EMUI 3.0 Music App (Music Download - Lyrics Search )

Search This thread

andromodgod

Jun 1, 2013
Lahore
EMUI 3.0 Music App​

Here I Will Publish The EMUI 3.0 music App Which was published on The Huawei App Store ... Many People Don't Have Access To The App Store So I Decided To Make This Thread ... Here i Will Publish The Apk And Update It as Per Huawei App Store Updates It

Link to Music Apk

Link to Screen-Shots

Features .

Emotion UI 3.0 Like UI

Ability To Download Songs And Lyrics Online

Updates Default Music Player Of Huawei

Can Be Installed as Normal Apk Or As System Apk ..., Up-to You

Install It And Comment Below

Okay Install The Attachments WHich are Huawei Store and Something Necessary and Enjoy ...... The App Stores Some Words Are Chinese

I have Huawei app store in my phone pre-installed (P7-L00), but cannot use some features, e.g. the Cloud Service. I got my Huawei ID registering from PC, but when I'm trying to sign in from my phone it always says "the service is not available in your country".

hvy109

Sep 16, 2008
Oviedo
you must remove original app from rom to install this "update" so neeed root :)

It isn't necessary. If you don't uninstall the original app, you can install this new version as an update. Moreover, you can uninstall this update at any moment and recover the original version.

Enviado desde mi HUAWEI P7-L10 mediante Tapatalk

kolembo

Nov 2, 2012
I still get this message when I try to log in to my Huawei ID: "the service is not available in your country".

You have to download the HW app provided (one of the two) I think it's App Store and register there. Then when you open the music app you'll be logged in.

Sent from my HUAWEI P6-U06 using XDA Premium HD app

kolembo

Nov 2, 2012
Don't register online. One of those apps is the app store, the other is your Huawei account. Register there.

Sent from my SM-N910H using XDA Premium HD app

net4u

Jun 15, 2007
Bucharest
Hi

Do you have ideea how (and from where) to install theme manager for EmotionUI? I have an Huawei Y6 customized for Orange (so it have a 5.1.1 android that miss some stuff e.g. this media player, the theme manager etc.)

regards

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    EMUI 3.0 Music App​

Here I Will Publish The EMUI 3.0 music App Which was published on The Huawei App Store ... Many People Don't Have Access To The App Store So I Decided To Make This Thread ... Here i Will Publish The Apk And Update It as Per Huawei App Store Updates It

Link to Music Apk

Link to Screen-Shots

Features .

Emotion UI 3.0 Like UI

Ability To Download Songs And Lyrics Online

Updates Default Music Player Of Huawei

Can Be Installed as Normal Apk Or As System Apk ..., Up-to You

Install It And Comment Below
    But why we dont have an access to huawei app store ?
    Okay Install The Attachments WHich are Huawei Store and Something Necessary and Enjoy ...... The App Stores Some Words Are Chinese
    But why we dont have an access to huawei app store ?
    need to be root? works for any firmware? I have the vodafone b120 and if I could not install. Thanks for your work

There's no need to be root. Theoretically, it doesn't matter which firmware is installed.

Enviado desde mi HUAWEI P7-L10 mediante Tapatalk
    I still get this message when I try to log in to my Huawei ID: "the service is not available in your country".