- Feb 21, 2022
Imei changer link not workingChange IMEI Number
1. Connect your device to pc and open the adb folder. Then open a command promt window.
- USB Debugging is turn on
- Windows Driver Signature is turned off
- ADB and Fastboot Binary Files
- Latest MiFlash Installed for the latest drivers
2. Type the following command to enable Diagnostics mode. Allow debugging if asked.Code:
>> [B]Shift + Right Click[/B] anywhere in the adb folder >> Click on [B]Open Command Window Here[/B]
4. Download the IMEI Changer from the link given below.Code:
adb shell su setprop sys.usb.config diag,adb
Note: Make sure that the driver in driver management under ports is listed as "Qualcom HS-USB Android DIAG 901D" and not as "Marshall London HS-USB Android DIAG 901D". If it is listed in any other name, then go to driver management and update driver. Select browse driver, then let me pick driver from a list. Then select "Qualcom HS-USB Android DIAG 901D" and then finish.