• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Emui 10.0.126 - How to unpack SUPER.img?

Search This thread

orpheliaca

Jun 2, 2019

SilviuO

Recognized Contributor
Found in firmware Finder.. It seems to be for P30 Pro.

http://update.dbankcdn.com/TDS/data/files/p3/s15/G4705/g1755/v304788/f1/full/update_full_base.zip

I want to extract it so I can get apks such as the launcher or camera app. I have managed to extract UPDATE.APP and I saw inside a file called SUPER. img which I suppose is equivalent to the usual system.img however I can't extract it. I tried different tools but I failed.
Does anyone know how to unpack that SUPER.img file?

Hi m8, even if you manage to unzip the SUPER.img file (you can try with 7zip, maybe it will work, don't bet on it) you can't install those apk's on EMUI 9.1, because they are different.
On EMUI 10 you can push those apk's (and camera libs folders) only if you're rooted and have bootloader unlocked.

Later edit: or you can rename it to system.img and try using this tool. Ignore, the tool is not available anymore :)

Last edited:

orpheliaca

Jun 2, 2019
Hi m8, even if you manage to unzip the SUPER.img file (you can try with 7zip, maybe it will work, don't bet on it) you can't install those apk's on EMUI 9.1, because they are different.
On EMUI 10 you can push those apk's (and camera libs folders) only if you're rooted and have bootloader unlocked.

Later edit: or you can rename it to system.img and try using this tool. Ignore, the tool is not available anymore :)

I still have hopes as based on my experience not always the system app are only restricted to the new Android SDK. So maybe those two apks will be compatible with android P SDK or can easily be modes to make them compatible

However I didn't find a way to unpack SUPER.img despite trying different methods..

pakfixrom

Oct 11, 2017

any repack method for super.img back with same hashed and header.if possible i can pay for it

---------- Post added at 05:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:02 PM ----------

any repack method for super.img back with same hashed and header.if possible i can pay for it

unpack already supported superR kitchen pro version