Emui 11

Search This thread

93starletgt

Aug 5, 2007
U must connect cable to the back of the pc not those front ones..those kind of sucks designed only for usb sticks..
Then u need to enable allow connection in hdb and in developer settings usb debug. You need to have hisuite app installed in phone too I couldn't but then it worked
Try manually instal hisuite from here then it will pop-up number u have to type in PC to get connected

Thanks, I know well how this works. Did all that already, and nothing. I think the EMUI 11 update has broken that.
Like I said in my previous post, also tried several computers, several cables, drivers, usual tricks, etc. :/

PhoneTechShop

Feb 7, 2019
When did you join? You sure it's the EVR-L29? What region you use? What steps you did?
in december or november?? don't remember and was waiting maybe 2-3 weeks then they fetched it...
It shows you if you have any projects for your phone..
Maybe the project is finished as they will be pushing it soon via normal update...

RemoWilliams

Nov 23, 2012
Hi guys, received it today on my C636, but haven't installed it yet. Someone on gsmarena wrote that the custom equalizer option has gone after the update. Can anyone confirm this? Thanks.

nickb99NZ

Aug 16, 2012
If you tell me exactly where you see it now in Settings I can check for you. I find no results now on 11 when I search in settings for equalizer. The Dolby Atmos page still lets me select from 4 default equalizer profiles.

Reactions: RemoWilliams

jbmc83

Oct 12, 2011
Germany
GT-i9250
Samsung Galaxy S Plus I9001
hey guys, just received an update to 11.0.0.139(C00E139R1P5) on my chinese AL-00 here in Singapore.

Changelog:
- Mar-2021 Security Patch
- Optimized Call stability
- Improved Audio effects
- Improved system compatibility with third-party apps
- Fixed WeChat twin app issue
- Added Huawei EduCenter and Link Now apps

Jan 7, 2021
hey guys, just received an update to 11.0.0.139(C00E139R1P5) on my chinese AL-00 here in Singapore.
I got the update too through the Huawei Support app, from the settings -> system update it didn't offer the update yet.

The only change I noticed, the SMSs from banking and delivery services stopped being put into spam and behave normally. I got rid of a large frustration.

These SMS were put in spam due to text in recipient and not a phone number (e.g.: DHL) or a very short number (5 digits instead of full lenght). It was possible to submit proposal for spam removal only for digitized phone numbers , but not for the texts out of the application.

jbmc83

Oct 12, 2011
Germany
GT-i9250
Samsung Galaxy S Plus I9001
I got the update too through the Huawei Support app, from the settings -> system update it didn't offer the update yet.

The only change I noticed, the SMSs from banking and delivery services stopped being put into spam and behave normally. I got rid of a large frustration.

These SMS were put in spam due to text in recipient and not a phone number (e.g.: DHL) or a very short number (5 digits instead of full lenght). It was possible to submit proposal for spam removal only for digitized phone numbers , but not for the texts out of the application.
hm ok...never had any issues with that. could be that im using a different sms app (Textra), can highly recommend it.

Jan 7, 2021
The issue looked like on the pictures, these sms are from companies , which I don't have in my contact list. They have the strings of text in their sender field or a short number of their gateway instead of a real phone number
  • CeskaPosta - Czech Republic post service
  • Vodafone
  • 66332 - tank card provider
  • VF pro vas - another alias of Vodafone customer service
All these sms would have been blocked as spam in 11.0.0.125 regardless of the sms application (I was trying original Huawei and Google - both the same result), I think first the phone firmware checks the sms and then it hands over to the sms application.

Only the sender 66332 would be possible to remove from the list through the button "appeal", because it enables to enter numbers out of digits (no texts).

The spam notification comes form the app "Optimizer", that's why I think you cannot avoid it using other sms apps.

The phone screenshots I made in January , when I got update to 11.0.0.125 and noticed what is happening. The May update to 11.0.0.139 removed this issue completely, I'm receiving these sms without putting into spam as prior 11.0.0.125.

Attachments

• sms.JPG
    sms.JPG
    38.8 KB · Views: 54
  • sms2.JPG
    sms2.JPG
    63.5 KB · Views: 50
  • sms3.JPG
    sms3.JPG
    24.9 KB · Views: 48
  • sms4.jpg
    sms4.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 48
  • sms5.jpg
    sms5.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 50

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Received today. Hope you guys update soon too
    I have EVR-AL00 8/256 and I see wallpapers and can change them, I don't remember how it was before EMUI 11.
    I have EVR-AL00 8/256 and I see wallpapers and can change them, I don't remember how it was before EMUI 11.
    thx for the feedback. that narrows down the issue, might have smth to do with me disabling apps via adb. i suspect its either connected to the stock gallery app or maybe themes app.

btw after several battery cycles i can now confidently say that battery life seems improved on EMUI 11 vs previous 10.1 :) using duckduckgo privacy browser and hibernator app im getting around 17-18 h SOT, pretty neat. previously it was more like 13h.
    Excuse me, i have an Mate 20X EVR-L29 version. I have a question: why, for this device does not exist anywhere update for emui 11?
    I have installed app Beta Huawei and my last update is 10.1.0.257(C636E6R1P5).
    Sorry for my bad english...

It's not out yet for our phones. Probably March.
    Well, received EMUI 11 after all. Not too many changes. However, since the update I'm unable to connect my phone to my computer (fastboot, mpt, HiSuite, etc). The phone thinks it's receiving charge from a normal charger (I don't even get the different USB options when plugged to the computer). Windows always says "USB Device Not Recognized" no matter how many computers I've tried it on, how many cables I've used, how many drivers I've tried. Device manager shows it as "Unknown USB device (device descriptor request failed)". Trust me I've got the correct drivers and I know well how to troubleshoot that.
    Is this happening to anybody after the update?
    U must connect cable to the back of the pc not those front ones..those kind of sucks designed only for usb sticks..
    Then u need to enable allow connection in hdb and in developer settings usb debug. You need to have hisuite app installed in phone too I couldn't but then it worked
    Try manually instal hisuite from here then it will pop-up number u have to type in PC to get connected