General EDL Flash Tool Leak

Search This thread

curtislin

May 10, 2013
i get the file from the firmware file. i think this is the firehose for the phone. i don't have phone to test. hope someone can test with qfil , goodluck.

Attachments

• prog_firehose_sm8450_ddr.elf.bin
    781.5 KB · Views: 131

Daniha

Account currently disabled
Nov 25, 2022
OnePlus 9
I just recently Killed my op10pro
And there's few id pw shared by someone but its no longer workable
So is there anyone have account to fix my device?
Or anyone can tell why oneplus.com/cn
When i press on live chat its stuck on this page why?
EU/NA not provide remote season and china link stuck here when i press live chat support

I just recently Killed my op10pro
And there's few id pw shared by someone but its no longer workable
So is there anyone have account to fix my device?
Or anyone can tell why oneplus.com/cn
When i press on live chat its stuck on this page why?
EU/NA not provide remote season and china link stuck here when i press live chat support

I think you cannot flash from there, people above said you must have Chinese number, and even if you did find one you'll have to pay for it... simply find some indian to fix it for you online with MSM tool

Daniha

Nov 25, 2022
OnePlus 9
I think you cannot flash from there, people above said you must have Chinese number, and even if you did find one you'll have to pay for it... simply find some indian to fix it for you online with MSM tool
The china is also free support but unfortunately link not working Here even with vpn and indian provide only support to indian even they have free pick & drop service and EU/NA not have file lol did you believe that

The china is also free support but unfortunately link not working Here even with vpn and indian provide only support to indian even they have free pick & drop service and EU/NA not have file lol did you believe that
There are some indians have accses to this tool, they can flash your device, someone I know unbricked their device for 5$, you also can unbrick yours for close price it doesn't matter where are you, it's annoying thing to pay for having your device connected to a usb for 10 minutes

Reactions: oneplushypergaming

iamamai

Jul 9, 2020
There are some indians have accses to this tool, they can flash your device, someone I know unbricked their device for 5$, you also can unbrick yours for close price it doesn't matter where are you, it's annoying thing to pay for having your device connected to a usb for 10 minutes
Perhaps someone will showed up to offer this fix. Need someone whos legit

Daniha

Nov 25, 2022
OnePlus 9
NOTE for god sake/or anyone you love if this time if anyone Share account then NOT CHANGE THE PW if you think you'll change PW and using only for your self OFCOURSE NOT THE ACCOUNT WILL BE BAN IN 10 MINUTES.
Now i have one account and I'm using without changing it but its only for ENABLE ENGINEERING MODE for 24 HOURS.

Canuck Knarf

Dec 19, 2015
Google Pixel 6 Pro
OnePlus 10 Pro
NOTE for god sake/or anyone you love if this time if anyone Share account then NOT CHANGE THE PW if you think you'll change PW and using only for your self OFCOURSE NOT THE ACCOUNT WILL BE BAN IN 10 MINUTES.
Now i have one account and I'm using without changing it but its only for ENABLE ENGINEERING MODE for 24 HOURS.
What's username... password..and code...?

mxz55

Nov 5, 2017
Maybe we should just give up, anyone that bought an OnePlus 10 Pro or 10T, and wants the freedom of a ROM scene.. OnePlus clearly doesn't want such a scene to exist as all of their steps (locking it down, and leaving devs in the dark.. no outreach that acknownledge how serious the situation they shaped is, etc) are indicative of that.

Imagine creating such heavy security/anti cracking technologies, that to this day no one managed to fully reverse, understand and crack, just to stop the ROM development scene or at least heavily obstruct it. In essence it really is a fully aware, conscious, attack against the scene. OnePlus hereby chooses to lose the loyality of advanced users, even though in earlier years they had won their trust by profiling their brand as 'developer friendly, with active outreach and OSS promotion'. I wonder what motivates such strategy.. they dont want a ROM scene, for what.. maybe there is some next level China spying/data collection **** going on, or the chinese government may require them to implement that in the future? If people wipe out all traces of OxygenOS and install ROMs like LineageOS, taking back control of their devices (then just a piece of hardware that runs whatever they wish) to the fullest possible extent, they would no longer have the ability to keep collecting user data for commercial and/or nefarious purposes. Maybe they are not happy with being less in power of deploying such schemes, hence the attack against the development scene, and so much efforts to high-tech lock it down. Really, a huge budget and high level security developers/researchers/pentesting teams must have been allocated to lock it down as they did.

