[Elite ROM][EMUI 5.1.1] Elite ROM v7.7 for Honor 6X by HassanMirza01

Search This thread

vss karthik

Oct 30, 2017
mobile networks option not working

when i am going to turn on data roaming the mobile networks option is not working ,instead its turning off the 4g and again turning on.plzz help.and everything is great

MadShehan007

Aug 4, 2018
There will be no EMUI 8 update for P9 lite and it means..we won't get a oreo version of this ROM..and unfortunately I dont remember my bootloader unlock code so I can't do anything now...even I can't update to EMUI 8 because it will relock the bootloader.. :crying: :)

Reactions: Srisri7

illb456

Jul 26, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
www.MySpace.com
Hello. I installed the rom without root and KangFramework because I was having issues with Pokemon Go running. If I wanted to add root, the framework, and Viper4Android, could I dirty flash the aroma installer and retain my current set up?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Ramesh006

Jan 15, 2014
There will be no EMUI 8 update for P9 lite and it means..we won't get a oreo version of this ROM..and unfortunately I dont remember my bootloader unlock code so I can't do anything now...even I can't update to EMUI 8 because it will relock the bootloader.. :crying: :)

Dont worry we are getting elemental rom v2 which looks same as elite with kangvip and also new emui based rom called emui extended will be released soon for emui 8.

Reactions: MadShehan007

dwiv

Apr 27, 2018
Hi im currently on this rom v7. 7 with elite twrp recovery but it shows me ext4 file system on data and doesn't allow me to change it to f2fs and doesn't mount internal storage as well, shows 0mb
But when i flash twrp openkirin 3.1.1-0 Berlin, it mounts system and shows me file system as f2fs.

Rom works fine but can i stay on open kirin twrp since its working fine or is there any way to fix elite twrp
Also will the nandroid backup of elite rom from openkirin work if, in future i want it to restore the elite rom, or the backup with elite twrp is the one that will work and not the open kirin one

Attaching screenshots..

view

view

view

view

view

view

view

view

MadShehan007

Aug 4, 2018
Dont worry we are getting elemental rom v2 which looks same as elite with kangvip and also new emui based rom called emui extended will be released soon for emui 8.

How to install elemental rom without having EMUI 8 bro? It requires EMUI 8 and we can't update to EMUI 8 because that process will relock the bootloader..
You said about an EMUI extended ROM...if it comes as a full EMUI 8 ROM including vendor/version and everything...then it is good and can be installed ..

Ramesh006

Jan 15, 2014
How to install elemental rom without having EMUI 8 bro? It requires EMUI 8 and we can't update to EMUI 8 because that process will relock the bootloader..
You said about an EMUI extended ROM...if it comes as a full EMUI 8 ROM including vendor/version and everything...then it is good and can be installed ..

No way you need to be on emui 8 to install elemental rom. I think you will get official emui 8 before these roms releases.
Emui extended rom almost ready to release but developer went to vacation for two weeks.
Elemental rom developer is very busy he is making elemental rom for many devices i have already gave him honor 6x emui 8 firmware files and i was gonna be a tester before its release.

MadShehan007

Aug 4, 2018
No way you need to be on emui 8 to install elemental rom. I think you will get official emui 8 before these roms releases.
Emui extended rom almost ready to release but developer went to vacation for two weeks.
Elemental rom developer is very busy he is making elemental rom for many devices i have already gave him honor 6x emui 8 firmware files and i was gonna be a tester before its release.

So the people who are on this EliteROM haven't got anyway to update to EMUI 8....because if they do..it will relock the bootloader and they need bootloader unlock codes to unlock it and root it again but Huawei stopped providing it... :crying:

vaibhav2808

Apr 26, 2017
So the people who are on this EliteROM haven't got anyway to update to EMUI 8....because if they do..it will relock the bootloader and they need bootloader unlock codes to unlock it and root it again but Huawei stopped providing it... :crying:
Well when i upgraded from emui 5 to emui 8 via Hwota7 my bootloader did not got locked.

vaibhav2808

Apr 26, 2017

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    fVQHaqp.jpg

Elite ROM
    For Honor 6X

DONOT COPY MY WORK, Ask for Permissions or Gather it yourself,,,
    This ROM is only for Firmwares based on EMUI 5.X only...

