Dec 1, 2010
French West Coast
Reactions: rush25

Audioboxer

Aug 24, 2010
Flashed witch one ?

Cant you just extract ttf from zip ?

Dont know them provide me ttf bro' :)

I copied all the files manually via Root Explorer as well and still nothing changes :confused: Weird.

edit: LOL, sorry my friend, I thought "You want to use Sammy 6.0.1" meant AOSP for Samsung 6.0.1. But it means the emoji Samsung use!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Winb33 and wmartelo

cambunch

Sep 11, 2009
I didn't install the Emojis but I have to thank you for a working Google Keyboard that has long press symbols on all the keys. I have been looking for this for a long time!

mrcool007

Jan 13, 2010
Paris
Is this normal ?
Image attached.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20160225-001435.jpg
    Screenshot_20160225-001435.jpg
    192.5 KB · Views: 368

Winb33

Dec 1, 2010
French West Coast
Nope they are in.
Please check OP , for latest release you should remove the modded google keyboard and use the latest official one

Many emojis here are missing. Like the F-finger and others. Is there anyway to implement them?

You' re welcome :)
I didn't install the Emojis but I have to thank you for a working Google Keyboard that has long press symbols on all the keys. I have been looking for this for a long time!

Nope !
Is this normal ?
Image attached.

I have it on mine.. but i also use google keyboard and not sammy one.
For diagnostic please install google keyboard from playstore and try if you see emoji.
If not tell me which rom your using and android version (The latest version is for 6.0.x , in op there is also the version for 5.1.1 .. but at least the 6.0.x version should also work on 5.x
Hey my bad. Not middlefinger but check the screenshot

elinho

May 25, 2010
Gothenburg
Nope they are in.
Please check OP , for latest release you should remove the modded google keyboard and use the latest official one

You' re welcome :)

Nope !

For diagnostic please install google keyboard from playstore and try if you see emoji.
If not tell me which rom your using and android version (The latest version is for 6.0.x , in op there is also the version for 5.1.1 .. but at least the 6.0.x version should also work on 5.x
With Google Keyboard it works, yes. But I dont like the keyboard to much :) But thank you for your work!! This is awesome!

mrcool007

Jan 13, 2010
Paris

I'm using the mm version on the 2nd beta of mm 6.0.1.
When in the stock messaging app I click on the smiley icon I got a different bug than when I long press to get emoji in Google keyboard

Attachments

• Screenshot_20160227-113451.jpg
    Screenshot_20160227-113451.jpg
    200.6 KB · Views: 212
  • Screenshot_20160227-113515.jpg
    Screenshot_20160227-113515.jpg
    240.4 KB · Views: 210
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Update 22.07.2017
    Added IOS.10.3 New Version
    Added Android 8
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Update 06.05.2017 :
    Fix Updater-script for all zip
    should Fix compatibility for all keyboard (thanks @thereassaad for info)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Adding separate flashable zip for :

IOS10.3 (2versions)
    Nougat 7.1.1
    Windows10
    HTC10
    Facebook
    Twitter
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Need Root : Yes !
    I’n not rooted so can I use ? No !
    Need custom recovery : Yes it would be easier to install,

If you dont have custom recovery on your rom you can also extract files from my zip and replace them manually, follow updater-script for specific rights on files replaced

Admin note: download link removed at request of Apple legal. Please refrain from reposting.

Have fun
    Please do not repost anywhere out of XDA make a link to this thread ! :good:
    This mod work on other phones without being Samsung?
    It should if i remember well my last update

Im back in samsung world as i've received my G935F ?

Will make an update in few days we having free time ... Really busy man in real life [emoji12]

Sent from my SM-G935F using XDA-Developers Legacy app
    Thanks yeah i made a mismatch in v1 in updater script.. V2 looks working pretty well for everybody ?

Version flashed v1 dont work whatsapp people fc,but v2 very well working thank you.

Sent from my SM-G920F using XDA Free mobile app
    @TENN3R @assandryou @mrcool007

Job Done ! MM Port flashable zip available in OP !

Please test and report :highfive:
    V2 available. Should fix FC on some web app using old/new emojis (Like tweeter, fb ...)

Let me know :)
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone