Question Edit system files in Mi 11x

Search This thread

Suryashis

I have been using this Mi 11x (Indian variant of Poco F3/ Redmi K40). It has TWRP by Nebrassy as latest version of Magisk (v23) installed and working. Magisk is working in systemless mode. System structure shows partitions Slot A and Slot B in TWRP. Whenever I attempt to delete any system file using root privileged file manager it return 'failed to delete : error code 1'.
I did try deleting these files using TWRP file manager. There also it says 'failed, Code 1'.

What am I doing wrong. And how to correct it? Please help...

Running Os: Xiaomi.eu with version 12.5.4.0 with MIUI 12.5
Device : Mi 11x (Aliothin)

Attachments

• IMG_20210730_084551.jpg
    IMG_20210730_084551.jpg
    130.9 KB · Views: 40

Angyone1

Sep 6, 2018
Brescia
Android Wear

Suryashis

seems very hard for me... can explain better how ? thanks
I worked on my mi 11x with unlocked, magisk rooted Xiaomi.eu 12.5.4.0 rom (android 11). I just downloaded the flashable zip file from the site attached) and installed it in TWRP recovery. Pretty straight forward... But u need to have atleast 20gb internal memory free, where a backup of your super.img will be stored (u can delete this later). My advice is to go through the thread once since I have read certain feedbacks where the device went into bootloop.

Attachments

• systemrw_1.32_flashable.zip
    8.4 MB · Views: 11
Reactions: ApexPrime

Suryashis

I worked on my mi 11x with unlocked, magisk rooted Xiaomi.eu 12.5.4.0 rom (android 11). I just downloaded the flashable zip file from the site attached) and installed it in TWRP recovery. Pretty straight forward... But u need to have atleast 20gb internal memory free, where a backup of your super.img will be stored (u can delete this later). My advice is to go through the thread once since I have read certain feedbacks where the device went into bootloop.
Be sure to mount System, Vendor, Product atleast before starting the installation process in TWRP

Reactions: ApexPrime

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Thread '[SCRIPT][Android 10+] Universal Mount System read write R/W' https://xdaforums.com/t/script-android-10-universal-mount-system-read-write-r-w.4247311/

Here I just got the solution... I just installed the flashable.zip file through TWRP in my poco f3 with xiaomi.eu and it was full success in first attempt.
    System files cannot be deleted after android 10
    seems very hard for me... can explain better how ? thanks
    Be sure to mount System, Vendor, Product atleast before starting the installation process in TWRP