• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Emui 5 Colored Themes

Search This thread
Hi guys this week they're terribly busy at work so I do not know if I can update themes ..... but I want to show you some screen from my theme "laboratory"
Fixed some bugs in settings
Fully themed Gallery app
Fully themed Email app

Inviato dal mio MHA-L29 utilizzando Tapatalk
Woah, they're going to be awesome themes:D.
By the way, take your time, you're doing an awesome work!

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using XDA Labs

Reactions: maurydes

sethnet

Apr 30, 2010
Hi guys this week they're terribly busy at work so I do not know if I can update themes ..... but I want to show you some screen from my theme "laboratory"
Fixed some bugs in settings
Fully themed Gallery app
Fully themed Email app
82606a492b62b6361c333250379adc72.jpg

d63d0f7283a3b09b852809bb0cd41fff.jpg

View attachment 4023135
64ead8173eafba0689c30a3e16757f58.jpg

Looks great!

Via: Huawei Mate 9 (MHA-L09) - Tapatalk
To:

magma2000

Sep 2, 2008

tokentatortot

Oct 25, 2011
Thank you much to the Dev on this theme as it is awesome and coming along nicely.... the only thing from keeping this my daily driver theme is the stock email app. I cannot see the text when trying to compose an email. I'm not sure if aware of this or not or if coming in future update, but I hope so as I love everything else about it!

maurydes

Recognized Themer
Mar 20, 2011
arezzo/Pratovecchio
Thank you much to the Dev on this theme as it is awesome and coming along nicely.... the only thing from keeping this my daily driver theme is the stock email app. I cannot see the text when trying to compose an email. I'm not sure if aware of this or not or if coming in future update, but I hope so as I love everything else about it!

look on my post above mate,email app is fully themed and you have in next release :good:

Reactions: seavers11

Dottorfox

Aug 25, 2015
Rome
Google Pixel 2 XL
Maurydes compliments, but the app whatsapp and youtube in my opinion make sense only if it completely black, so better if stock. thank you.
This screen is in the section "new group", or black or stock i think. Good job for next update.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170131-230654.jpg
    Screenshot_20170131-230654.jpg
    119.9 KB · Views: 348

maurydes

Recognized Themer
Mar 20, 2011
arezzo/Pratovecchio
Maurydes compliments, but the app whatsapp and youtube in my opinion make sense only if it completely black, so better if stock. thank you.
This screen is in the section "new group", or black or stock i think. Good job for next update.
Well i can explain easely.....not possible full dark google apps because the huawei theme manager is "limited"( does not accept the necessary changes) said this you can download my theme open it and delete what you want. Is my theme and my taste ok?[emoji6]

maurydes

Recognized Themer
Mar 20, 2011
arezzo/Pratovecchio
Thanks a lot!! Are you going to update this theme as well? Like the one in the first thread. I found some minor bugs with Search bars into messages but overall it's perfect!!
You post a feedback whit screenshot and will do
Edith: can't see any bug in message/search bar.....you can post a screen? Have you done a reboot after install the theme?

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts