• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Emish X700 Android TV box KK 4.4.04

Search This thread
@djma
Hi I bought on ebay android tv box called Emish X700. Once i went for holiday and disconnected TV box from power outlet. After 2 weeks i came back home and when i turned it on TV box get stucked with picture of dead android without any option. I tried to do reset with toothpick for 10 sec in hole but with no change. when i googled a bit i found tools and firmware which helped me to restore this TV box to factory state and to be able to use it again. That's why i'd like to share it with users with same or similar problem.

Firmware + Flash tools + Drivers

Steps.
1. download attached files
2. unpack it
3. follow instructions from document in "X700 upgrade" folder
4. in case your PC can't detect your device use "Android Tool" flasher with firmware from "X700 upgrade" folder
5. after successful flashing device will reboot and will be booting for about 15 mins, so be pati
Thank you very much for the firmware. This box was stopped working from 2017. Now I saw this post and box is now alive. Am from India, my box is branded here as Leoxsys LT33BR. Company unable to fix it. This has Rockchip Rk3128, board is xt-f5-v11, 1gb ram and 8gb rom. Even I lost hope on this device. Recently I found this post here. I tried via Reset button but didn't work. Planned to short circuit between 8-9 Pin on NAND chip with the USB connected. Thanks to @esekah and this video helped me:
And I flashed the rom successfully. Thanks everyone for all the help.
Now, I am looking for some latest custom rom and found similar box from 2020 with same chip comes as "VINA BOX X2" in Vietnam. Language is also Vietnamese. It has Android 7.1 rom. Found some other custom roms also for Rk3128 in youtube, those are also in Vietnamese language.
So, please let me know if any one could test or port any rom to our box or if any better option if available!!

Attachments

• IMG_20210612_005710.jpg
    IMG_20210612_005710.jpg
    4.5 MB · Views: 7
  • IMG_20210612_005524.jpg
    IMG_20210612_005524.jpg
    6.9 MB · Views: 7
I know it's an old post, I successfully upgraded my emish x700 who had power on issues, now I see two types of memory partitions, phone about 1GB and internal_sd about 6GB. Why? Before upgrade I remember I had only one memory (think so) and I didn't have full memory issues when installing new apps. Who can help me?
Android 4.4.4 roms comes with two partitioned memory. You have look for latest android rom, which will flash the memory to single partition as internal memory! I found some roms(android 7.1.) , but all are in Vietnamese language.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi I bought on ebay android tv box called Emish X700. Once i went for holiday and disconnected TV box from power outlet. After 2 weeks i came back home and when i turned it on TV box get stucked with picture of dead android without any option. I tried to do reset with toothpick for 10 sec in hole but with no change. when i googled a bit i found tools and firmware which helped me to restore this TV box to factory state and to be able to use it again. That's why i'd like to share it with users with same or similar problem.

Firmware + Flash tools + Drivers

Steps.
    1. download attached files
    2. unpack it
    3. follow instructions from document in "X700 upgrade" folder
    4. in case your PC can't detect your device use "Android Tool" flasher with firmware from "X700 upgrade" folder
    5. after successful flashing device will reboot and will be booting for about 15 mins, so be patient
    Thanks for the software and drivers, my device now is alive again.
    for those who don't work properly the reset button, I was in the same situation, searching on google reset for RK3128 devices, I find a solution, do a short circuit between 8-9 Pin on NAND chip with the USB connected.
    Install the drivers attached at the link from djmaj0, flash the update image with Android Tools, and now working perfectly.
    PD: i flashed with Win10 x64 and no problems, don't need W7 or W8
    Thanks again djmaj0!
    Yes you're right. The reset button is hidden in hole between 2 USB ports.

Thanks Djamjo

On my device unable to feel any pin through that hole. Saw posts elsewhere that you can use the on/off switch and volume control. Do you / any one know about this, also hole underneath the box whick on left out of line to other holes??.

Have downloaded the files. Can you confirm unpacking is same as extracting or unzipping ?. And as havent got to instructions yet do I need to copy the files to a usb or do everything from the laptop.

What is a short circuit between 8/9 pins on nand chip as advised above, and roughly how one would one do it.?

Sorry this is all a learning curve, hence delay. Thanks