Easy way to s-off!!!

Search This thread

jonny1974

Jan 29, 2011
Hi mates,

i succesfuly made my international one s s4 supercid and s-off with facepalm. after that i flashed maximushd and that worked flowlesly. great rom! don´t know what was in my mind to command in fastboot "fastboot write secureflag 3". there my problems begun. i searched erverywhere with no solution to get it back s-off. you can´t downgrade hboot 2.16 with ruu. method getting it supercid, a requirement for facepalm, didn´t worked too. so i decided to sent it in to a repair center to fix my problem. my wife asked me to s-off her htc one. i searched in the one forum and found rumrunners s-off. on their website i noticed they are supporting a lot of htc devices, including my one s. i gave it a shot and boom! i´m s-off again!

it´s a universal tool. download the file, extract it and run the soju.exe. follow instructions and you will be s-off!

link to rumrunner.us:

http://rumrunner.us/

all credits to them!!!! thank you guys!!!

a Little how to:

make sure all your drivers are installed.

1. adb: in settings-> development-> usb debugging must be checked! when you connect your device there must be a notification "usb debugging" connected.

2. boot into bootloader, fastboot is highlighted blue. press power butten. now you have "fastboot" red highlighted. connect phone and must turn into red "fastboot usb".

3. htc sync manager must be uninstalled.

4. your device must be rootet.

5. click the link above and read carefully the requirements. better two times!

6. download universal file rumrunner_HTC_0.5.0.zip. and extract it anywhere.

7. reboot phone and pc.

8. go to settings-> power-> disable fastboot. also disable Display sleep.

9. disable any anti virus software and make sure you are connected to the internet with your pc.

10. connect phone to pc, go to settings-> development and uncheck usb debugging than check it again to make sure the pc recognized your device.

11. run soju.exe

Last edited:

guythnick

May 10, 2008
Thanks, this worked for me as well. TMOBUS 3.16.401.8, 2.15 HBoot... facepalm and moonshine both would not work after SEVERAL attempts. Rumrunner worked first try, even in Windows.

Reactions: alikose90

slavenp

May 11, 2011
I got an error saying that i don't have adb drivers or usb debugging enabled..
Usb debugging is enabled and I use Cyanogenmod 10.1.3.
How to install adb drivers to get this working?

slavenp

May 11, 2011
Now i get this error??

1htcb9.png

jonny1974

Jan 29, 2011
Which Rom is on your phone? On their website is a notice that will not work on every custom Rom, also in the tool. I did that with magioRom, because I was on hboot 2.16. Try it with CyanogenMod if your hboot is lower.

Last edited:
Reactions: slavenp

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi mates,

i succesfuly made my international one s s4 supercid and s-off with facepalm. after that i flashed maximushd and that worked flowlesly. great rom! don´t know what was in my mind to command in fastboot "fastboot write secureflag 3". there my problems begun. i searched erverywhere with no solution to get it back s-off. you can´t downgrade hboot 2.16 with ruu. method getting it supercid, a requirement for facepalm, didn´t worked too. so i decided to sent it in to a repair center to fix my problem. my wife asked me to s-off her htc one. i searched in the one forum and found rumrunners s-off. on their website i noticed they are supporting a lot of htc devices, including my one s. i gave it a shot and boom! i´m s-off again!

it´s a universal tool. download the file, extract it and run the soju.exe. follow instructions and you will be s-off!

link to rumrunner.us:

http://rumrunner.us/

all credits to them!!!! thank you guys!!!

a Little how to:

make sure all your drivers are installed.

1. adb: in settings-> development-> usb debugging must be checked! when you connect your device there must be a notification "usb debugging" connected.

2. boot into bootloader, fastboot is highlighted blue. press power butten. now you have "fastboot" red highlighted. connect phone and must turn into red "fastboot usb".

3. htc sync manager must be uninstalled.

4. your device must be rootet.

5. click the link above and read carefully the requirements. better two times!

6. download universal file rumrunner_HTC_0.5.0.zip. and extract it anywhere.

7. reboot phone and pc.

8. go to settings-> power-> disable fastboot. also disable Display sleep.

9. disable any anti virus software and make sure you are connected to the internet with your pc.

10. connect phone to pc, go to settings-> development and uncheck usb debugging than check it again to make sure the pc recognized your device.

11. run soju.exe
    does this work with 2.16 hboot

Yes of course!

Sent from my HTC One S using xda app-developers app
    Thanks, this worked for me as well. TMOBUS 3.16.401.8, 2.15 HBoot... facepalm and moonshine both would not work after SEVERAL attempts. Rumrunner worked first try, even in Windows.

error extracting file......:confused: