EMUI 4.0 Android 6.0.1 KIW-L21 C185 (Middle East Version)

Search This thread

yammickz

Aug 5, 2016
Flash again the .img files , when I first installed it , at the reboot also said 'No OS found', but I just rebooted and everything was alright.

Also,the first boot will take long time, patience is advised.
yes, it booted successfully. I have only one sim being detected.. is this normal?

kevoxy

Dec 10, 2011
Can you upload full working dload file and simple steps on how to install it according to your test..

Sent from my KIW-L21 using Tapatalk

dastane

Mar 3, 2013
Algiers
Plz it will work for this device????

Attachments

• IMG_20160813_112151.png
    IMG_20160813_112151.png
    36.1 KB · Views: 291

keyobo

Aug 15, 2016
Riyadh
thanks cosminvr27 this thread was a huge help to me. me too couldn't wait for the official update for middle east version so i can install the official cm13 and get the official updates. succeeded in getting emui 4.0 following your method without installing previous roms and yes it has only one sim card hence the one IMEI in 'about phone'. but after flashing cm13 i got the two IMEI back. everything works perfect. this is my first huawei phone, didn't like the emui look and wanted a more used to interface like my 6p.

kevoxy

Dec 10, 2011
Can you put screen shot for your about screen please

---------- Post added at 10:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:34 PM ----------

Please we need simple steps to get the phone in full working conditions so we can followup the same .

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone