Edge Panel Yahoo Finance

Search This thread

imugur

Nov 10, 2008
Bucharest
Hi all,

I had an Galaxy S8 where I got used to the Yahoo finance Edge panel. I was surprised to find out that on S10 is not available. is this only for me or you have the same issue? any hints?

Thanks

tony yayo

Oct 15, 2010
Chicago
Hi all,

I had an Galaxy S8 where I got used to the Yahoo finance Edge panel. I was surprised to find out that on S10 is not available. is this only for me or you have the same issue? any hints?

Thanks

I saw it in there somewhere but I think you have to add it to the panel. It's not in there native. I think there was an Edge menu somewhere in the settings menu if I'm not mistaken.

XdividerX

Mar 15, 2012
Hi all,

Thanks

Settings > Display > Edge Screen > Edge Panels (select the words not the slider). This is how you can see what panels you have available.

To install additional panels open your Galaxy Store app and select 'My Galaxy'. There should be a bunch of Edge panels that you can either download for free or pay for. I couldn't see the panel you are after but there may be another you might like.

imugur

Nov 10, 2008
Bucharest
I know how to add a new panel guys. I was just saying that Yahoo Finance panels that were available on S8 are not available on S10 (at least on my SW version). Can you check if you have it?

RunnersFoot

Jul 20, 2012
Toronto
Yeah where the deal? Just got a S10 and it's missing. Anyone have an idea how or where to get it from.

I still have my hands on my S8. Any idea how to extract it.

truckerdewd

Oct 31, 2010
Independence, MO
It may have been killed off because Verizon said it regretted it's purchase of Yahoo and AOL and admitted that the AOL/Yahoo division was a failure. If I remember correctly, I thought I really something about Verizon deciding to shutter Yahoo.