Code:
    /*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm
     * App failed. Please do some research if you have any concerns
     *  about features included in this ROM before flashing it,
     * YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you
     * point finger at me for messing up your device, i will laugh at you.
     */

DESCRIPTION:
    Hey guyz..... Me Hassan Mirza from Pakistan :)
    As you all know Elite ROM now, Its being the Most viewed & Downloaded ROM for any hi6250 device... Thank you guys...

The Elite ROM has these advancements,,,
    Features:

*Both with Kangvip & without Kangvip Roms added in single zip and aroma installer will let you choose which one you wanna install...
    *Base of Kangvip Framework updated... included many new features and some useful navbar tweaks too... also includes the immerse mode for navbar and notification bar... you will love that one...
    *EliteKernelReborn Overclocked to 2.3GHZ,
    *Hotplugs Added, including Alucard hotplug, thunderplug, bricked, etc etc
    *TCP Tweaks added
    *SioPlus io scheduler added
    *Support for Wake Blocker integrated
    *Support for Wire Guard added
    *Integrated vnswap from Samsung
    *Increase Kernel Stack to 32K
    *CRC check is now toggable
    *faster /proc/vmstat
    *dm-crypt: increase threads
    *UKSM Integrated
    *Aggressive Multi-core power savings
    *Base Rom updated to April Patched Rom...
    *Elite Kernel Reborn Updated to v7.1+ including new SioPlus io, Brightness bar is more smooth in dark mode, hotplug, cluster plug, can be OverClocked with a switch or command... thanks to @cyclon1978
    *Aroma Installer added... Let you decide to choose whats best for you... Like kernel mode that you need, apps selection, root method, sound mod, lite mode, raw mode, dt2w off or on, all present in it, choose if you want anything or not...
    *Real Kangvip Framework package installer and initializer added, it could be one reason too for forgetting permissions as it control it....
    *HiCloud Fix also integrated in rom,
    *Choice in Camera selections... Mate 10 Pro, P10+, 7X & P10 Lite cameras added...
    *Huawei Swype Keyboard selection added,,, installed if you allow it
    *Thats all things in just less than 2GB zip file....
    *Used another technique which reduced size of many partitions like cust, system, product, and included more rom devices variants support... cust partition 160mb+ to just 53.3mb including all variants mods... same with other partitions, system is of just 1.6gb...
    *All in One package... No patch provided for other devices... Aroma will let you decide your device too...
    *Global Immersive Mode to hide navbar & status bar for big display...
    *Elite TWRP-3.2.1-0 included in Advance Settings...
    *EliteKernelReborn v7.1+ with/without Brightness Mod is available
    *All features of v7, v7.1 & v7.2 integrated
    *Sync issue 100% Fixed
    *Homescreen icons issue 100% Fixed
    *No More Reboots or Bootloops to eRecovery
    *Xposed Upgraded to v89
    *L21 Patch integrated as this model provide basic files which work on all ROMs as u all reported...
    *Security against Krack updated
    *Smart Cover gesture added
    *New Eye Catching Black Theme Added...
    *Split Screen Gestures added...
    *Use the Navigation bar with Fingerprint
    *2 variants available, with K-Settings & without K-Settings
    *DeOdexed ROM for better theming purpose...
    *Encrypted ROM... no more piracy...
    *Fixed ADB Debugging Menu within Phone...
    *MultiCust ROM... You Can Flash it in EU(C432), MEAFNAF(C185), LA(C605), China(C00) regions...
    *Camera Night Shot added...
    *VoLTE working fine...
    *Fully Debloated... No bloatware present...
    *Base of KangVIP ROM updated to EMUI 5.1.1 ROM which includes these features,
    Added hidden signal WiFi icon option (K settings - status bar settings)
    Added the current wifi password ip, etc.,
    display all saved wifi password options
    Update the new version of SuperSU Repair lock screen power icon misalignment
    Fix the lock screen CPU temperature display can not close
    Fix the root privilege bug (update the latest su)
    Added V4a sound effects (K settings - more settings)
    Added list animation effects
    Re-modify the desktop layout, row / column icon can be set separately
    Added to modify the phone model, version information and other settings
    Added the hidden alarm icon option
    Added the hidden Bluetooth icon option
    Added hidden eye icon options
    Added the hidden headset icon option
    Added multi-window mode Enabled, you can split the screen display multiple programs,
    each program window can be free to adjust the size (restart effective).
    In the task list which enabled the function, each program will Added a window icon.
    Re-create the screen assistant icon, the default for the green grass color (other ROMer "borrow" please specify the source)
    When the horizontal screen is fixed, the navigation bar icon is dislocated
    Fixed a problem with the navigation bar icon below 350
    Repair lock screen password interface cpu temperature display overlap problem
    Fixed lock screen interface operator customization failure problem
    Added the game mode, CPU GPU running at full speed without frames
    Added the volume key to wake up the screen (K settings - more settings)
    Added the global gesture, Added all applications to double-click
    Fix the installation of app after the incompatibility problem
    Fix root issues are incomplete Repair the navigation bar menu key failure problem Rewrite the K settings, the perfect fusion of style and EMUI5.1
    New navigation bar task key long press / click action custom (K settings - navigation bar settings)
    New Navigation Bar Hidden Button Long Press Action Custom (K Settings - Navigation Bar Settings)
    New navigation bar menu button long press the action custom (K settings - navigation bar settings)
    Added status bar time double line display (also show time and date)

