Question eea rom are xiaomi eu stable are beta what i is the best?

Search This thread

PandaKiller

Sep 21, 2008
Lisboa / Leiria
I tested the latest weekly ROM from MIUI 12.5, version 21.3.3 and I didn't like.
European version is much cleaner in my point of view and I just decided to return to V12.0.3.0.RKBEUXM

Reactions: Wahoux

PandaKiller

Sep 21, 2008
Lisboa / Leiria
I dowloaded the EEA rom , but after I unzip the file and start to launch .bat file . The cmd is not opening. How can I execute the EEA rom? Thanks.
Press windows key and type "cmd" + enter
cd "rom location" + enter
flash_all.bat + enter
Se what error it gave you.
You may need to edit flash_all.bat and remove all section of "::check anti_version" to avoid rollback checking.

Last edited:

kelhossiny

Mar 14, 2021
Inside \platform-tools-windows\ you will find fastboot.exe
in CMD run "fastboot devices" and see if you have more than one.
Can you tell me the file name of the ROM you are trying to flash?
EEA Rom "venus_eea_global_images_V12.0.3.0.RKBEUXM_20210206.0000.00_11.0_eea_6367a5651f"
Inside there is no platform-tools-windows, just flash_all.bat which is not executable. So, how I can flash the Rom? Thanks

riz157

May 23, 2008
London
I read someone experience loss of 5g after flashing global ROM on Chinese phone, Could anyone confirm either way pls?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I tested the latest weekly ROM from MIUI 12.5, version 21.3.3 and I didn't like.
    European version is much cleaner in my point of view and I just decided to return to V12.0.3.0.RKBEUXM
    Hey Guy's if install to Global firmware to CN device can i update via ota? Or again with fastboot ?
    Yes you can receive ota update on GLOBAL firmware. No need to install via fastboot.