Emui 9

Search This thread

kermex

Aug 2, 2017
OnePlus 3T
OnePlus 5
Mine is all stock. FB (app and messenger), whatsapp, viber, insta, twitter, sync is on, location is on, no dark theme. What i did actually is made the wifi automatically to turn on only at home. Im not using wifi anywhere else, cause i got 40gb within my plan. Also disabled some google ****e. No live wallpaper. Idk, today i have less than 2 hours SOT, but thats because im on spotify all day long (or voice convo in fb messenger). Otherwise, i tried browsing all day, all the social media, some youtube, some spotify on the background, at the end of the day, 10% battery, over 8 hours SOT.

"the wifi automatically to turn on only at home" - great feature but on my phone it doesn't work! On my previous Mate 9 it worked great but on actual Mate 10 Pro it doesn't work although Wi-Fi+ os turned on! Huge data plan here, too, almost 360 GB.

Last edited:

jaseman

Aug 27, 2012
Spring
"the wifi automatically to turn on only at home" - great feature but on my phone it doesn't work! On my previous Mate 9 it worked great but on actual Mate 10 Pro it doesn't work although Wi-Fi+ os turned on! Huge data plan here, too, almost 360 GB.

Still on 8.0.0 with the Mate 10 (non-pro) and it doesn't work on mine either...never has.
I hate when any OEM adds features that DO NOT work! What's the point of even adding them at all.

Energixia

Nov 23, 2011

badmania98

Sep 23, 2007
ROMANIA
t.me
Huawei P30 Pro
Huawei P40 Pro
I'm on 161 and today I tried to install update from that but without results because at the moment it need to do adb push in, on the screen doesn't appear the window to get privilege root.. Any suggestion?

Root is not needed to update from 161 to 1789. Do you have bootloader locked or unlocked. Unlocked bootloader is needed too.

badmania98

Sep 23, 2007
ROMANIA
t.me
Huawei P30 Pro
Huawei P40 Pro
It's unlocked.. Need to appear on the screen something where I need allow permissions

I dont know what are you talking about.
You have to use BLA_beta_upgrade_0.1 . Start with flash.bat and follow the instructions written on the PC screen.
EMUI9.jpg

badmania98

Sep 23, 2007
ROMANIA
t.me
Huawei P30 Pro
Huawei P40 Pro
ok i download the right app... i' did everything and when my phone reboot to verify the package and install it gave me error and i can't do anything.

factory reset doesn't work

I tried also to put .161 but nothing to do.

Hisuite doesn't work

what can i do now?

Can you try install again using that tool? Does it boot in fastboot or recovery or erecovery?

Energixia

Nov 23, 2011
I past 3-4 hours to understand why all this. I flashed via fastboot a lot of times images of .179 and .161 obviously without positive results.
The only thing good now I can see files in TWRP without symbols, they are all decrypted lol.
At the moment the last thing that I've done is flash .179 with factory reset but when it reboot goes in fastboot lol.

How I said before seeing inside twrp I also tried to flash lineage but without good news ?

Badmania save me ?

myselector

May 1, 2012
I past 3-4 hours to understand why all this. I flashed via fastboot a lot of times images of .179 and .161 obviously without positive results.
The only thing good now I can see files in TWRP without symbols, they are all decrypted lol.
At the moment the last thing that I've done is flash .179 with factory reset but when it reboot goes in fastboot lol.

How I said before seeing inside twrp I also tried to flash lineage but without good news

There is build 197 on FF now too.

kurt944

Dec 17, 2018
Hi, can anyone tell if someone from europe got the update ? I have a BLA-L29 C432 and I live in Malta, all of my friends who got the BLA-L09 got the update OTA, but none on mine, also I tried the erecovery method and chnaged the dns all good but when it came to download it downloaded my current version of EMUI 8.0.0.157, any clue?

matemade

Jun 8, 2018
Hi, can anyone tell if someone from europe got the update ? I have a BLA-L29 C432 and I live in Malta, all of my friends who got the BLA-L09 got the update OTA, but none on mine, also I tried the erecovery method and chnaged the dns all good but when it came to download it downloaded my current version of EMUI 8.0.0.157, any clue?

Didn't work for me either.
Same model and no pie update is approved and no method of firmware finder works.

aselmani

Apr 5, 2012
Prishtina

Same here buddy, still no update.
This is taking so much longer than I though.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    After waiting for Pie on my Bla-L09 C432 for a couple of weeks, just got latest Oreo update with December security patch... Unbelievable!
    You'll take it back once you notice the battery drain.

Maybe there is a problem with yours; probably a rogue app or background task which hasn't been fully optimized for Pie and is causing the drain you're experiencing.

I upgraded on 18th & yes the first few hours exhibited drain but after optimization in phone manager and a restart, I assure you that my battery use has greatly improved better than on Oreo.

The fact that more people have declared improved performance and power consumption than those with problems means that you guys are an anomaly. I suggest that you look into it.

Mate 10 Pro C636
    Some people are just too lazy to hard reset but very quick to complain

You should NEVER, EVER, have to do a hard reset with ANY Android Update!!!!
    Are we still on Cupcake, or Froyo maybe? Android has been out for 10 years now! Are you saying that after 10 years of Android development that the OS is so bad that it cannot update itself properly? Are you saying that millions of end users, who don't know RAM from ROM are required to completely reset their phones every time a new version is pushed out to them? NO way!
    Can you imagine having to completely reset and redo everything on a Windows computer just because you got a "new" version?
    The entire world would scream bloody murder!
    I have been using "smart" phones since they came out and I have NEVER done a hard reset after any version update.
    I think the problem resides with people who install far too many unreliable, or rogue, applications. It is the poorly coded apps that cause the problems, not the OS. My $0.02
    Quite interesting, according to FF my BLA-L09 C432 8.0.0.157 is not approved... am I missing something?

To check if it is approved for your phone in FF: go to firmware access: short press check availabilty: OTA is available.
    To check if it is approved for your region in FF go to firmware access: long press check availabilty.

If the region is approved it is usually 1-9 days untill phone approval/OTA
    Malaysia has it last week.

Hi ! I created this thread because i wanted to know if you received the new emui 9. I haven t . My model is BLA-L29C432
    Screenshot_20181218_022003_com.huawei.android.hwouc.jpeg

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk