[Edited][Tweak][11-06-12]Supercharger V6 For Stock ICS 4.0.4, For 587

Search This thread

deniel

Sep 27, 2010
Problaby i didnt really understood, but before askin me Manualy or Automatic it ask me to download it(and it open the xda post where i cant see any service.jar download) or it askin me to install it but it can find the service.jar on my sd. What should i do?

Oh i see what happened, dont know how i pressed M :\ how can i go back by one step? xD

Last edited:
Problaby i didnt really understood, but before askin me Manualy or Automatic it ask me to download it(and it open the xda post where i cant see any service.jar download) or it askin me to install it but it can find the service.jar on my sd. What should i do?

Oh i see what happened, dont know how i pressed M :\ how can i go back by one step? xD

What you dont ubderstand?? This is very easy mate, if it says automatic or manuel, choose then automatic, and you need internet connection for that and you dont neeeeed service.jar because thats why you need an automatic download then will the supercharger install it for you and thats why he reboot, and how to go step one? Open the scriptmanager again and rerun v6 supercharger

Best Regards
..:: P@Nd€m!c ::..

deniel

Sep 27, 2010
What you dont ubderstand?? This is very easy mate, if it says automatic or manuel, choose then automatic, and you need internet connection for that and you dont neeeeed service.jar because thats why you need an automatic download then will the supercharger install it for you and thats why he reboot, and how to go step one? Open the scriptmanager again and rerun v6 supercharger

Best Regards
Yes but as i said i dont know how is it possibile i typed M (manual) lol so i could only choose install service.jar(and didnt had it on sd), or download it, and it was sending me to a xda thread without any download link

Yes but as i said i dont know how is it possibile i typed M (manual) lol so i could only choose install service.jar(and didnt had it on sd), or download it, and it was sending me to a xda thread without any download link

Ooh ok i see but my advice is: do it how it do it, thats why i made this and edit it how in did, and i dont know about manuel, sorry

Best Regards

MrKimbum12

Jun 19, 2012
it happened to me too mate. i dont know why. the script didnt give me a choice for automatic or manual. it chooses itself "manual". then it give me a choice to install or download. and then poop out the xda thread about ultimate jar. in there, there is no services.jar to download. please just upload the services.jar for us :D

it happened to me too mate. i dont know why. the script didnt give me a choice for automatic or manual. it chooses itself "manual". then it give me a choice to install or download. and then poop out the xda thread about ultimate jar. in there, there is no services.jar to download. please just upload the services.jar for us :D
Maybe you on a rom that already have it, and you mine service.jar?? Maybe try with opera mini to download it from an external thats what Zeppelinrox advice to

Best Regards

gabrielme03

Oct 15, 2012
Las Pinas
why is it that i got an "incompatibility error"? it wanted me to uninstall "cr-app".. what is that? sorry noob.. using xperia ray 4.0.4, 587

Last edited:

wzearsdcx

Sep 28, 2010
I did everything from 1st post step by step, 100% supercharged, running scripts at boot etc. And... first few hours were ok, no redraws + maybe placebo effect. But after that became madness. Phone freezed every few minutes, memory was nearly in 100% usage. I came back to my backup and happy again ;)

rom: stock .587

Nastyrenegade

Feb 8, 2011
Doesn´t work

Avoid at all cost.
Guide doesn´t show what actually happens, all the choices are made for you in advance as stated in earlier posts.
I ended up with a bricked phone. :mad:

Avoid at all cost.
Guide doesn´t show what actually happens, all the choices are made for you in advance as stated in earlier posts.
I ended up with a bricked phone. :mad:

Dude i used this with official stock, but NOT with a costum rom because that doesn`t work at all, and why get all peeps well 100% supercharger??
They follow exactly the steps at the OP and did it good, and i told that this is for your own risk so dont blaim it on me if you doing it wrong ;)

p.s. this thread is explained good enough, i edit it more explainable, and you will dont get it ?
then yoo are not so smart ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: jader13254

Nastyrenegade

Feb 8, 2011
Dude i used this with official stock, but NOT with a costum rom because that doesn`t work at all, and why get all peeps well 100% supercharger??
They follow exactly the steps at the OP and did it good, and i told that this is for your own risk so dont blaim it on me if you doing it wrong ;)

p.s. this thread is explained good enough, i edit it more explainable, and you will dont get it ?
then yoo are not so smart ;)

Yeah right...then I guess I´m not so smart. Consider my post a warning to all the other not so smart people here, then.
Search a little to find out how many people ended up with problems after trying this.
...and of course I used it on a stock rom, I´m not smart but I can read...

Reactions: jader13254
Yeah right...then I guess I´m not so smart. Consider my post a warning to all the other not so smart people here, then.
Search a little to find out how many people ended up with problems after trying this.
...and of course I used it on a stock rom, I´m not smart but I can read...

Check at the neo topic, i have the same as this one and it working for peeps over there, so i dont know for sure mate, what you doing wrong or it dont work for you, i cant do anything about it, sorry ok, and not so much peeps have probs with it, like i said i have the same as this one at the Xperia Neo Topic ;)
if this dont work for you, then use Adreno drivers ;)

amiiw

Mar 26, 2012
Pandemic said:
Maybe you on a rom that already have it, and you mine service.jar?? Maybe try with opera mini to download it from an external thats what Zeppelinrox advice to

Best Regards

i've got some probs like MrKimbum12, it was choose manual by itself when script is run, not automatic. and then it ask me to download service.jar

you said that "you already have service jar mod on your ROM" below. in my sdcard directory there's file named servicejarmod.zip. is that the file?
what should i do?
please your suggest

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    * Read this to supercharge 587 *
    Download of the V6_SuperCharger_for_Android-Update9_RC11_Test_6.sh
    in attechment and save as

1st of all, I did this to get 100% Supercharged on 587 !!

I installed scriptmanager from the playstore

Open the file and give it root acces so run as root

Then i download the starterskit RC12 from Wraithdu!
    Also here: http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=18703418&postcount=5021

Alright here we GO !!

* Extract the zip and put the folder SuperCharger_Starter_Kit
    on your sd card called ROOT
    * With Script Manager, just run StartMeUp.sh to install everything at once.
    * So now you have installed the new Busybox 1.19.4 by Wraithdu.
    * Then run the V6_SuperCharger_for_Android-Update9_RC11_Test_6.sh again
    With scriptmanager
    *It will ask for your service.jar: Download (A) Automatic or (M) Manuel?
    Choose A(Automatic)
    * After that your device will reboot and install the apps again
    * No worries you will get nothing to lose !! ^^
    * Put the V6_SuperCharger_for_Android-Update9_RC11_Test_6.sh in a folder called ROOT on your sdcard
    * Then run the V6_SuperCharger_for_Android-Update9_RC11_Test_6.sh again
    * Now it will ask set you speed (1, 2, or 3)
    * Choose 1 fast
    * Then is ask questions with Yes or No
    * Choose all Y (Yes)
    * Almost Done
    * Then you get choises from 1 t/m 33
    * Choose 6 (Ledded)
    * when that is done
    * Exit (33)
    * Then go the scriptmanager again and go then to
    * data
    * scroll down under till you see:
    99supercharge.sh
    * Tick on the green Icon(superuser with bones SU)
    And tick On Boot and then tick on > 99supercharge.sh
    * Done !!
    You have now Supercharged you 587 !!

* Dont Forgot !!! *
    to make quickwidgets on your homescreen from:
    V6 supercharger and 99supercharge.sh with SM

New changelog of upcoming 9 RC11:
    Updated Sept 4, 2012: - V6 SuperCharger Update 9 RC11 Test 6
    - Fixed - a bug/error in /data/99SuperCharger.sh
    - Tweaked - launcher detection

Updated Sept 2, 2012: - V6 SuperCharger Update 9 RC11 Test 5
    - Added - Calculation for Dalvik Cache (based on device's RAM)
    - Disabled - Misc/3G tweaks by default
    - Fixed - a couple of small bugs
    - Tweaked - root testing code for all generated scripts
    - Tweaked - Interface/Messages and some code

Updated Aug 4, 2012: - V6 SuperCharger Update 9 RC11 Test 4
    .................. - Added - Messages for Jelly Bean in ICS Service Centre (webapp needs updating blah blah)
    .................. - Tweaked - Launcher Detection
    .................. - Tweaked -Interface/Messages
    .................. - Fixed - Loop that rookies had.

Updated Aug 4, 2012: - SuperCharger Starter Kit RC12
    .................. - Fixed - Will no longer install su binary on JB either... ONLY INSTALLS ON ICS! (Jelly Bean doesn't have the segfault issue anyway)
    .................. - Fixed - Previous sqlite3/zipalign installer didn't install zipalign either if sqlite3 was skipped

Updated Aug 1, 2012: - SuperCharger Starter Kit RC11
    .................. - Options - Choose what you want to install - one at a time.
    .................. - Tweaked - Code for all scripts (more stock rom friendly)
    .................. - Tweaked - BusyBox installer (won't interfere with busybox built into some kernels)
    .................. - Tweaked - su binary will only install on ICS or Jelly Bean
    .................. - Tweaked - sqlite3 script installs a different binary on Jelly Bean.

Updated July 29, 2012: - V6 SuperCharger Update 9 RC11 Test 3
    .................. - Tweaked - SuperClean - shouldn't cause isssues anymore
    .................. - Tweaked - init.rc search - smarter rc file search.

Updated July 28, 2012: - V6 SuperCharger Update 9 RC11 Test 2
    .................. - Fixed - A couple of wheel alignment bugs.

Updated [/U]July 27, 2012: - V6 SuperCharger Update 9 RC11 Test 1
    .................................. - Removed - UnKernelizer from menu.
    .................................. - Added - 3 Kernel/VM Tweak Options! (Rock Hard, Rock & Roll, Soft Rock)
    .................................. - Tweaked - Re-SuperCharger behaviour on startup
    .................................. - Added - SD Card Read Speed Tweak (sd card cache) entry to init.rc
    .................................. - Improved - Wheel Alignment script.
    .................................. - Tweaked - ALOT of code - more efficient and smarter than ever

*That is the change log of 9 RC11, i put the final version here if it is released ;)

Older Changelogs:

Updated July 15, 2012: - V6 SuperCharger Update 9 RC10
    .................................. - Improved - Jelly Bean compatibility!
    .................................. - Added - BootLoop detection for 99SuperCharger - If it thinks that it's bootlooping, it won't run again until you enable it by deleting /data/!!SuperChargerBootLoopMessage.log
    .................................. - Added - Calculated dalvik heap size which is based on devices RAM - found in Miscellaneous Tweaks)
    .................................. - Added - SD Card Read Speed Tweak (sd card cache) which is based on devices RAM (you really DON'T need it higher than 1MB - do the tests ) - found in Miscellaneous Tweaks
    .................................. - Added - Counter to Wheel Alignment log along with improved statistics and logging.
    .................................. - Improved - logging for Detailing script.
    .................................. - Improved - logging for Fix Emissions script.
    .................................. - Tweaked - Alot of code - should find external storage no matter what (removed SD Card references and put in the system's actual external storage path)
    .................................. - Tweaked - Interface (Driving Test PASS/FAIL notification, Boot Loop notification, Tasker warning when bulletproofing launcher, among various other things)
    .................................. - Improved - Root check along with the root checks in all generated scripts.
    .................................. - Removed - su binary check since updating Superuser and it's su binary fixes the segfaults.

Very Old, Its not so important:
    Supercharged services.jar and .odex For ICS 4.0.4 !!
    Thanks to: shardul_seth

*Before do this, make a back-up !!

Now you can run v6 supercharger by zeppelinrox and get 100% supercharged ROM..
    Original Thread here:
    http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=12058585&postcount=1

*Important*
    I Copied this files from my own System so i dont know if you get 100% supercharged, so try and let me know, and if it dont work, i pm some members !
    -_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
    Download the zipfile from services.jar and .odex here (For 587):
    http://www.mediafire.com/?d7agnnllf3qt85c

** Otherwise Extract the zip file, and copy Services.jar with right permissions:
    Read-Wright
    Read
    Read
    To System/Framework
    Reboot

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Download the zipfile from services.jar and .odex here (For 431):
    http://www.mediafire.com/?5u65dy88ecbd6mb

Downloadfile Supercharger V6 > 9 RC10 Here:
    http://www.mediafire.com/view/?xvit888ceq4ao58

*Dropbox Download Added*

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/94931524/V6_SuperCharger_for_Android-Update9_RC10.sh.pdf

these are the steps to do:

* put the zipfile on your sd card !!
    * put the V6_SuperCharger_for_Android-Update9_RC8.2.sh.pdf
    on your sd card in a new map called root.
    * Download Scriptmanager from the playstore
    * Open scriptmanager and run as root !!
    * flas the zipfile with cwm (that one from mediafire)
    * Download Busybox Installer also from the playstore
    * install then with busybox v1.19.4 (working with the new 9 RC10)
    * then open the scriptmanager and run is as root
    * scroll the map ROOT with scriptmanager and tick on the root Icon with the bones
    * Tick then on the v6 supercharger and run it
    * do what it says and if you must choose 1-31 tick then 6
    * He ask now restart your phone, Tick Y
    * phone restarts and install the apps again (there will be nothing lost or added)
    * Then go the scriptmanager again and go then to
    * data
    * scroll down under till you see:
    99supercharge.sh
    * Tick on the green Icon(superuser with bones SU)
    And tick On Boot and then tick on > 99supercharge.sh
    * Done !!

My Xperia Neo V 100% Supercharged ICS 4.0.4 !!
    2vu0irs.png

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-
    #> Dont Mirror Our Files !! <#
    -+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-
    Where's the flashable zip? :)

I missed the link. Sorry!
    hey

for:
    "put the V6_SuperCharger_for_Android-Update9_RC8.2.sh.pdf on your sd card in a new map called root."

what do yo mean by new map

and i dont quite understand what you mean with:
    "scroll the map ROOT with scriptmanager and tick on the root Icon with the bones"

one more question, are we suppose to keep the file as a pdf?

creating a new map and call it in root and what i mean that is the SU so click on that mate,
    save as pdf not so hard to understand mate ;)
    i edit the OP
    Is this already with patched Services.jar and .odex for ICS or no need? :confused:

And where is the flashable zip file?

yes just download the the zip file and i edit the OP !!!!
    If it works, please press the thanks mates, thats all what i wanna see, but you know that already, im glad that v6 is working for you peeps;)

Sent from my Neo V with Supercharged ICS 4.0.4