General EDL Flash Tool Leak

Search This thread
And so far, I have had to update vmware to 17 from 16 which gave me a whole bunch of hell. If I've never mentioned it before I hate windows, abhor even. I have 16 cores and I give 10 of them to windows leaving my host only 6 and I give it 16 gig of memory and the windows installation is still SOOOOO maddeningly slow that I have to walk away and come back to it later. Up to this point I tried it once and it just gave me an error when starting and wouldn't start. I'm hoping like hell that something happened in my editing and that was the problem. I'm about to do it again so cross your fingers. I really want to get my phone rooted. I feel like I'm handicapped in life because of how limited I am with my phone not rooted. back soon.

Progress so far... Keep in mind I am working with My Linux host and a windows 10 guest and a couple mapped drives. So remembering where my virgin untouched file is and where it needs to go, then having the hex editor save the edits I was making in error even though I clicked close and clicked do not save, it saved, then finally that I was doing the edit wrong. instead of replacing text it was inserting text thereby obviously ****ing the file up. SO after I got all that figured out I have a file that does not lose the icon (meaning I edited it right) It opens... (trying to build suspense here) and it says Choose Model and it says failed to get the model list. I think I'm done for today. I'll keep you posted tomorrow.

What you mean hacked... explain...what's going on
He is trolling probably
its december and yet still no MSM tools to work around. my phone been dead for 5 month.
Sad to hear, Can't you go to some local phone repair shop, your phone can be unbricked even without MSM tool if you got a software dongle like HYDRA tool(doesn't support 10 pro yet)

Until next generation is realesed your phone will remain bricked, so do not wait and go to nearest oppo service center(ask them online if they provide this service for oneplus incase you don't have oneplus service center in your country), I remember that people where I live used to go to oppo SC when their realme phone bricked, other solution is to find some indian with msm tool accses, you'll find a lot of these indian guys on YouTube, and in any case do not pay more than 15$ and it's recommended to go with someone who accept paying through paypal, personally I know people in our telegram group who flashed their device for about 5$ only, but I think you should expect to pay more for a flagship device, some of these guys may flash your device for more than that, also the one who's going to flash your device must give you the firmware even without paying, so make sure he got the device's firmware in .ofp or .ops, if he refused to send your the firmware with the correct msm tool he may be a scam.
Perhaps someone will showed up to offer this fix. Need someone whos legit
Read above

beatbreakee

Aug 10, 2015
Frisco
Samsung Galaxy S10
hello, i've just get an msm account from guest. Did your phone fix and can i test it ?
any chance you will dm it to me? I have 2 devices which i can test.... a 10T and a 10 Pro. Both are working fine, but i would love to test using the MSM tool to switch regions... if it works without a bootloop awesome, and if it dont, ive got the correct fw already saved to bring back to life! And im trustworthy... i aint gonna abuse the login, or try to make a business out of it. I will do 2 flashes (hopefully) and thats it. But i wanna do a packet capture during the entire process to grab and compare the signatures sent for AUTH. You can remote flash for me if you want to keep the login to yourself, but you gotta promise me, that if i bootloop, you will stay around long enough to flash the OG firmware back... I got ALL the FW already, Newest msm tools, and files in OFP, IMG, or Full decrypt with firehose. All you gotta do is hit my team viewer, login and press start! DM me if interested

Narko77777

Dec 4, 2022
Lost in space
He is trolling probably

Sad to hear, Can't you go to some local phone repair shop, your phone can be unbricked even without MSM tool if you got a software dongle like HYDRA tool(doesn't support 10 pro yet)

Until next generation is realesed your phone will remain bricked, so do not wait and go to nearest oppo service center(ask them online if they provide this service for oneplus incase you don't have oneplus service center in your country), I remember that people where I live used to go to oppo SC when their realme phone bricked, other solution is to find some indian with msm tool accses, you'll find a lot of these indian guys on YouTube, and in any case do not pay more than 15$ and it's recommended to go with someone who accept paying through paypal, personally I know people in our telegram group who flashed their device for about 5$ only, but I think you should expect to pay more for a flagship device, some of these guys may flash your device for more than that, also the one who's going to flash your device must give you the firmware even without paying, so make sure he got the device's firmware in .ofp or .ops, if he refused to send your the firmware with the correct msm tool he may be a scam.

Read above
my phone have system apps installed i never see gets hotter and there are other isssues like android 13 installed random or i cant see my call options brvaouse sim or network problems idk rly weird stuff if i deactivate a app it dont show it instand idk rly how to describe that . tahts to mu
ch for my english skills
btw why i shold troll i mean i search help and not guys that say me im trolling wtf ahahahha

• Wow
Reactions: Diepie
my phone have system apps installed i never see gets hotter and there are other isssues like android 13 installed random or i cant see my call options brvaouse sim or network problems idk rly weird stuff if i deactivate a app it dont show it instand idk rly how to describe that . tahts to mu
ch for my english skills
btw why i shold troll i mean i search help and not guys that say me im trolling wtf ahahahha
sorry, I was just kidding, but I don't use emojis that's why you thought I'm serious, I hope you can fix your phone soon, very happy for all those who fixed their phone

Oswald Boelcke

Senior Moderator / Moderator Committee
Staff member
{Mod edit: Link removed. Oswald Boelcke}
@Kosta26 I've removed the link from your above post and not only because it wasn't related to the OP 10 Pro! 4pda is not only another phone related website (and not at all affiliated with xda-developers) but also well known for the distribution of malware and warez. Links to 4pda are not accepted on XDA.
XDA Forum Rules (excerpt):
6. Do not post or request warez.

If a piece of software requires you to pay to use it, then pay for it. We do not accept warez nor do we permit members to request, post, promote or describe ways in which warez, cracks, serial codes or other means of avoiding payment, can be obtained or used. This is a site of developers, i.e. the sort of people who create such software. When you cheat a software developer, you cheat us as a community.

(...)

11. Don’t post with the intention of selling something.
  • Don’t use XDA to advertise your product or service. Proprietors of for-pay products or services, may use XDA to get feedback, provide beta access, or a free version of their product for XDA users and to offer support, but not to post with the intention of selling. This includes promoting sites similar / substantially similar to XDA-Developers.com.
  • Do not post press releases, announcements, links to trial software or commercial services, unless you’re posting an exclusive release for XDA-Developers.com.
  • Encouraging members to participate in forum activities on other phone related sites is prohibited.
  • Off-site downloads are permitted if the site is non-commercial and does not require registration.
  • Off-site downloads from sites requiring registration are NOT encouraged but may be permitted if both of the following conditions are met:
    A) The site belongs to a member of XDA-Developers with at least 1500 posts and 2 years membership, who actively maintains an XDA-Developers support thread(s) / posts, related to the download.
    B) The site is a relatively small, personal website without commercial advertising / links (i.e. not a competitor forum-based site with purposes and aims similar to those of XDA-Developers.com.)
Other posts by you have also been edited. Please refrain from sharing of such links in future! Thanks for your cooperation.

Regards
Oswald Boelcke
Senior Moderator

Last edited:

TheNewHEROBRINE

Aug 26, 2021
Italy
OnePlus 8T
Moderator Annoucement

Thread cleaned from posts promoting paid services.

Regards
Oswald Boelcke
Senior Moderator
From what has been possible to be understood until now, the aim of this thread (finding a way to do EDL flashing on newer OP devices) is inherently linked to paid services since doing an EDL flash these days costs some sort of "credits" that are purchased through real money. Therefore, I think that inhibiting the possibility to talk about such paid services is a strong obstacle against the development of this subject. For example without the impossibility to talk about paid services users could share and compare different ones to find the cheapest and most reliable one.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Man honestly I don't have any truly awesome suggestions... Currently with the state of things , safety of your devices is priority 1. Because as you said, 1 misstep can take you from functional to disabled and needing repair! Then there is no "free" ... I'm happy you rescued your device.

One thing is I heard about something called a "deep sleep cable" ... Another member brought his phone back from the dead, AND said through the cable and something called QuadComs... He unbricked his phone with no MSM tool. And his phone was DEAD ... UNRESPONSIVE.

Obviously I need more data before I can make specific claims, but he is reliable so I tend to believe it was as good/easy as he made it sound!
    would this tool work on xiaomi/redmi/poco phones?
    Yes... I believe.. as long as the device has a Qualcomm chipset, then yes, that's what EDL is built for.... If it's a MTK device, you would use SpFlash tool...
    so
    Man honestly I don't have any truly awesome suggestions... Currently with the state of things , safety of your devices is priority 1. Because as you said, 1 misstep can take you from functional to disabled and needing repair! Then there is no "free" ... I'm happy you rescued your device.

One thing is I heard about something called a "deep sleep cable" ... Another member brought his phone back from the dead, AND said through the cable and something called QuadComs... He unbricked his phone with no MSM tool. And his phone was DEAD ... UNRESPONSIVE.

Obviously I need more data before I can make specific claims, but he is reliable so I tend to believe it was as good/easy as he made it sound!
    sounds promising hopefully its legit and would get out to the public
    btw whats your phone i found out that you're trying to root it?
    also you might be interested in patching firehose files that alone would solve everything
    Hello all, i am here to leak OPPO tech tool that allows one plus 10 pro to be flashed. Sadly i cannot share login but if you are able to bypass login screen the tool does not need to authenticate with server to flash device in EDL mode. Attached is screen shot of login screen and file. The tool picks up device in EDL mode and allows user to select the OPF file associated for device (please note you must have this downloaded externally ideally from msm tool for your device)

I wish you luck bypassing this login and fixing your phones.

flash.png
    But, doesn't OPPO actually approve of the selling of MSM accounts/flashes?

Remember, OPPO tech said OPPO makes him buy credits from OPPO to use MSM. Unreleated but, I was thinking it was designed as a second revenue source. Since there devices)dub brands can be really cheap.
    Ok .. just putting this out there... I MAY have pulled together a script that will automate the whole flash process .. including the auth, and sign verifications... But I truly do not know if it is going to be device specific, or if I can fandangle a slightly wider base from the data. Now 1st. Don't start asking me to drop the code into public chat. I worked my butt off and bricked my own devices SEVERAL times in order to test/work out the kinks ... (Proxifier/Fiddler were not friendly and butted heads a lot, so alternate avenues were taken) but before I could compile the whole script and run in one sweep, the Oppo account I was using expired. (Temp accounts ARE device specific). If you want ANY further development on this, I NEED someone to DM me, an active Oppo acct. I don't care if you want to change the password , 24hrs after you give me the info .. that's completely fine. If everything works properly, 24 hrs is about 23 hrs too much! But I need an ACTIVE , WORKING account that I can login to the msmtool, or the miflash server with, (preferred MSM so I don't gotta rewrite anything). And if I can perform a successful EDL unbrick without any errors, then I can strip parts of the Online MSM tool.exe , and with luck, force the Frankenstein'd version I pieced together, to package back up into a simple "Click, Select, Start, Wait, Celebrate" , exe file. With everything that you need, all put into portable container mode, and require no installation. (Or at bare minimum you can run it all inside a windows sandbox, cuz that's what I've been doing, so there's 0 chance of any persistent tracker left behind after each flash, and at the same time you can feel safe running it, cuz in a sandbox it cant harm you !).

So again... If anyone still cares, and has any resources to obtain a login/pw that works, DM me , and WAIT FOR ME TO REPLY before you send the login, so you know exactly WHEN I got it, and you can change whatever .... Let's say .... 6-12 hrs after you grant me access!

Otherwise it seems like this topic has died and no one cares anymore... Which rly don't bother me, cuz after this bunch of Diseased Unicorn Poo 💩 that Oppo/OnePlus pulled with literally going from "Developer Friendly" to "We'll eat your soul before we allow consumer modifications !" 👹 I am officially done with this company, and I truly hope a good 20% of their customer base feels the same, because the only way they will reverse their ignorant position , rivaling Apple IOS level lunacy, is if their yearly bonus checks are a few zeros short, and sales drop. (Shouldn't be a problem because T-Mobile just loosened the reigns and allowed Verizon to begin pre ordering the 10R for next year... So NA will at least have 2 major carriers .... But I don't think it will help sales ... Verizon is the Hitler Regime of Bootloader and device unlocking... They might go as far as to request an official Red/Black design with little bands around the top! Lol.

Anyways ... Login/pw ... Oppo account... DM....

Let's see if I can rain on the MSMTool Mafia's day just a lil bit. This tool should be provided FREE ... We're at over 1 year since released, and NO PUBLIC MASS CONSUMER UNBRICK , yet they throw the FW around on the main website, with official tags and signatures .... And even then .. one wrong action, and youre doin the "1-Ploo-Salloop!" (Infinite boot loop!) ... So if you can brick, using the files THEY provide, without knowing your current device setup!, They need to provide a method out! (And yes this can happen, because if you had previously done ANY modifications, such as rooting, forgetting to unhide magisk app, disable modules, or making any alterations to your initrc file , or had successfully swapped regions, then tried to flash the STOCK rollback, in order to bring your device back to factory spec, YOU WILL BOOTLOOP!)

((I have further details regarding what is one factor causing this to happen... It's the Baseband/Modem/Build.prop versioning that is putting your device out of spec. Each different Rollback/Upgrade package specifies an EXACT build # and patch date that each region has a slightly different variation of, and while you THINK you're fooling your device, You are ABSOLUTELY NOT! Part of the downloaded FW verification that happens before your phone reboots to complete the changes, is a quick matchup of some key files which your phone FAILS to notify you, when they do not match the requested info... And therefore those files are NOT replaced by your phone during the update/rollback.... So for anyone who knows Android.... This is a very big NO NO... you cannot update parts of a boot script... Parts of the system ... Parts of the recovery partition, but not also make the Android security patch, Kernel, modem, and other pertinent variables match their new counterparts. WHY? Can you use Android 13's Kernel, to run Android 12's security requirements, load 12's lower boot.img, but keep 13's modem, and flip a coin as to which recovery part will stay, then smash that all together under a security patch that is lower than your device was on! This is exactly what creates the "unresponsive device" brick. Cuz NOTHING is the right version necessary for secure boot and trust zone to approve/verify each other. Aka BRICK.

Ok rant over....

login/pw active Oppo acct.. DM..

Ty
    This tool seems to be intended for use with mediatek devices.
    I wouldn't bet on it working with this phone, but here's how to bypass the login screen anyway.

Open DownloadTool.exe with a hex editor
    Find '74 4b 8d 45 d4'
    Replace '74 4b' with '90 90'
    Save, launch, enter any username/password/code and click login.
    If you go to 'Software Package Management', you can specify a folder where your .ofp is located.
    hello, i've just get an msm account from guest. Did your phone fix and can i test it ?
    yoo guys shout out to this man for helping me unbricking me my phone. 5 months no reply for oneplus, he just solved it in one night only! thanks alot bro. 💯 @xuanhoang1811
    I have a bricked OnePlus 10 Pro which I can put into EDL mode via testpoints. PM me.
    Screenshot_2022-09-27-01-30-39-519_com.miui.gallery.jpg