*Reboot to eRecovery, Recovery, Hot Reboot added...
    *Latest and New Google App with Android Wear & Android Auto
    *Cool Animations and Top Smoothness you will ever have in any ROM
    *On fresh Reboot, 1.5GB/2GB Available..
    *SafetyNet is Passed with MagiskSU 14.0 and Xposed Disabled
    *4G Switch Enabled
    *Special SuperSU & MagiskSU root methods available,,, Kangvip tools wont work with other roots....
    *New Emoji's without any module.
    *android pay works with nfc
    *Local Huawei Backup Enabled
    *New Settings App with new features
    *Virus Scanner built-in
    *5x5 and 6x5 layout and Launcher Rotation added,,,
    *More Ram Optimized
    *Full Firmware size just 2GB including all patches...
    *Multitasking improved with EMUI5.1.1
    *Many new file system supports, fingerprint boosted , f2fs support, fsync support, many new features.....
    *Elite Development bootanimation
    *LZ4 compression and ZRAM added too in kernel
    *init.d Support added
    *New gaming libraries
    *OTA compatible
    *Many hwcomposer tweaks for better photos and videos recording and viewing
    *Can unbrick any type of Firmware (be sure to be on Nougat atleast)
    *Audio Encoder has high bitrate...
    *Many new Launcher tweaks
    *Private Space, Multiuser, App twin with various social apps added
    *Double tap to wake device added
    *Many new Smart assistance options & tweaks
    *Inbuild call recorder added
    *Beauty shot Libraries added
    *Powerful ROM with Battery calibrated for High Performance
    *Ram scripts added for getting more free ram by disabling zram

Installation Instructions:
    1.) Download Elite ROM v7.7 from 2nd Post.
    2.) Do Titanium Backup always so you dont lose data with apps...
    3.) You Must only have EliteTWRP as other TWRP's wont work... ( In 2nd Post too )
    4.) Reboot to TWRP and Backup Everything including Boot, Data, System, Product, Vendor, Version (Most important)
    5.) Format Data Once with EliteTWRP, then Reboot TWRP... Wipe Everything in wipe section (dont wipe sdcard)
    6.) Go to Install Option in TWRP and install the Elite ROM zip file & Choose things Accordingly...
    7.) Reboot with Pray :p

*If you still have Sync or Homescreen icons or Permissions issue, then try to change google services in k-settings OR replace vendor/lib64/libcutils.so with the one from ur previous rom or the one u had once worked using TWRP & wipe dalvic & cache... it will solve all your issues....
    *No support for Magisk & Xposed Framework!!

Root integrated for selection... If you forget, Refer to 4th Post below,,,

This took Countless hours to be build,,, you all know that.......

If you are Enjoying OR Liking my work, Support with Donation :) :D

Hit Thanks and Support me if you Like and get help from this thread...Thank you...

Take Permission before sharing links or copying to other Forums....

If something is not working and you need support from me, then upload recovery.log of your problem,,, i wont considered your problem as a real problem without log,,, because others saying this as working!!

Changelog in 3rd post...

Read Updated FAQ in 5th Post...

