Edexposed for Android 11 (red velvet cake)

aquadisaster

Sep 27, 2020
I'm new to the world of magisk and was wondering if anyone knows the timeline on the edxposed framework for Android 11? I have a pixel 4 xl with magisk canary. Tried once to install riru core , worked ok. But stuck on boot with recent edxposed. Had to rerun boot flash to restore phone.

Superguy

Nov 28, 2007
Baltimore
Rule #1 of XDA: Never ask for an ETA.

Devs will announce if they have plans to support a project, and may give ideas on time if they desire. But it's considered rude to ask for ETAs or timelines as many work on projects in their spare time and are gracious enough to share their work with the community. Development continues to become more challenging as Google and others implement tighter security. And of course, life happens for devs too.

Anytime a new phone, and especially a new version of Android come out, expect delays and things to take a bit.

Zabijak05

Apr 25, 2018
Rule #1 of XDA: Never ask for an ETA.

Devs will announce if they have plans to support a project, and may give ideas on time if they desire. But it's considered rude to ask for ETAs or timelines as many work on projects in their spare time and are gracious enough to share their work with the community. Development continues to become more challenging as Google and others implement tighter security. And of course, life happens for devs too.

Anytime a new phone, and especially a new version of Android come out, expect delays and things to take a bit.
Hey, different guy here
Just wondering where should I look for any updates that may contain that, so i know when it happens