• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

EdXposed's official telegram channel published a closed source version of riru

Search This thread
{Mod edit: Link removed}
EdXposed's official telegram channel is publishing a closed source version of riru
be careful.
@SekiBetu I've edited your OP!

As an excemption from the last bullet of rule no. 5 of the XDA Forum Rules, we grant only developers the privilege to provide links to their social media in their own development threads. These conditions obviously don't apply to your posts/threads or you.
We are also not interested in communications that occur on such social media i.e. your screenshot has been removed (actually twice and you re-inserted it after I initially removed it). Please only post on XDA if you're willing to follow the rules of this private website. Thanks for your cooperation!

Regards
Oswald Boelcke
Senior Moderator

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    {Mod edit: Link removed}
    EdXposed's official telegram channel is publishing a closed source version of riru
    be careful.
    @SekiBetu I've edited your OP!

As an excemption from the last bullet of rule no. 5 of the XDA Forum Rules, we grant only developers the privilege to provide links to their social media in their own development threads. These conditions obviously don't apply to your posts/threads or you.
    We are also not interested in communications that occur on such social media i.e. your screenshot has been removed (actually twice and you re-inserted it after I initially removed it). Please only post on XDA if you're willing to follow the rules of this private website. Thanks for your cooperation!

Regards
    Oswald Boelcke
    Senior Moderator