Kernel Source: https://github.com/HassanMirza01/android
    This ROM is Based on Stock P10 Lite ROM EMUI5.1

Contributors:
    @HassanMirza01 for doing all this :D :)
    @Chainfire for Giving us the Power of SuperSU
    @Chisetdel31260 for Providing the Idea & All Files i requested :)
    @Meticulus for the best Contribution on MM blobs and codes,,,, Love you bro ;)
    @petya230 for supporting me :D
    @Tecalote for helping and providing SuperSU zip...
    @cyclon1978 for his work on CycloX kernel...
    KangV & Team HRT for their best KangVIP framework
    And the Haters... Who Criticised me on my every Development and i Keep saying them, "Watch Me Doing it"

ROM OS Version: P10Lite's EMUI5.1.1
    ROM Kernel: EliteKernelReborn v7.1+
    ROM Firmware Required: Bootloader Unlocked / EliteTWRP / EMUI 5.X Firmware
    Based On: EMUI 5.1.1

Version Information:

Created on: 2017-07-12
    Last Updated on: 2018-04-25
    Changelog for Elite ROM v7:
    *Elite Kernel Reborn upstreamed to 4.1.46 and a different GPU Governer "SceneAware" integrated for smoothness...
    *P10 ROM updated to Latest version with December Security Patch
    *Honor 6X Files from Latest build...
    *Security against Krack updated
    *3000+ changes done to Kernel
    *Use the FingerPrint to use Navbar functions :D
    *2 variants available, with K-Settings & without K-Settings
    *DeOdexed ROM for better theming purpose...
    *Icons Missing and Syncing issue resolved... now 2 ways added for sync, if one disabled, other will keep syncing...
    *SuperSU Pre-Installed now as some users did complain of K-Settings crash due to Selinux...
    *Separate Kernel with Magisk Support provided...
    *Encrypted ROM... no more piracy...
    *Fix for ADB issues Provided for Windows 10... It should work with other windows too....
    *Different variants for users to avoid bugs for either variant...
    *Mate 10 Camera integrated with more Mods on users demand...
    *MultiCust ROM... You Can Flash it in EU(C432), MEAFNAF(C185), LA(C605) regions...
    *RAW Mode for Camera added...
    *Bokeh Effect added in Camera... its awesome... Be sure to try it...
    *Camera Night Shot added...
    *More VoLTE settings enabled... it should work now fully...
    *Fully Debloated... No bloatware present..
    More Features Coming....

2 or 3 ROMs releasing on Christmas... Elite ROM v7 & 2 New AOSP Based ROMs... Even am Muslim and dont celebrate christmas but its a Present for you guys...

If you Like my work, Press Thanks & Support by donation
    Okay so guys... i know 5days passed and no news... actually, due to some circumstances,
    it gets delayed... i need to switch my OS 2 times and all installed pkgs needs to download again as i use Linux... and have slow internet,,, anyways,,, i though it gonna be same as old roms i did to port but it simply refused to even boot...
    problem gets bigger but yesterday, i got it atleast booting with Bokeh Effect working...

So Update is, am fixing vendor and fingerprint issues... camera files also need to be ported for new camera modes...

Now tomorrow, i have to go to Different city for my Training as Engineer interview, 3h drive and whole day gonna consumed... so i will post new changelog, before releasing rom within 3 to 5days more...

Sorry for that, Please bear it with me :( even am not able to use it as daily driver as u know i use rom before 2days of release...

Hope so all are now satisfy as they were asking in pm and telegram that 5days passed, so i though i should make all things clear...

Hit thanks and keep supporting for more :) it encourage us to do things faster... ;)
    Changelog for v7.5(without K-settings) & v7.6(with K-settings):
    *Base updated to February Patched ROM
    *Face Unlock Feature added with Many more options...
    *Camera Got some new Features... New Modes hope so...
    *More Free Space in system, so after reboot, Xposed and v4a will appear now...
    *Online themes working(Hope so)
    *Magisk 15+ Support added... (Will try to see whats wrong with auto otg with Magisk 15+)
    *System Ringtones are back... Dont know what was issue with some guys but its working fine for me...will ask testers to report too...
    *P10 Lite Support Added...
    *Elite Development bootanimation added,,,

If i forget something, its time to remind...

MIUI ROM is on its way too.... Hope so all goes well with it... and AOSPA is under development yet... All these coming soon

ETA:3 to 5days...

If you think i deserve, Hit Thanks or Support with Donation :)