EdXposed CAN pass SafetyNet without blacklisting GSF and Play Services!!

jediknight23

May 1, 2014
With the latest v0.5.2.1 alpha release and the updated manager v4.6.0, it finally works on my Android 10 device!

However, using exactly the same configuration and riru/EdXposed versions on an Android 9 device, I have to activate the option Pass SafetyNet in the EdXposed Manager. This is still a small improvement, because it blacklists only two things, the play store app can now left unhidden.

Last edited:

jediknight23

May 1, 2014
EdXposed struggles passing SafetyNet again. It is better to switch to LSPosed. It has better performance and makes no problems so far 👍

If you still have problems passing CTS Profile check, install MagiskHide Props Config and run props command in a terminal app and change your device's fingerprint.

Last edited:

Zeroleak

Apr 12, 2018
EdXposed struggles passing SafetyNet again. It is better to switch to LSPosed. It has better performance and makes no problems so far 👍

If you still have problems passing CTS Profile check, install MagiskHide Props Config and run props command in a terminal app and change your device's fingerprint.
any guide i can do that to follow? i dont wanna screw around with the config too much
appreciated
also how much better is lsposed,rly worth the switch or just overrated,like what's better about it