els-nx9 10.1.0.133 firmware ??

Search This thread

Folcka

Aug 7, 2021
(ELS-NX9 C432 vs. ELS-N29 C432 identical?)
Hi you at XDA,
having an issue similar to the ones above finding correct ROM for Hiproxy at ML for my p40Pro (ELS-NX9) with 11.0.0.193 europe (C432).
There are only files with ELS-N29 instead of ELS-NX9
NX9 spits out no results. As I read, some people installed the ELS-N29 on this phone and bricked their mobile it gives me heavy doubts. Btw, had all running and then - stupid me - changed my google password being on 11.0.0.193. Now I need to rollback, because Googlefier runs, but I can't get google apps to run without big hassles.
Thanks in advance and take care!
Regards

badmania98

Sep 23, 2007
ROMANIA
t.me
Huawei P30 Pro
Huawei P40 Pro
Hi you at XDA,
having an issue similar to the ones above finding correct ROM for Hiproxy at ML for my p40Pro (ELS-NX9) with 11.0.0.193 europe (C432).
NX9 spits out no results. As I read, some people installed the ELS-N29 on this phone and bricked their mobile it gives me heavy doubts. Btw, had all running and then - stupid me - changed my google password being on 11.0.0.193. Now I need to rollback, because Googlefier runs, but I can't get google apps to run without big hassles.
Regards
a. You don't need to downgrade to solve your problem. This solution works very good ( you can delete your google account and add it with new pass):

b. To be sure: on phone (calling) app: *#*#2846579#*#* (ProjectMenu), then
2. Veneer Informations\Version Info\Version component version

To download (just in case): NX9= N09 and 29. NX39 is different. This one is working very good for yours ( files on YT description):

Last edited:
Reactions: Folcka

Folcka

Aug 7, 2021
a. You don't need to downgrade to solve your problem. This solution works very good ( you can delete your google account and add it with new pass):

To download (just in case): NX9= N09 and 29. NX39 is different. This one is working very good for yours ( files on YT description):

Hello Badmania,
thanks for your respond!
I tried your suggestion and had all my Goggle stuff back incl Fotos and maps. But after 1 or 2 hours it suddenly said: "You were logged out of google. Please log in again" Trying to do so only lasted a few minutes. After a while I received the "Not certified message". Any clues???
Regards

badmania98

Sep 23, 2007
ROMANIA
t.me
Huawei P30 Pro
Huawei P40 Pro
Hello Badmania,
thanks for your respond!
I tried your suggestion and had all my Goggle stuff back incl Fotos and maps. But after 1 or 2 hours it suddenly said: "You were logged out of google. Please log in again" Trying to do so only lasted a few minutes. After a while I received the "Not certified message". Any clues???
Regards
It is difficult to say what is there.
I dont know why it logged out of Google.
Maybe it needs the last version of Google Play services.
I use other methods on my phone without issues, but I try to help you using free methods.

If you have play protect errors use this:

Reactions: Folcka

Folcka

Aug 7, 2021
More specified: As I still have Googlefier on my device (ELS-NX9 C432 EMUI 11.0.0.1939), I tried to run the procedure, always "Not certified" after the install of the "original" play store services. I also tried the manual installation guide provided by Senor Gomez with the same effects. Has it do do with version conflicts? Should I try different versions of GSF and GAM? Can you give me a hint, please? Thank you in advance!
Regards and take care!

Folcka

Aug 7, 2021
I use other methods on my phone without issues, but I try to help you using free methods.

Thank you a lot! I will try this!

Folcka

Aug 7, 2021

Hey Badmania,
trying the sloution by ross which you provided in your last post was finally successful. All g-Services and apps are running for more than an hour now. I hope it will stay. Saying thanks a lot my friend for all the work you do for noobs like me. I got no clue about the architecture in android and don't understand the mechanism behind it. You and the others at XDA seem to do so, which I really appreciate. Thanks again! Have a good time, take care and regards

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi you at XDA,
    Regards

Hello Badmania,
    thanks for your respond!
    Regards