My point is - OnePlus doesn't want us. How about we accept that, no longer want them, and leave. Sell our devices and pick a brand that's still development friendly and for which we can expect a newly released device to quickly be introduced within the ROM scene. I also don't want to be an user that's fully accustomed to all performance, privacy and usability benefits custom ROM's offered me in the past, now stuck with the pile of ** that is OxygenOS, for an indefinite amount of time. Using it hurts my feelings every day it takes more. It's also an insult to the powerful hardware of said device.

Give up, move on. I am looking for Google Pixel, or maybe "Nothing" turns out to be as developer friendly as it seems to be looking to appear.

This tool seems to be intended for use with mediatek devices.
I wouldn't bet on it working with this phone, but here's how to bypass the login screen anyway.

Open DownloadTool.exe with a hex editor
Find '74 4b 8d 45 d4'
Replace '74 4b' with '90 90'
Save, launch, enter any username/password/code and click login.
If you go to 'Software Package Management', you can specify a folder where your .ofp is located.
So I have the NE2217 tmo version but I'm seeing that people are getting them rooted so I will push on but I am having **** luck all around including finding "74 4b 8d 45 d4" in the msmdownloadtool.exe file, it's the one with the full filename of MsmDownloadTool_v2.0.63_rcsm.exe, right?

So is there any way someone who has been able to hexedit this file already, could get it to me somehow? I'll tell you what... It would really make my month if you could.

Thanks in advance, here's to hoping!

Canuck Knarf

Dec 19, 2015
Google Pixel 6 Pro
OnePlus 10 Pro
So I have the NE2217 tmo version but I'm seeing that people are getting them rooted so I will push on but I am having **** luck all around including finding "74 4b 8d 45 d4" in the msmdownloadtool.exe file, it's the one with the full filename of MsmDownloadTool_v2.0.63_rcsm.exe, right?

So is there any way someone who has been able to hexedit this file already, could get it to me somehow? I'll tell you what... It would really make my month if you could.

No... i think thats for Msm DownloadTool_4.1.7.1 . It's in very first post

Canuck Knarf

Dec 19, 2015
Google Pixel 6 Pro
OnePlus 10 Pro

https://xdaforums.com/t/edl-flash-tool-leak.4494211/

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello all, i am here to leak OPPO tech tool that allows one plus 10 pro to be flashed. Sadly i cannot share login but if you are able to bypass login screen the tool does not need to authenticate with server to flash device in EDL mode. Attached is screen shot of login screen and file. The tool picks up device in EDL mode and allows user to select the OPF file associated for device (please note you must have this downloaded externally ideally from msm tool for your device)

I wish you luck bypassing this login and fixing your phones.

flash.png
    This tool seems to be intended for use with mediatek devices.
    I wouldn't bet on it working with this phone, but here's how to bypass the login screen anyway.

Open DownloadTool.exe with a hex editor
    Find '74 4b 8d 45 d4'
    Replace '74 4b' with '90 90'
    Save, launch, enter any username/password/code and click login.
    If you go to 'Software Package Management', you can specify a folder where your .ofp is located.
    But, doesn't OPPO actually approve of the selling of MSM accounts/flashes?

Remember, OPPO tech said OPPO makes him buy credits from OPPO to use MSM. Unreleated but, I was thinking it was designed as a second revenue source. Since there devices)dub brands can be really cheap.
    Ok .. just putting this out there... I MAY have pulled together a script that will automate the whole flash process .. including the auth, and sign verifications... But I truly do not know if it is going to be device specific, or if I can fandangle a slightly wider base from the data. Now 1st. Don't start asking me to drop the code into public chat. I worked my butt off and bricked my own devices SEVERAL times in order to test/work out the kinks ... (Proxifier/Fiddler were not friendly and butted heads a lot, so alternate avenues were taken) but before I could compile the whole script and run in one sweep, the Oppo account I was using expired. (Temp accounts ARE device specific). If you want ANY further development on this, I NEED someone to DM me, an active Oppo acct. I don't care if you want to change the password , 24hrs after you give me the info .. that's completely fine. If everything works properly, 24 hrs is about 23 hrs too much! But I need an ACTIVE , WORKING account that I can login to the msmtool, or the miflash server with, (preferred MSM so I don't gotta rewrite anything). And if I can perform a successful EDL unbrick without any errors, then I can strip parts of the Online MSM tool.exe , and with luck, force the Frankenstein'd version I pieced together, to package back up into a simple "Click, Select, Start, Wait, Celebrate" , exe file. With everything that you need, all put into portable container mode, and require no installation. (Or at bare minimum you can run it all inside a windows sandbox, cuz that's what I've been doing, so there's 0 chance of any persistent tracker left behind after each flash, and at the same time you can feel safe running it, cuz in a sandbox it cant harm you !).

So again... If anyone still cares, and has any resources to obtain a login/pw that works, DM me , and WAIT FOR ME TO REPLY before you send the login, so you know exactly WHEN I got it, and you can change whatever .... Let's say .... 6-12 hrs after you grant me access!

Otherwise it seems like this topic has died and no one cares anymore... Which rly don't bother me, cuz after this bunch of Diseased Unicorn Poo 💩 that Oppo/OnePlus pulled with literally going from "Developer Friendly" to "We'll eat your soul before we allow consumer modifications !" 👹 I am officially done with this company, and I truly hope a good 20% of their customer base feels the same, because the only way they will reverse their ignorant position , rivaling Apple IOS level lunacy, is if their yearly bonus checks are a few zeros short, and sales drop. (Shouldn't be a problem because T-Mobile just loosened the reigns and allowed Verizon to begin pre ordering the 10R for next year... So NA will at least have 2 major carriers .... But I don't think it will help sales ... Verizon is the Hitler Regime of Bootloader and device unlocking... They might go as far as to request an official Red/Black design with little bands around the top! Lol.

Anyways ... Login/pw ... Oppo account... DM....

Let's see if I can rain on the MSMTool Mafia's day just a lil bit. This tool should be provided FREE ... We're at over 1 year since released, and NO PUBLIC MASS CONSUMER UNBRICK , yet they throw the FW around on the main website, with official tags and signatures .... And even then .. one wrong action, and youre doin the "1-Ploo-Salloop!" (Infinite boot loop!) ... So if you can brick, using the files THEY provide, without knowing your current device setup!, They need to provide a method out! (And yes this can happen, because if you had previously done ANY modifications, such as rooting, forgetting to unhide magisk app, disable modules, or making any alterations to your initrc file , or had successfully swapped regions, then tried to flash the STOCK rollback, in order to bring your device back to factory spec, YOU WILL BOOTLOOP!)

((I have further details regarding what is one factor causing this to happen... It's the Baseband/Modem/Build.prop versioning that is putting your device out of spec. Each different Rollback/Upgrade package specifies an EXACT build # and patch date that each region has a slightly different variation of, and while you THINK you're fooling your device, You are ABSOLUTELY NOT! Part of the downloaded FW verification that happens before your phone reboots to complete the changes, is a quick matchup of some key files which your phone FAILS to notify you, when they do not match the requested info... And therefore those files are NOT replaced by your phone during the update/rollback.... So for anyone who knows Android.... This is a very big NO NO... you cannot update parts of a boot script... Parts of the system ... Parts of the recovery partition, but not also make the Android security patch, Kernel, modem, and other pertinent variables match their new counterparts. WHY? Can you use Android 13's Kernel, to run Android 12's security requirements, load 12's lower boot.img, but keep 13's modem, and flip a coin as to which recovery part will stay, then smash that all together under a security patch that is lower than your device was on! This is exactly what creates the "unresponsive device" brick. Cuz NOTHING is the right version necessary for secure boot and trust zone to approve/verify each other. Aka BRICK.

Ok rant over....

login/pw active Oppo acct.. DM..

Ty
    Here is extra files as promised. also it appears login connects with these servers; perhaps they can be spoofed/enumerated to bypass login for designated locations:
    Europe: https://service-eu.myoppo.com/
    India: https://service-in.myoppo.com/
    (there are more but i can't be bothered searching through subdomains, should be easy enough to find with OSINT).

Good luck! Reach out if you have any questions or need any files that you think may be cached on system that ran this tool.
    hello, i've just get an msm account from guest. Did your phone fix and can i test it ?
    yoo guys shout out to this man for helping me unbricking me my phone. 5 months no reply for oneplus, he just solved it in one night only! thanks alot bro. 💯 @xuanhoang1811