• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

EMUI 10 Download Links DLOAD for Huawei P30 Ele-L09

Search This thread

maxx88

Apr 15, 2011
Hi Guys, few days ago i posted on P30 Pro section links for Emui 10 Dload Version.
Now its time post also in Huawei p30 section...i wil try to keep this post alive.

Here is the Fisrt Links

Huawei P30 ELE-L09(C316)
ELLE-L09B 10.0.0.168(C316E6R1P3)_Firmware_NA_EMUI10.0.0_05015SNS
Huawei P30 ELE-L29(C431)
ELLE-L29B 10.0.0.168(C431E22R2P5)_Firmware_NA_EMUI10.0.0_05015TFF
Huawei P30 ELE-L29(C185)
ELLE-L29B 10.0.0.168(C185E4R7P1)_Firmware_NA_EMUI10.0.0_05015SNP
Huawei P30 ELE-L29(C636)
ELLE-L29B 10.0.0.168(C636E4R3P4)_Firmware_NA_EMUI10.0.0_05015SFP
Huawei P30 ELE-L29(C605)
ELLE-L29B 10.0.0.168(C605E19R1P3)_Firmware_NA_EMUI10.0.0_05015SUV link soon uploading

For flashing instructions falow this post its same guide work on al new huawei phone GUIDE

Last edited:

lspec230

Apr 7, 2011
Glad it's a finally getting released , I saw the L09 download didn't think about it being VLOG, my own fault. Luckily managed to pick up a Pixel 2 on FB to at least have me up and running....and as a bonus Android 10.

Shouldn't be long to wait now

SilviuO

Recognized Contributor
Tried to update my huawei p30 phone over OTG using this method ELLE-L09B 10.0.0.168(C316E6R1P3)_Firmware_NA_EMUI10.0.0_0501 5SNS

My phone now says "your device has loaded a different operating system" and wont boot.

My OTG adapter no longer works and erecovery does nothing. I've tried the dns change but nothing works.

I bought the phone on ebay.

What is your device build and cust? The message you receive is because you flashed another firmware and cust rather then your device is. You'll revive it ONLY by flashing the correct firmware.

Reactions: adambrown

lspec230

Apr 7, 2011
Tried to update my huawei p30 phone over OTG using this method ELLE-L09B 10.0.0.168(C316E6R1P3)_Firmware_NA_EMUI10.0.0_0501 5SNS

My phone now says "your device has loaded a different operating system" and wont boot.

My OTG adapter no longer works and erecovery does nothing. I've tried the dns change but nothing works.

I bought the phone on ebay.

What was the phone before the update ELE-L09 and what was it's CUST

Unless it was an ELLE-L09 with Cust (C316) it wont flash and you are soft bricked until the correct firmware is released

SilviuO

Recognized Contributor
@Passportpowell, if your build and cust is ELE-L09 C431 or ELE-L09 C432, i'm affraid that you'll have to wait for a whille to revive your device, because dload firmware for those 2 CUSTS aren't available yet.
If you have another CUST rather then those 2 above, search on this thread for a link of dload firmware matching your actually one and then flash it in order to revive your softbricked phone.

What is your device build and cust? The message you receive is because you flashed another firmware and cust rather then your device is. You'll revive it ONLY by flashing the correct firmware.

What was the phone before the update ELE-L09 and what was it's CUST

Unless it was an ELLE-L09 with Cust (C316) it wont flash and you are soft bricked until the correct firmware is released

@Passportpowell, if your build and cust is ELE-L09 C431 or ELE-L09 C432, i'm affraid that you'll have to wait for a whille to revive your device, because dload firmware for those 2 CUSTS aren't available yet.
If you have another CUST rather then those 2 above, search on this thread for a link of dload firmware matching your actually one and then flash it in order to revive your softbricked phone.

Stupid me looked at it because i needed to know which ele it was and completely forgot to write it down. I have no idea what it was. ok so i'll have to wait until then?

Can i not try each 9 pie 9 versions until i find one that work or is too late to try to downgrade back?

SilviuO

Recognized Contributor
Stupid me looked at it because i needed to know which ele it was and completely forgot to write it down. I have no idea what it was. ok so i'll have to wait until then?

Can i not try each 9 pie 9 versions until i find one that work or is too late to try to downgrade back?

Unfortunatelly, you can downgrade only using HiSuite PC version and only with a working device.
You can't use any of the EMUI 9.1 dload firmware to downgrade, because it won't work (you can only upgrade on your status).
What was the EMUI version build before softbrick? Do you remember? EMUI 9.1.0.240 or higher?
We'll assume for now untill you find out what cust you have that you have C431 or C432, the most common version and wait for their dload release, so you can try them.

Last edited:
worth a shot, will hisuite see it?

It tries to see it if i try to do the upgrade over usb. it asks for adb confirmation thing but nothing comes up on the phone to accept

Unfortunatelly, you can downgrade only using HiSuite PC version and only with a working device.
You can't use any of the EMUI 9.1 dload firmware to downgrade, because it won't work (you can only upgrade on your status).
What was the EMUI version build before softbrick? Do you remember? EMUI 9.1.0.240 or higher?
We'll assume for now untill you find out what cust you have that you have C431 or C432, the most common version and wait for their dload release, so you can try them.

yeah i dont remember this is what i get forgoing out, getting drunk coming home and deciding to upgrade my phone :eek:

it was up to date but i dont know exactly what it was on so i'm going to assume higher than .240

SilviuO

Recognized Contributor
if you want to try any of these let me know and i will upload them:

https://easy-firmware.com/index.php?a=downloads&b=search&desc=1&keyword=ele-l09

not sure what "Downgrade Firmware For Bypass FRP" means

Bypass FRP is about Google account user and password. If by mistake you reset your device without Factory Reset when you set it up it will ask in order to continue previous data of Google account. Or if someone stole a phone and HARD Reset it, he has to Bypass FRP (enter last user Google account data in order to continue)

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts