• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Emui 5 Colored Themes

Search This thread

maurydes

Recognized Themer
Mar 20, 2011
arezzo/Pratovecchio
Not ready yet but.....maybe custom settings icons are back
Screenshot_20170124-214533.png

Sent from my MHA-L29 using Tapatalk

dug3001

May 9, 2015
Pure Black 1.5.1 is up
https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=673368273298926347

changelog
fixed bug in contact
fixed screen battery usage and system management
themed hicare app
themed deskclock
fixed dark text on Google now
added Pixel nav keys
hope more in next days
have a nice day :good:
Thanks you!
I love the new navbar,
I love the new notifications..

This theme is every time more beautiful..

Envoyé de mon Huawei Mate9 (MHA-L29) en utilisant Tapatalk

Reactions: maurydes

Craig_D

Apr 30, 2015
Glasgow
Thank you so much for your hard work. I love the latest pure black version theme. The only thing I find difficult to the eye, especially in low light when the display brightness is low, is the cyan coloured text on the white background of the gallery. Like the attached image. Please don't get me wrong, it's just a little thing, it doesn't detract from the excellent theme. It would just be nice for that part of the theme to have black text.
Kind regards

Attachments

• PicsArt_01-25-03.58.43.jpg
    PicsArt_01-25-03.58.43.jpg
    126.8 KB · Views: 268

d.cortez

Dec 30, 2005
north texas
@maurydes, thanks for your work and efforts to develop this theme. Wanted to provide feedback with examples for Google Now. First picture is Google Now without 1.5.1 theme applied and second picture shows same page with theme applied (missing article title). Let me know of you have any questions. ?Screenshot_20170126-001238.pngScreenshot_20170126-001149.png

Sent from my MHA-L29 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

greatwall00

Jan 11, 2017
Dnt have Tuner apk,you mean music?can post a screen please?

Inviato dal mio MHA-L29 utilizzando Tapatalk

sorry about the fm radio apk I just realised that the mate 9 does not have this apk,and my device is mate 8.
I have some problems to put a screenshot on this forum
but nevertheless thanks alot for your great work,the other designs works perfect on the mate 8,have a good day....

ElMartinoAT

Feb 3, 2013
Vienna
Today installed Pure Black 1.5.1. ... nice work (changed calendar thx a lot) ... tested and see some bugs with unreadable black text on black background (for next release):
-) stock calendar widget - text of event
-) stock mail app - text of new mail

some other apps with white/light background (coming soon ?):
-) notifications are white background with black/blue text
-) stock mail app
-) stock file explorer
-) gallery
-) kompass
-) memo

Where to get all the color names and resources of stock apps ... i think its not possible to decompile stock huawei emui 5.0 nougat !?

magma2000

Sep 2, 2008
Excellent work.Thank you. One issue. In saphire 1.2 contact info of the dialer like groups, birthday,.... are in black and background is also dark. So they do not appear. Also pop up notification that appear down on the screen are also black in a black box. Can you fix this please?

Sent from my MHA-AL00 using XDA-Developers Legacy app

maurydes

Recognized Themer
Mar 20, 2011
arezzo/Pratovecchio
Today installed Pure Black 1.5.1. ... nice work (changed calendar thx a lot) ... tested and see some bugs with unreadable black text on black background (for next release):

-) stock mail app
-) stock file explorer
-) gallery
-) kompass
-) memo

Where to get all the color names and resources of stock apps ... i think its not possible to decompile stock huawei emui 5.0 nougat !?
Thanks for feedback,yes not possible decompile huawei apk this is the first issue... .I'm trying to solve bugs looking inside the apk other device (Nexus / HTC) by inserting what "I" is correct, it will take time and luck to fix all the bugs....will look

-) stock mail app
-) stock file explorer
-) gallery
-) kompass
-) memo

Inviato dal mio MHA-L29 utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: sethnet

Top Liked Posts