Editing Xperia lockscreen

Search This thread

erorcun

Oct 14, 2012
Hello.

I extracted framework-res.apk and SemcGenericUxpRes.apk files from Xperia U and installed them to apktool. Then I copied UxpNxtLockScreen.apk to my pc and decompiled it (no errors) than I changed some bools, recompiled it(no errors) and copied recompiled file to system/app.

Result: Xperia lockscreen gone, stock ICS lockscreen appeared.

Then I researched a bit and I learned signing apk may be required. I signed recompiled UxpNxtLockScreen.apk and again I copied it to system/app.

Result: Still stock ICS lockscreen.

Is anyone have a idea?

erorcun

Oct 14, 2012
I already changed permissions. But I guess I found the problem, in before I was including meta-inf/androidmanifest.xml files via winrar, but now i tried putting files to build/apk folder and i recompiled it and it worked.

There was an error in apktool 1.4.3 but i downloaded 1.5 and error disappeared. But it gives me warning still about translations.

Why did you ask?

Last edited:

awshengxiang

Mar 6, 2012
Sitiawan
I already changed permissions. But I guess I found the problem, in before I was including meta-inf/androidmanifest.xml files via winrar, but now i tried putting files to build/apk folder and i recompiled it and it worked.

There was an error in apktool 1.4.3 but i downloaded 1.5 and error disappeared. But it gives me warning still about translations.

Why did you ask?

Because I tried to decompile so many times and it gives me error

Sent from my LT26i using xda app-developers app