Emui 12 [Global] Huawei P30 (ELE)

Search This thread

rajman

Mar 13, 2009
Got the update today, will se how's the performance and battery life.

Screenshot_20220426_133046.jpg

rupiec/

Mar 3, 2016
Huawei P30
I got the update a few days ago, and right after the update my phone was feeling kinda sluggish tbh, but now it seems much more consistent. Ui is fluent, ram management is alright thus in my eyes emui 11 was slightly more responsive. Battery life is the same for me.

Frisual

Apr 13, 2017
Is it only me or every emui version update feels like rubbish...battery life got worse, performance too...plus changes in UI,which seems to be made by someone using just half of a brain...

Don't get me wrong,I truly was a Huawei enthusiasist,but they care less and less for customers,their updates are not makin user experience better,they do the exact opposite..

Downgrading to emui 11 asap and I'm sad to say that but this is my last Huawei phone...From #1 to the bottom, that's what they doin😔

Anti-root

Apr 27, 2018
City
www.meandros.com
Yes, I would
Is it only me or every emui version update feels like rubbish...battery life got worse, performance too...plus changes in UI,which seems to be made by someone using just half of a brain...

Don't get me wrong,I truly was a Huawei enthusiasist,but they care less and less for customers,their updates are not makin user experience better,they do the exact opposite..

Downgrading to emui 11 asap and I'm sad to say that but this is my last Huawei phone...From #1 to the bottom, that's what they doin😔
Yes, I would also like to "downgrade". With emui 11, fully charged, go to sleep, wake up after 8 hours... 1-2% battery loss. With emui 12, maybe 4-6% battery loss. I do not like it.

gian1989

Apr 28, 2010
Huawei P30
Samsung Galaxy S21
I was thinking of updating my mother p30 to EMUI 12 but I had installed the official call recorder (EU phone so it is disabled by default). From posts about other huawei model it seems that emui 12 require a new recorder that also seems to produce the recording alert signal for the other person. Anyone can confirm? Anyone that updated had the recorder intalled?

raniero1

Jan 26, 2011
I was thinking of updating my mother p30 to EMUI 12 but I had installed the official call recorder (EU phone so it is disabled by default). From posts about other huawei model it seems that emui 12 require a new recorder that also seems to produce the recording alert signal for the other person. Anyone can confirm? Anyone that updated had the recorder intalled?
I updated and kept recorder from 11