easy connect for android 8.0

Search This thread

Bamablood94

Aug 1, 2016
Booneville
So I recently bought a power acoustic head unit for my car and updated the easy connected app on the unit to hcno 5.4.4.20 and it worked for my android 7.0 phone but I upgraded phones that has android 8.0 and it won't work. Is there a place to update the easy connect on the radio to the most recent version

vamoR

May 8, 2018
Hi Bamablood94, Did you resolve this issue? I have the same problem :(
Thanks!

ppbello

Apr 4, 2018
Redmi Note 9 Pro
Hello! I had the same problem but I found a solution using another program.
This program is called MtcdMirroring and you can find it in Playstore.

You have to install this program on car device and enable USB debugging on mobile. Only it's possible to connect by USB cable but for me it's ok.

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 4 mediante Tapatalk

vamosvamos!

May 9, 2018
Hi ppbello, Thanks!!!
Do you know if I can use the MtcdMirroring with a head unit Android 4 (S160 Model).
Gabriel

gaudossj3

Oct 1, 2018
I've founded a solution for my problem with easyconnect and android 8.
With chrome, direcly on the car stereo, I went to the site mobile.carbit. com.cn/preload(using chrome is it possible to translate in your language).
You have to put the number of the program actually used (you find it opening easyconnect with the car stereo) .
After that, you can downoad the new program that work with android 8.
After the installation, with the Qr code gived, is it possible to install also the new easyconnect in the phone.

earthtk

Jan 27, 2012
I've founded a solution for my problem with easyconnect and android 8.
With chrome, direcly on the car stereo, I went to the site mobile.carbit. com.cn/preload(using chrome is it possible to translate in your language).
You have to put the number of the program actually used (you find it opening easyconnect with the car stereo) .
After that, you can downoad the new program that work with android 8.
After the installation, with the Qr code gived, is it possible to install also the new easyconnect in the phone.

I tried doing this but they said there is no newer version... What is your program number? Mine is RL03.4.4.1

Jul 18, 2015
APK

Attachments

• ZLINK-4.0.37.apk
    15.2 MB · Views: 108
  • EasyConnect.tocfree.6.6-3f949b153-202112241754.release.apk
    26.2 MB · Views: 271
  • Phonelink 3.11.201027.apk
    11.3 MB · Views: 100
  • TimaAvn [1.0.30].apk
    4.2 MB · Views: 86
  • TLINK 1.9.5.apk