[EAS][MYSTIC][KERNEL][TULIP]Mystic-Kernel [AOSP/MIUI]

Search This thread

SrWladimir

Nov 30, 2014
Santiago
Hello, This is a great kernel but I have an issue, USB tethering does not work, If you try to enable it the device freezes and after a reboot, some settings (in my case disabled notifications) get reset. BTW WIFI Hotspot works fine.

Last edited:

basem_ym

Jul 6, 2015
Tartus
U said to backup system, vendor and boot.
Does ur zip alter system and vendor partitions?
Just asking, I dont want to break saftynet.

steven360

Jun 12, 2017
U said to backup system, vendor and boot.
Does ur zip alter system and vendor partitions?
Just asking, I dont want to break saftynet.

It's just a kernel, i don't think it will mess up safetynet. even if something happened, you can just flash safetypatch (the Magisk module) cuz that module fixed everything about safetynet for me lol

Feb 9, 2019
Hi guys, sorry if this is a stupid question, I'm still grasping the concept of custom kernels. Is this like a custom kernel to OC the CPU and GPU? What advantages does it have over the stock kernel? Is it worth flashing? And also, do I have to clean flash my rom again after intalling this? I don't have a feature list for the stock kernel so I can't compare them...

steven360

Jun 12, 2017
Hi guys, sorry if this is a stupid question, I'm still grasping the concept of custom kernels. Is this like a custom kernel to OC the CPU and GPU? What advantages does it have over the stock kernel? Is it worth flashing? And also, do I have to clean flash my rom again after intalling this? I don't have a feature list for the stock kernel so I can't compare them...

Stock kernel is stock kernel and isn't exactly feature-rich. Mystic OC and OC+ make the system perform better at the cost of battery life. In my opinion, the regular version (which is non-OC i believe) is really worth flashing and gives me better battery life than the stock kernel. Also, you don't need to clean flash the ROM again. You just flash it in TWRP and reboot. However, if it doesn't boot, you can try flashing a different kernel or just dirty flashing the ROM again.

Reactions: notadeveloper58

Bikz09

Mar 25, 2018
Kolkata
This is the best kernel I've ever used on my note 6 pro. The oc version is butter smooth. Also played game for testing. Very much stable and better performance than stock.but note i only encountered one bug.On miui 11 (eu and also global) after flashing mystic only camera stopped working.it showed "still can't connect to camera. Try restarting your device". Except this everything works on miui 11. Please dev fix this if you can. Just a request☺️☺️??

Okta. Pra A

Account currently disabled
Nov 1, 2014
GB
meettomy.site
Redmi Note 10 Pro
Last edited:

Okta. Pra A

Account currently disabled
Nov 1, 2014
GB
meettomy.site
Redmi Note 10 Pro
This is the best kernel I've ever used on my note 6 pro. The oc version is butter smooth. Also played game for testing. Very much stable and better performance than stock.but note i only encountered one bug.On miui 11 (eu and also global) after flashing mystic only camera stopped working.it showed "still can't connect to camera. Try restarting your device". Except this everything works on miui 11. Please dev fix this if you can. Just a request[emoji3526][emoji3526][emoji4][emoji4]
Stock kernel is stock kernel and isn't exactly feature-rich. Mystic OC and OC+ make the system perform better at the cost of battery life. In my opinion, the regular version (which is non-OC i believe) is really worth flashing and gives me better battery life than the stock kernel. Also, you don't need to clean flash the ROM again. You just flash it in TWRP and reboot. However, if it doesn't boot, you can try flashing a different kernel or just dirty flashing the ROM again.
Yaay I'm already on R3 nonOC (not playing games right now). Hoping to get hell of battery life! KEEP IT UP DUDE!
Enjoy it bro [emoji3][emoji3][emoji1783]
Regards [emoji119]

Reactions: steven360

basem_ym

Jul 6, 2015
Tartus
Thanks for ur work but lets get to the honest feedback:
The OC version is nothing better in games than stock (pubg) for me at least, game runs on high fps by default, which is better than stock (medium by default)
But using some gfx to raise fps to extreme causes alot of heat and lags.
So beside heat issues, the OC version is only causing more battery drain which is much worse than stock.
But hey Iam not saying that your kernel causes heat, you guys should know that miui is not perfect if you game alot.
Back in time I used to use havoc as my daily driver, pubg was very smooth, much less laging and heat was very acceptable (extreme fps) on stock kernel.
So I think ur kernel would work best with custom roms.
I do not see any need for oc'ing this soc, its fairly powerful and energy efficient.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Code:
    #include <std_disclaimer.h>
    /*
     * Your warranty is now probably void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this KERNEL
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.

Features:
    - Energy Aware Scheduling (EAS) *What is EAS? See here
    - Always Upstream with Latest Linux Stable
    - Support AOSP & MIUI
    - Support Android Pie, Android Q, Android Oreo (Test)
    - CPU OC 2208 MHz
    - Vibration intensity control
    - Fsync: on/off support
    - USB Fast Charge
    - Vibration intensity control
    - KCAL color control
    - KLAPSE Control
    - Display Backlight (Max & Min)
    - Sound Control (Microphone & Headphone Gain)
    - Wakelock: Boeffla Wakelock Blocker
    - Adreno Idler
    - Adreno Boost
    - I/O schedulers:

• noop
    • deadline
    • cfq (default)
    • anxiety
    • bfq
    • fiops
    • sio

- EAS CPU Governors :

- Schedutil

- CPU Governors:

• ondemand
    • powersave
    • performance

- GPU Governor:

• spdm_bw_hyp
    • bw_hwmon
    • venus-ddr-gov
    • msm-vidc-vmen
    • msm-vidc-ddr
    • bw_vbif
    • gpubw_mon
    • msm-adreno-tz (default)
    • cpufreq
    • userspace
    • powersave
    • performance
    • simple_ondemand

- And more features :)

Installation:
    - Reboot Custom Recovery (TWRP / PBRP / OrangeFox)
    - Backup boot, system, vendor
    - Install Kernel
    - Reboot system

Bugs :

Looking for another bug :)

Download:
    Mystic Kernel Latest Version

Thanks TO :
    AnyKernel2 for Flashable ZIP
    Some my kernel testers
    And thanks to anyone for telling me bug this kernel :eek:
    And you ;)

Like my work? U can support me here: Paypal

Join Telegram Chanel
    Mystic Update: MysticKernel
    Mystic Discussion: MysticKernelDiscussion

Leave thanks if you like this Kernel :D

XDA:DevDB Information
    Tulip Mystic Kernel, Kernel for the Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro

Contributors
    Okta. Pra A
    Source Code: https://github.com/okta-10/mystic-kernel-sdm660.git

Kernel Special Features: Energy Aware Scheduling (EAS), Overclock CPU

Version Information

Created 2019-11-04
    Last Updated 2020-08-12
    I have tried, still camera error. (MIUI 11.0.1, mi-globe) Thanks for your help.
    Try ask to tulip group on telegram, may can help u
    What's the difference between the OC and OC+ versions?

OC+ includes screen refresh rate OC (62Hz)
    OC only overclocked CPU does not include refresh rate OC (60Hz)

I hope I can help you

# Use google translation
    I'm using the latest available OC edition r9.5 Tulip, and I've found (probably) bug where the MTP isn't available eventhough I've force set it in developer mode, and 2208Mhz stuck big CPU draining battery a lot faster.
    Right now I go rolling it back to Tulip OC-r8.5 since this is the most stable kernel for me.