Emui 9.0/Android 9 Pie available on UK Mediapad 10.8

Search This thread

mickrick

Sep 15, 2012
I just got an OTA notice to say Emui 9.0/Android 9 Pie is now available for the Mediapad 5 10.8. Updating as we speak.

I'm in the UK so everyone should be getting it round about now.

Reactions: Escudos and gazz1e

mickrick

Sep 15, 2012
I posted here that I'd got it on the 2nd and I suspect it was released on the 1st.

How are you finding it?

Don't notice much difference tbh. I did notice in the settings menu the option to change the default installation location it may have been in there all along but I hadn't seen it before. I'd been having problems trying to open documents from remote locations with es file explorer when the sd card was the default location but since I changed it to internal memory everything works as it should.

everalm

Dec 12, 2006
Still no sign as yet for my ex EE WiFi and LTE CMR-AL09, unrooted, plain vanilla. I've been spoiled by my Essential PH-1 phone that gets just about the fastest Android updates out there.

quasarzx12

May 1, 2019
Got my 8.4 mediapad today (wifi only) and it just upadated via OTA to Android 9 (EMUI 9.0.1). Security patch March first.

Compilation number 9.0.1.160

RyRybel80

Dec 24, 2018
No sign update for LTE users

Just wonder any one had update or heard official news on LTE variant getting EMUI 9.0 my pad is on EE and check daily and still no updates , I know network level devices have to be signed off network related software wise ..... But it's been long enough

Screenie..

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190505_205018_com.huawei.android.hwouc.jpg
    Screenshot_20190505_205018_com.huawei.android.hwouc.jpg
    237.5 KB · Views: 266
Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I just got an OTA notice to say Emui 9.0/Android 9 Pie is now available for the Mediapad 5 10.8. Updating as we speak.

I'm in the UK so everyone should be getting it round about now.
    I haven't, I didn't know Huawei had software though it makes sense I guess. What's it called? I'll check tomorrow

Thanks

It's called hisuite a search on Google will find it.