Elephone S7 Stock Roms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

bluiis48

Oct 28, 2015
Kelowna
Hay Guys... I have an new update 2017410 its a small update with 21,47MB
BUT i cant install it... after Downloading and reboot into Recovery to install (Stock and TWRP) he says he cant install it...
Anyone have same issue?
Yes, Even after unrooting. Error message when trying to install shows it is looking at the fingerprint of the existing ROM but not getting a match. Waiting for this small update to become part of a complete ROM if Ele makes that possible.

tommek7688

Aug 28, 2012
Yes, Even after unrooting. Error message when trying to install shows it is looking at the fingerprint of the existing ROM but not getting a match. Waiting for this small update to become part of a complete ROM if Ele makes that possible.

I tried to change or delete the fingerprint in updaterscript... but still error 7

PaulTankerfahrer

Aug 16, 2016
Hay Guys... I have an new update 2017410 its a small update with 21,47MB
BUT i cant install it... after Downloading and reboot into Recovery to install (Stock and TWRP) he says he cant install it...
Anyone have same issue?
Yea i have the almost same issue, when I want to download it, it says that i cant update because my device is rooted although i unrooted it via suersu

tommek7688

Aug 28, 2012
[I have now install all Stock!! System, Boot, Recovery and all other. I dont have rooted and it is a clean Stock Rom installed and still the same.
System partition has unexpected contents.
I dont know where is the problem :(

FrankJHTC

Jun 7, 2013
[I have now install all Stock!! System, Boot, Recovery and all other. I dont have rooted and it is a clean Stock Rom installed and still the same.
System partition has unexpected contents.
I dont know where is the problem :(
Install stock with twrp? Or with flashtools?

Enviado desde mi S7 mediante Tapatalk

tommek7688

Aug 28, 2012
Ok guys i think i have a solution for it.
I modified the updater-script in this patch so he dont verify if this rom is rooted or not.
I installed via TWRP and i dont get any error!
Installation Done!
Now i have seen the version dont switch to 2017410 so i dont know if its really installed.

Btw sry for my bad English :D

Reactions: bluiis48

bluiis48

Oct 28, 2015
Kelowna
Ok guys i think i have a solution for it.
I modified the updater-script in this patch so he dont verify if this rom is rooted or not.
I installed via TWRP and i dont get any error!
Installation Done!
Now i have seen the version dont switch to 2017410 so i dont know if its really installed.

Btw sry for my bad English :D
The update is supposed to change app sort back to alphabetical in stock launcher. (Assuming you applied the March OTA which changed sort to date) Can you check that ? BTW nobody needs to apologise for not being fluent in English on XDA.:)

tommek7688

Aug 28, 2012
The update is supposed to change app sort back to alphabetical in stock launcher. (Assuming you applied the March OTA which changed sort to date) Can you check that ? BTW nobody needs to apologise for not being fluent in English on XDA.:)

Hmm okay... he dont change it. so i will take a look this evening for it.. but i dont know why he dont change it because he flashed normally.

anvetoti

Jan 21, 2017
I have successfully made the upgrade to version 2017410
But it seems to me that they are born problems with TWRP_303_Elephone_S7_4g_v1.9_2
After flash TWRP when I try to enter in recovery...TWRP starts in bootloop ... no way to use it...and I must come back to stock recovery...of course no root
Has anyone tried to root after installing the 2017410 update?
Thank you

FrankJHTC

Jun 7, 2013
I have successfully made the upgrade to version 2017410
But it seems to me that they are born problems with TWRP_303_Elephone_S7_4g_v1.9_2
After flash TWRP when I try to enter in recovery...TWRP starts in bootloop ... no way to use it...and I must come back to stock recovery...of course no root
Has anyone tried to root after installing the 2017410 update?
Thank you
Me.. And did it without any problem

Enviado desde mi S7 mediante Tapatalk

anvetoti

Jan 21, 2017
Not the improvements that I expected ....
- The quality of the wifi signal is still terrible
- The quality of the data signal is still poor
- Problems in changing from front to back camera (I can't use the camera for selfies)
I don't know if they are software or hardware problems , but I read that they often appear in the smartphone Elephone

---------- Post added at 08:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:18 PM ----------

Tx Frank...all OK for TWRP..

pardalos

Dec 2, 2014
Hi, the first Android 7.1.1 Rom is out at the official forum as it seems, but only for download for now, they say that after a week or so it will be available as an OTA. The more we test it the better it will become, or we hope so. Check it out.

nickzeptepi

Aug 7, 2015
Hi, the first Android 7.1.1 Rom is out at the official forum as it seems, but only for download for now, they say that after a week or so it will be available as an OTA. The more we test it the better it will become, or we hope so. Check it out.
Do you have a link?

Have you tried it?

Sent from my S7 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi All, i want to share with you the Stock Rom for newly S7:

Please note that S7 is available in different configuration and different hardware specs, so take care on this VITAL detail!

S7 Mini screen size 5,2" ---- 2Gb+32Gb MT6737T
    Rom Android 6 v1.1.4 20170206
    http://bbs.elephone.hk/thread-13214-1-1.html#.WOS8GmfOPcs

S7 screen size 5,5" ---- 3Gb + 16Gb and 3Gb+32Gb Helio X20 MT6797
    Latest ROM for elephone S7 3+16GB/3+32GB version (Only these models, please take care on this)
    S7_3g_20161201182849_v1.1.zip
    S7_3g_20161212_v1.2.zip
    S7_3g_20161219_v1.3.zip
    S7_3g_20170109_v1.5.zip
    S7_3g_20170218_v1.6.zip
    S7_3g_20170313_v1.7.zip

S7 screen size 5,5" ---- 4Gb+64Gb Helio X20 MT6797 (i don't know if they work also on X25 Special Edition)
    S7_4g_20161203222918_v1.5.zip
    S7_4g_20161212_v1.6zip
    S7_4g_20161219_v1.7zip
    S7_4g_20170109_v1.9zip
    S7_4g_20170218_v2.0zip
    S7_4g_20170313_v2.1zip

latest changelog 20170313
    Resolve the time display inaccurate problem of Hebrew and Arabic language when the screen is locked.
    Optimize system speed.
    Optimize the sensitivity of mobile phone touch screen.
    The main menu application sort is sorted by the installation application time (the latest at the end).
    Optimize the fingerprint algorithm.
    1,1Gb for only few update fix on changelog.
    zmw0KSg.png

I was able to do update via twrp and make root..
    temp folder to find ota update.zip is \data\data\com.adups.fota\files\adupsfota (you need to unzip file and flash the other update.zip inside)
    http://imgur.com/DsuyT4w
    http://imgur.com/INpyqPw
    Hello guys. Did anyway try to update the new firmware or do u have to clean install and redownload all your apps again

Partition allocation is different from old rom, so PMT is changed and necessary to do a firmware upgrade to install new rom.
    I'm trying to mantain data after restore userdata backup from TWRP.
    stay tuned

First of all is necessary to Backup Userdata in TWRP (to external SD or if internal, move backup to pc)
    Flashed using Firmware Upgrade (it will format system, data and internal memory).
    Put TWRP 3.0.3 from Jemmini, using latest scatter of 20170216 stock rom
    Flash Supersu 2.79 SR3
    Restore Userdata from TWRP (previously copyed from pc to internal memory).

Everything seems to work correctly.
    Root doesn't aftect checking update. All the phones just don't get that at the same time. Wait for few days and I'm sure you'll get it :)

---------- Post added at 07:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:20 PM ----------

Cab you please translate the changelog? My spanish is not that good when it comes to tech things :)
    The vibration that occurs in the home button can be disabled.
    Modified display brightness.
    The function screen-record is added.
    The call interface is optimized, reducing the delay.
    Vibration is reduced.
    The clock widget is modified, resolving the date problem shown that existed in some languages.
    Android keyboard stability is optimized.
    The battery life is optimized.
    New settings for the Notifications LED.

Enviado desde mi Apollo_Lite mediante Tapatalk
    this is latest OTA Changelog:
    083033f8s2js88yo8o8888.png
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone