device once I free up my space from LOS19 source.

Enzo.93

Feb 23, 2015
Italy
Hello first of all congratulations for the work done. However, I noticed that the gabbs are missing because some programs require the installation of Google play service. I have tried various oppen gabbs arm64-8.1-nano but they don't work, "error play service." is there any open Gabbs I can install? many applications require play service

Hello first of all congratulations for the work done. However, I noticed that the gabbs are missing because some programs require the installation of Google play service. I have tried various oppen gabbs arm64-8.1-nano but they don't work, "error play service." is there any open Gabbs I can install? many applications require play service
I'd recommend following the official lineage gapps recommendation for Arm64 Android 8.1 devices. Gapps is working perfectly on the latest HMP version with MindTheGapps-8.1.0-arm64-20180808_153856.zip (which is in linked to through the official Lineage Gapps page https://androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=170282)

juanenbas

Jul 18, 2009
Buenos Aires
Hola a todos, probando en lineage-15.1-UNOFFICIAL-EAS con Gabs MindTheGapps-8.1.0-arm64-20180808_153856, hasta ahora todo bien :)

Para ROOT, ¿qué método recomiendas?

Saludos
Juan

asdf2345

Feb 3, 2018
Can you tell me how it is better? Genuinely asking.
Well, there's looks, performance, less limits imposed by Google, privacy (LineageOS Privacy Guard gone since 10 iirc), and works with even quite old applications. (Although 7.1.2 is better for the last)

Edit: Also they changed the charging code in 9, so some old chargers don't work if the device is running 9 or newer.

Reactions: Qattos

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Lineage OS 15.1 EAS/HMP Version
    #include <std_disclaimer.h> /* * Your warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. */

What is EAS?
    Energy Aware Scheduling (EAS) is an enhancement to Linux power management, placing CPU power control directly under the Linux scheduler. When enabled, EAS uses the task load and a CPU Energy Model to select the most efficient CPU to run on, taking advantage of power and performance of Arm big.LITTLE and Arm DynamIQ-based systems.

About LineageOS
    LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 8.x (Oreo),
    which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS GitHub repo.
    And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit our Gerrit Code Review.

Official LineageOS website : http://lineageos.org
    About LineageOS Legal : http://lineageos.org/legal/

Important Information
    1. This ROM has nothing related to ODM images! So you don't need to ask/install anything like that, just follow the instructions.
    2. This ROM will never work with any versions of Google Camera (GCam)!
    3. You need to flash Stock 41.3.A.2.192 before flashing this ROM.
    4. This ROM is suitable for dual and single model.
    5. VoLTE is supported, but you need to enable it on stock firmware at first.

Downloads Link :
    EAS :
    ROM : lineage-15.1-UNOFFICIAL-EAS.zip

HMP (Ultra Smooth) :
    ROM : lineage-15.1-20220414-UNOFFICIAL-kagura.zip

About the build:
    tone-common : https://github.com/angelokimhui/android_device_sony_tone-common
    kagura : https://github.com/angelokimhui/android_device_kagura
    kernel : https://github.com/angelokimhui/android_kernel_msm8996

Also thanks to:
    The LineageOS Team
    The CyanogenMod Team
    The SODP Team.
    SJILL
    Chippa_a
    Awesometic
    joshuous (VoxPowerHal for EAS)

Contributors
    Sjll, Olivier, angelokimhui(gnz11)
    ROM OS Version: 8.1
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.18.x

Version Information
    Sorry for a stupid question. It is necessary only 157 for dual? 192 isn't compatible?
    I'm sorry but it's actually okay to have 192. I have the dual version too.

**Edited the OP now.
    I wonder why the dev built an 8 system instead of 19.1 or something else 12 L related ( @GN-z11 )?
    Another newbie question, what is the ROm and what is the Vendor in this scenario? i twrped it over an AOSP build and it's hanging on the lineage screen so its not liking something