• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question ECG in Samsung Health app?

Search This thread

73sydney

Jul 21, 2018
Sydney
Google Pixel 2 XL
Samsung Galaxy S20
Samsung Health Monitor - its different than Samsung Health - this is where you get to see the graphs

See here as you may need to take steps to enable and use it depending on your location:

73sydney

Jul 21, 2018
Sydney
Google Pixel 2 XL
Samsung Galaxy S20
I am using the correct apps!

Its just I thought ECG data would show up in the Samsung Health app (it shows in the monitor one).

ECG is a graph, if you think about it logically, theres no way to present that in the concise gui that Samsung health uses...Samsung Health is more of a concise overview of easily digested metrics, where as ECG is a linear graph, the two are not really compatible

Also figure in Samsung Health Monitors main purpose is to export that graph as a PDF, so its ideally not even meant to be viewed on the device at all...

waltmahla

Jan 4, 2022
I was able to install Phone.WearOS.SHM.MOD.1.1.1.171.dante63.apk on my phone and Watch4.SHM.MOD.1.1.0.185.dante63.apk on my watch using the procedures documented. I could not get these two apps to communicate. The phone app looked for the watch, but couldn't find it and eventually timed out. Has Samsung made further changes to their software to keep this from working or is there something else going on? Any insights would be most appreciated. Thanks.

Top Liked Posts